Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

One needs not be a rocket scientist to recognize that it is our failure at the U.N. and other international bodies, who are working hard to unite the world politically and religiously; that is the core of our woes.

By “our” I mean the rank and file who are suffering and dying for our failing systems of political and religious governance.

We also pay heavily for our failed systems of religious and political governance. Billions upon billions of dollars wasted; especially the waste on pointless religions, in terms of law and morality.

If the world does not unify or allow the next few years to exacerbate and hasten the demise of Earth; this generation shows how vile it is as a species.

Individually, people are fantastic. As Jesus said, you got to love them all.

Without leadership, we are deadly. Earth needs a, --- Captain Jesus, --- and decent candidates are not being recognized. Strange, given that Jesus’ moral tenets mostly aren’t, and secular law has already made his love as law ideology fail.

I can remember 30 odd years ago looking at statistics and trying to project the future. I thought people would get worse over time. But the reverse has proven itself to be true. I thought the world would unify. But again I have been proven wrong due to our tolerance of religious and political con men.

Religious leaders in particular, as well as their slaved sheeple, --- that is you if you are religious, --- claim to have moral superiority granted to them by their, so called good gods.

All you religious are the vast majority; so why are you screwing up our world?

The world has had enough of your religious arguments, when you bother making them; which is seldom.

Not surprising that, given your inability to do good apologetics for your vile gods, and your propensity to use inquisition and jihad methods to make the points you cannot do mentally, intellectually or rationally.

Your religious violence and lack of tolerance has wounded the world and you do not care enough for your fellow man and children to leave them a place cleaner and better than what you found.

We are presently spending many trillions world-wide on our various forms of governance.

Our religious governance is not serving us well in areas where it says it excels.

Religions are in fact harmful to society as a whole. I can say that while recognizing that it had many uses in the past and that without it we would not be as advanced as we are.

I think we should cut our losses and divert those gains to the environment. I think we can and should scrap religions and proceed to do the better thing and use politics as our only law. It has earned it.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

Werbung:

One needs not be a rocket scientist to recognize that it is our failure at the U.N. and other international bodies, who are working hard to unite the world politically and religiously; that is the core of our woes.

By “our” I mean the rank and file who are suffering and dying for our failing systems of political and religious governance.

We also pay heavily for our failed systems of religious and political governance. Billions upon billions of dollars wasted; especially the waste on pointless religions, in terms of law and morality.

If the world does not unify or allow the next few years to exacerbate and hasten the demise of Earth; this generation shows how vile it is as a species.

Individually, people are fantastic. As Jesus said, you got to love them all.

Without leadership, we are deadly. Earth needs a, --- Captain Jesus, --- and decent candidates are not being recognized. Strange, given that Jesus’ moral tenets mostly aren’t, and secular law has already made his love as law ideology fail.

I can remember 30 odd years ago looking at statistics and trying to project the future. I thought people would get worse over time. But the reverse has proven itself to be true. I thought the world would unify. But again I have been proven wrong due to our tolerance of religious and political con men.

Religious leaders in particular, as well as their slaved sheeple, --- that is you if you are religious, --- claim to have moral superiority granted to them by their, so called good gods.

All you religious are the vast majority; so why are you screwing up our world?

The world has had enough of your religious arguments, when you bother making them; which is seldom.

Not surprising that, given your inability to do good apologetics for your vile gods, and your propensity to use inquisition and jihad methods to make the points you cannot do mentally, intellectually or rationally.

Your religious violence and lack of tolerance has wounded the world and you do not care enough for your fellow man and children to leave them a place cleaner and better than what you found.

We are presently spending many trillions world-wide on our various forms of governance.

Our religious governance is not serving us well in areas where it says it excels.

Religions are in fact harmful to society as a whole. I can say that while recognizing that it had many uses in the past and that without it we would not be as advanced as we are.

I think we should cut our losses and divert those gains to the environment. I think we can and should scrap religions and proceed to do the better thing and use politics as our only law. It has earned it.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
Even Jesus Was the Son of God,

Religion usually become a tool of the ruling class; all the hierarchy comes from that hereditary guillotine-fodder.

I agree.

Regards
DL
A Well-Played Wedge

Look at this "Pro Life" fetus fetish. It's a scheme to get working-class Christians to vote Republican, so that the plutocrats won't have to pay any inheritance taxes. The pearl-clutching about "baby-killing" is sickenly sentimental and should remind the awakened, who sees through all this tax-exempt religious doctrine-churning, of the most bleeding-heart Liberal victimization displays of weepy weakness.

A Well-Played Wedge

Look at this "Pro Life" fetus fetish. It's a scheme to get working-class Christians to vote Republican, so that the plutocrats won't have to pay any inheritance taxes. The pearl-clutching about "baby-killing" is sickenly sentimental and should remind the awakened, who sees through all this tax-exempt religious doctrine-churning, of the most bleeding-heart Liberal victimization displays of weepy weakness.

They do not pay inheritance tax today from what little I know of your tax system, so I cannot tie that to Pro Life.

If we are talking the working class, I would have thought that they would be thinking of the heavier taxes they would pay to support all the unwed mothers and the children they are forced to have.

Regards
DL

They do not pay inheritance tax today from what little I know of your tax system, so I cannot tie that to Pro Life.

If we are talking the working class, I would have thought that they would be thinking of the heavier taxes they would pay to support all the unwed mothers and the children they are forced to have.

Regards
DL
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

You're not supposed to see how these political scams work. If the public did, the ruling-class's politicians wouldn't get away with these tricks. The Je$u$ salesmen are bribed by the Republican plutocracy to make abortion a religious issue, which tricks their congregations into voting Republican. The plutocrats pretend to oppose abortion in order to increase their base. Then the Republicans use those votes to pass laws that increase the concentration of wealth in the plutocratic families' hands.

In a free country, this bait-and-switch couldn't happen. National referendums would be held on both abortion and taxes.

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

You're not supposed to see how these political scams work. If the public did, the ruling-class's politicians wouldn't get away with these tricks. The Je$u$ salesmen are bribed by the Republican plutocracy to make abortion a religious issue, which tricks their congregations into voting Republican. The plutocrats pretend to oppose abortion in order to increase their base. Then the Republicans use those votes to pass laws that increase the concentration of wealth in the plutocratic families' hands.

In a free country, this bait-and-switch couldn't happen. National referendums would be held on both abortion and taxes.

That would give real power to the people and that is the last thing politicians of all stripes want.

American's know of the bait and switch that is going on but do not have the attitude of the 50s, 60s or 70s when American men were more like what they portrayed themselves to be.

John Wayne would have grabbed his gun and Trump would likely be dead by now.

You are correct in seeing the U.S. as anything but a free country.

The U.S., like all the worlds countries, is ruled by your oligarch owners and your people just don't want to recognize that slavery is alive and well in the U.S.

Few countries want to face that truth, and until we all do, nothing will change.

Regards
DL

That would give real power to the people and that is the last thing politicians of all stripes want.

American's know of the bait and switch that is going on but do not have the attitude of the 50s, 60s or 70s when American men were more like what they portrayed themselves to be.

John Wayne would have grabbed his gun and Trump would likely be dead by now.

You are correct in seeing the U.S. as anything but a free country.

The U.S., like all the worlds countries, is ruled by your oligarch owners and your people just don't want to recognize that slavery is alive and well in the U.S.

Few countries want to face that truth, and until we all do, nothing will change.

Regards
DL
America Is Being Led to Destruction by Success That Is Determined by Birth, and Not by Worth

"Oligarchy" doesn't get to the point. We could have an beneficial oligarchy if all birth privileges were abolished. That's the only way we will ever be able to judge whether an oligarchy is worth having. No inheritances, no trust funds, no allowances and Daddy-paid tuition in college. If we have to do it on our own, so must the spoiled sons of the rich. They block our way and must be eliminated from all economic, political, and cultural influence

America Is Being Led to Destruction by Success That Is Determined by Birth, and Not by Worth

"Oligarchy" doesn't get to the point. We could have an beneficial oligarchy if all birth privileges were abolished. That's the only way we will ever be able to judge whether an oligarchy is worth having. No inheritances, no trust funds, no allowances and Daddy-paid tuition in college. If we have to do it on our own, so must the spoiled sons of the rich. They block our way and must be eliminated from all economic, political, and cultural influence

I disagree as you g0 to far and would make victims of children because of what their parents did. A parent is well within their rights to use nepotism as family is a stronger bond than what we should have towards strangers.

That does not mean that we should live with the garbage tax laws that the oligarchs have written and had implemented by their owned politicians for their own benefit.

Like in the French revolution showed, if you get rid of all the oligarchs, new ones will just pop up to take their place. We all live in hierarchical socio economic demographic pyramids and there is always going to be a wealth hierarchy.

Regards
DL

I disagree as you g0 to far and would make victims of children because of what their parents did. A parent is Parents are well within their rights to use nepotism , as family is a stronger bond than what we should have towards strangers.

That does not mean that we should live with the garbage tax laws that the oligarchs have written and had implemented by their owned politicians for their own benefit.

if you get rid of all the oligarchs, new ones will just pop up to take their place. all live

DL

The Race Must Go to the Fastest, Never at All to the "Fatherest"

The rich make victims of everyone else in the next generation, picking its winners and losers. If the fatcats set up their fatkittens halfway to the finish line, men with any pride would break the entitled brats' legs and make them crawl the rest of the way. Twist every Preppy's smirking lips until they bleed.

Submissive peasants, inferior people who have nothing to be proud of anyway, don't belong in America. Patheticaly immature, they hate their own Daddies for not getting rich and spoiling them. They should all go back to the crumbling castles of Europe and choke on the dust from the guillotined skulls of their patrician idols.

Daddy has no more right to set up his brats ahead of what they could do on their own than he has the right to bribe the umpire so his kid could become the winning pitcher. He'd do that "with his own money," which shows how misleading that slavish phrase is. Also relevant to sports is the obviously fatal step of copying the illegitimate ruling class by giving the players the privilege of passing on their positions to their sons. Cast away cast forever, or we will never reach our national potential.

The interpretation of the French Revolution you slavishly believe in is not what happened at all. The hereditary 2% used the 98% to kill off the hereditary 1%.

Dependent wealth puts inferior people in superior positions. Your attitude of bootlicking the bosses' brats is anti-social and should be rejected like any other treason.

Your attitude of bootlicking the bosses' brats is anti-social and should be rejected like any other treason.

That is not my position and I am not as impressed by your ideas as you are.

Daddy has no more right to set up his brats ahead of what they could do on their own

If you had a small but thriving business, what would your feelings be if prevented from giving it to your child as his inheritance?

Regards
DL

That is not my position

If you had a small but thriving business, what would your feelings be if prevented from giving it to your child as his inheritance?

Regards
DL
Desperate and Childish Desire to Have Substitute Father-Figures

The child didn't earn it, which means the decedent regretted having to do what he did to earn it himself. That's a dishonest question anyway, implying that society should only care about the aggressive desires of business owners. I'd hate to be an employee there, having someone who didn't earn his position running the place after the former owner died. How would you feel about being that person?

It shows how little you respect rational competition for positions and the concept of earned reward. Iacocca should have headed Ford Motor Company, not the founder's degenerate grandson. Anti-social and anti-market incentives must be abolished.

Desperate and Childish Desire to Have Substitute Father-Figures

The child didn't earn it, which means the decedent regretted having to do what he did to earn it himself. That's a dishonest question anyway, implying that society should only care about the aggressive desires of business owners. I'd hate to be an employee there, having someone who didn't earn his position running the place after the former owner died. How would you feel about being that person?

It shows how little you respect rational competition for positions and the concept of earned reward. Iacocca should have headed Ford Motor Company, not the founder's degenerate grandson. Anti-social and anti-market incentives must be abolished.

You are putting many words in my mouth buddy.

My question was not about the child but about the father.

You seem to want to ignore the victim, the father in this issue, that you would create all while controlling what he has earned for himself.

If you wish to win the argument/discussion, all those effected need to be looked at.

Lets try again or quit. Your choice.

Regards
DL

My question was not about the child but about the father.

You seem to want to ignore the victim, the father in this issue, that you would create all while controlling what he has earned for himself.

If you wish to win the argument/discussion, all those effected need to be looked at.

Regards
DL
If You Don't Have the Guts to Stand Up to These Tyrants, You Are No Threat to Stop Us When We Take Them Down

By ignoring the person who gets the power over others and pretending to care only about the father, who is dead and therefore no longer owns the wealth, you evade the issue of having these mooching heirs rule over us. An honest and worthwhile person would only care about the situation this toxic institution puts the living in.

Heir-lovers don't belong in America; they can go back to the Middle Ages and slave all day while their lords and ladies feast all night. That is the inevitable result of undeserved hereditary power. I hope others see what a traitor you are to the American Dream, which doesn't mean creating a nightmare for the generation living after the person you idolize dies.

Werbung:
Back