Rep. Rangel guilty of 11 ethics violations

steveox

House ethics panel says Rep. Rangel violated rules

WASHINGTON – Rep. Charles Rangel, once one of the most influential House members, was convicted Tuesday on 11 counts of breaking ethics rules and now faces punishment. The veteran New York lawmaker immediately denounced the verdict as unfair.

An ethics panel of eight House peers deliberated over two days before delivering a jarring blow to the 20-term New York Democrat's career. Rangel was charged with 13 counts of financial and fundraising misconduct.

The conviction also was another setback for Democrats who lost control of the House to the GOP in the midterm elections.

Rangel, a founding member of the Congressional Black Caucus, is not expected to resign. He is 80 years old and remains a dominant political figure in New York's famed Harlem neighborhood.

He was forced to step down last March as Ways and Means chairman when the House ethics committee, in a separate case, admonished him for taking two Caribbean trips paid for by corporations.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rangel_ethics_trial

And Guess what? THEY WONT IMPEACH HIM! But if a republican does this ITS OUT THE DOOR HE GOES!

Werbung:
Dirty Charlie may lose his seat in Congress, but I bet he will become a hero to the left and take them for millions.

Sorta like BJ Bubba Clinton. Strange how the left picks known losers as their heroes.

Conservative media like NR have been talking about Rangel's ethics violations for at least five years. The lib media gets interested five minutes before he finally gets found guilty.

Just like the Liberal Media talks about Aberto Gonzales who fired 8 US attorneys for 5 months. But nothing was said from Liberal Media when Janet Reno fired 92 US Attorneys.

Just like the Liberal Media talks about Aberto Gonzales who fired 8 US attorneys for 5 months. But nothing was said from Liberal Media when Janet Reno fired 92 US Attorneys.

Good one SteveO. I had forgotten about the most ugly and ignorant AG in all of history. I believe she did that as soon as she took office. No doubt she was told to do so by Hillary in an effort to hide her and BJ's many illegal dealings.

I will add this to my list of Examples of Media Bias...I think it now numbers 102,034,020,026,634. A number greater than the national debt, but libs think the media is completely objective...

He only got Censure. Now if the Republicans have a corrupted scandal they would be impeached. Like Mark Foley and Larry Craig for excample. And remember Cynthia McKinney she slapped a cop? And nothing was done to her and Remember Patrick Kennedy who drove Drunk on the road and not a damn thing was done about him. Now if Republicans break these laws they would suffer with dire consequences.

He only got Censure. Now if the Republicans have a corrupted scandal they would be impeached. Like Mark Foley and Larry Craig for excample. And remember Cynthia McKinney she slapped a cop? And nothing was done to her and Remember Patrick Kennedy who drove Drunk on the road and not a damn thing was done about him. Now if Republicans break these laws they would suffer with dire consequences.

Don't forget Tedward Kennedy who murdered his pregnant girlfriend !!

Werbung:

Ever since that liberal Democrat, Oliver North, got away with selling arms to the Iranians, the MSM has just been picking on poor Republicans.

Right?

Back