Reformation in Islam

Werbung:
hate to point this out to the experts, but Kurds are not Just Muslim. the Kurds are a Ethnic Group. While most are Muslim yes some are Yarsan ,Alevis and even within those who are Muslim some are Shia, some Sunni (mostly Shafi). The First Jewish woman to become a rabbi...was a Kurdish woman.

hate to point this out to the experts, but Kurds are not Just Muslim. the Kurds are a Ethnic Group. While most are Muslim yes some are Yarsan ,Alevis and even within those who are Muslim some are Shia, some Sunni (mostly Shafi). The First Jewish woman to become a rabbi...was a Kurdish woman.

they are more tribes forced to convert to muslims and then killed because they go back to their tribal ways. just like Africa and South East Asia and the Stans.
the point is that Islam is the blob and it's gobbling up people along the way.

There's no such thing as "just Muslim". Muslims are comprised of thousands of seperate and distinct ethnic groups.

they are more tribes forced to convert to muslims and then killed because they go back to their tribal ways. just like Africa and South East Asia and the Stans.
the point is that Islam is the blob and it's gobbling up people along the way.

Wow - just like Christianity did.

Convert or die evil scum.

Maybe there's something wrong with religion.

Stopped the violence about 1,000 years ago? I don't think so buddy.

Religion is the most ridculous thing in the world, yet some of the most rational people follow it.

Why would an all powerful God really be so bothered and insistent upon people getting on their knees in a big stone building to talk to him, or facing Mecca five times a day? Or sacrificing a goat, or whatever the next so called holy man has convinced everyone to do? Hasn't he got better things to do?

There's no such thing as "just Muslim". Muslims are comprised of thousands of seperate and distinct ethnic groups.
umm ok yea...any reason you felt the urge to tell me that? my point was that not all Kurds are Muslim, or even the same type...what makes you tihnk I dont know different ethinic groups are Muslim? Like Aryans in Iran vs Arab in Saud, or Kurds , hell I am sue Jewish Muslims exist. ( Ethinic of course)

Werbung:
oh let's see...
Islam crimes:
""Did Charles Taylor order you to eat people?" Griffith asked.
"Yes, to set an example for the people to be afraid," Marzah replied.
Charles Taylor went to the school of Qaddafi and is part of the process of turning Africa into an Islamic continent.

Back