Report: Sharon Bialek fired from NRA for falsely accusing boss of sexual harassment?

Little-Acorn

During yesterday's press conference with lawyer Gloria Allred, Sharon Bialek said that she used to work for the NRA (National Restaurant Association). Herman Cain was the President of the NRA at the time, though Bialek did not work for him. She said that in 1997 she was fired from the NRA. A month later, she contacted Herman Cain and asked for his help. She said that later when they met, Cain made an unwelcome and extremely crude and boorish advance, touching her inappropriately while saying, "You want a job, right?".

Why was she fired?

Here's an unverified accusation from someone who has not been identified, nor offered proof.

But those seem to be completely acceptable in this episode, so here goes.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/bialek-deconstructed-accustations-quickly-erode-under-scrutiny/

Report: Cain Accuser Bialek Fired From NRA For False Accustations Of Sexual Assault
November 8th, 2011

One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long?

Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National Restaurant Association in the first place…

FILING FALSE CLAIMS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

“She was fired from her job, and her boyfriend suggested she contact Cain in hopes he could help her find employment.”.

In this particular incident she was fired for falsely accusing her boss of sexual harassment, a charge denied by co-workers, as well as being pretty much a pain in the ass to work with.

“I remember her as a time-waster, and rabble-rouser. If she didn’t get her way she cried about sexual harassment”. A former co-worker, a female no less, emailed me. “She was trouble with a capital “T”. The fact that she waited 13 years and never said a word not even during Cain’s earlier forays into politics. She only now magically appears because Cain is leading in some polls and proving a threat to Barack Obama?

Ms. Bialek claims that she informed her then-boyfriend after the incident – a man who cannot be contacted by media; an ABC interview with the fiance reveals that the new boyfriend only became aware of the story approximately 2 weeks ago (end of segment):

Further investigations suggest that Ms. Bialek has a “history” of using sexual harassment claims as a weapon in the workplace – LISTEN HERE
http://wlsam.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=16521&ID=2329023

More from theChicago Tribune:

Bialek said she shared her allegations with her then-boyfriend and another male friend shortly after her meeting with Cain. However, the man she is now engaged to said she did not tell him about her history with the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO until Friday night, when she told him she was going to New York for the news conference.

Werbung:
Re: Report: Sharon Bialek fired from NRA for falsely accusing boss of sexual harassme

This thing really stinks.

Gloria Dumbit*h is a left wing hack and a hag. For her to be involved, makes everything questionable.

Then Sharon has all sorts of strange ties. She lives in the same building as Axlerod!!!

How about this from a Bill Kurtis in Chicago...
http://www.breitbart.tv/bill-kurtis-on-herman-cain-accuser-theres-more-to-this-story/

Re: Report: Sharon Bialek fired from NRA for falsely accusing boss of sexual harassme

This thing really stinks.

Gloria Dumbit*h is a left wing hack and a hag. For her to be involved, makes everything questionable.

Then Sharon has all sorts of strange ties. She lives in the same building as Axlerod!!!

How about this from a Bill Kurtis in Chicago...
http://www.breitbart.tv/bill-kurtis-on-herman-cain-accuser-theres-more-to-this-story/

And what trash are you and brainless tea party sheep going to try to spin on "Woman A," Karen Kraushaar?

Also a Republican. This one looks sporty and wholesome.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/11/08/110811-news-cai... /

Herman Cain claims sexual harassment accusations threatening to derail his presidential campaign are a smear campaign. But friends and family of one accuser say she is a principled and dedicated professional who was only trying to right a wrong no woman should suffer in the workplace.

Karen Kraushaar, a 55-year-old former journalist and seasoned government spokeswoman who served on the front lines of the Elian Gonzalez custody battle, is a competitive equestrian and lover of golden retrievers. She has been married for more than two decades.

the left has been slipping ever since Gunga Dan got busted for manufacturing letters.

Herman Cain claims sexual harassment accusations threatening to derail his presidential campaign are a smear campaign. But friends and family of one accuser say she is a principled and dedicated professional who was only trying to right a wrong no woman should suffer in the workplace.

Karen Kraushaar, a 55-year-old former journalist and seasoned government spokeswoman who served on the front lines of the Elian Gonzalez custody battle, is a competitive equestrian and lover of golden retrievers. She has been married for more than two decades.

If what these women say is true... Why did they wait, in some cases 14 years or more, before going public? Why were they not speaking out when Cain announced his candidacy, why did they wait until he was leading in the polls to come forward?

Until there are plausible answers to those questions, I will remain skeptical about their claims.

When Cain loses the Nomination he can SUE Associated Press and take them to court. Remember the San Diego mayors race a candidate lost the election. He took Channel 6 to court claiming they caused him to lose the election. Later the Judge told the reporter to reveal your sorces he refused to answer the question his reasons were,,Thats a privilege to reporters not to reveal their sorces. The Judge held the reporter in contempt and sentenced him to County jail until he answers the quiestion. And the Canadate won 10 million from the Jury.

If what these women say is true... Why did they wait, in some cases 14 years or more, before going public? Why were they not speaking out when Cain announced his candidacy, why did they wait until he was leading in the polls to come forward?

Until there are plausible answers to those questions, I will remain skeptical about their claims.

I would bet that about 200 % of women (at least, attractive ones) face some form of sexual harrassement. . .and most of the time, although it is very uncomfortable, and may lead to a woman wanting to leave her job to avoid further discomfort, or the break up of a close friendship if sexual harrassement occurs within a group of friends, the sexual harrassement is NOT reported to the authority, be it a boss, or the police (in case of sexual assault that do not lead to violence and/or rape).

The same is true for child molestation. . . with even more dire consequences.

There is a feeling of embarrassement, even shame. There is (especially 15 or 20 years ago) the knowledge that a report would be belittled as "nothing" or laughed at, and there is the desire to put this nasty experience behind and move forward.

I know.

If the woman is able to separate herself from the offender, she can almost put it out of her mind. . .or at least not think about it. . .until the face of that person is place right in front of her eyes. . .daily.

Or, unless that person whom they despise for their action and the way they made her feel is in a situation where he could actually be an authority in her life, and (even worse) in the life of MANY people.

This case is the most extreme: A man who (allegedly) used his power, and his arrogance to harrass or gain sexual favor from women who had NO interest in him, and were insulted and "soiled" by his touch or his words, and who is running in a presidential race. . .flaunting ethics he (at least in their eyes) are NON-EXISTENT.

This would trigger many women's motivation to expose the fake.

Some (as the first woman who got a settlement) may do so in a discreet way. Others, as in the case of the woman who came out yesterday, may be more prone to make a public display of it. . . to each its own.

The fact is that, these women are NOT the guilty party! And the fact is that, one woman may be questionable, two may still be suspicious, but 4. . .two (until now) of whom are willing to face the TRASH and VITRIOL thrown at them by the "Cain supporters" and such disgusting characters as Limbaugh. . .sorry. . . I don't buy it!

The man is guilty of harassing woman. . .but he is so arrogant that he can't even recognize that he did something wrong. . .he may even "think" that "they asked for it!"

Either way, I don't care about Cain. He is never going to be President, although I wish him well through the primaries, because he sure would be easier to defeat than Romney would.

But it's time to abandon the "the woman is always guilty" idea. . . this man obviously has something for blondes. . .maybe it's his kind of "trophy" idea?

Who can tell. . .he is a goner anyway!

I would bet that about 200 % of women (at least, attractive ones) face some form of sexual harrassement. . .and most of the time, although it is very uncomfortable, and may lead to a woman wanting to leave her job to avoid further discomfort, or the break up of a close friendship if sexual harrassement occurs within a group of friends, the sexual harrassement is NOT reported to the authority, be it a boss, or the police (in case of sexual assault that do not lead to violence and/or rape).

The same is true for child molestation. . . with even more dire consequences.

There is a feeling of embarrassement, even shame. There is (especially 15 or 20 years ago) the knowledge that a report would be belittled as "nothing" or laughed at, and there is the desire to put this nasty experience behind and move forward.

I know.

If the woman is able to separate herself from the offender, she can almost put it out of her mind. . .or at least not think about it. . .until the face of that person is place right in front of her eyes. . .daily.

Or, unless that person whom they despise for their action and the way they made her feel is in a situation where he could actually be an authority in her life, and (even worse) in the life of MANY people.

This case is the most extreme: A man who (allegedly) used his power, and his arrogance to harrass or gain sexual favor from women who had NO interest in him, and were insulted and "soiled" by his touch or his words, and who is running in a presidential race. . .flaunting ethics he (at least in their eyes) are NON-EXISTENT.

This would trigger many women's motivation to expose the fake.

Some (as the first woman who got a settlement) may do so in a discreet way. Others, as in the case of the woman who came out yesterday, may be more prone to make a public display of it. . . to each its own.

The fact is that, these women are NOT the guilty party! And the fact is that, one woman may be questionable, two may still be suspicious, but 4. . .two (until now) of whom are willing to face the TRASH and VITRIOL thrown at them by the "Cain supporters" and such disgusting characters as Limbaugh. . .sorry. . . I don't buy it!

The man is guilty of harassing woman. . .but he is so arrogant that he can't even recognize that he did something wrong. . .he may even "think" that "they asked for it!"

Either way, I don't care about Cain. He is never going to be President, although I wish him well through the primaries, because he sure would be easier to defeat than Romney would.

But it's time to abandon the "the woman is always guilty" idea. . . this man obviously has something for blondes. . .maybe it's his kind of "trophy" idea?

Who can tell. . .he is a goner anyway!

Looks to me like your own arrogance has condemned Herman Cain without any facts and only accusations. What do you think?

Looks to me like your own arrogance has condemned Herman Cain without any facts and only accusations. What do you think?

My "arrogance?"

Where do you see that? Please show me.

Do I condemn Herman Cain in the case of innappropriate harrassement of women. Well, I was the first to say it didn't really matter at this time whether or not he was guilty. . .except that the way he handled the whole case since the very first day was WRONG and absolutely showed that he is not presidential material.

But. . .apparently YOUR arrogance has determined that those FOUR women are all liars and that Cain is "innocent as a lamb" and the victim!

Arrogance? or blind stupidity? ;):D:D

What is your basis for considering Cain to be guilty?

Let's see. . .do I prefer to believe ONE man who wants to win the primaries. . .or 4 women, two of whom have received a settlement for the exact issue they reported and who have nothing to gain, but are exposing themselves to a lot of insults and abuse from Cain's supporters?

If you can't figure that out. . .

Let me ask you. . .why do you believe he is innocent?

Let's see. . .do I prefer to believe ONE man who wants to win the primaries. . .or 4 women, two of whom have received a settlement for the exact issue they reported and who have nothing to gain, but are exposing themselves to a lot of insults and abuse from Cain's supporters?

If you can't figure that out. . .

Why are you so racist?

:D

I never claimed he was innocent but, until I see some actual evidence or an admission of guilt, I will remain skeptical of the claims made about Cain. I find the fact that these claims only started after Cain began leading in the polls to be very suspicious.

Werbung:

I never claimed he was innocent but, until I see some actual evidence or an admission of guilt, I will remain skeptical of the claims made about Cain. I find the fact that these claims only started after Cain began leading in the polls to be very suspicious.

Evidence? You mean. . .like a video of Cain slipping his hand under the woman's skirt? :rolleyes:

Even IF such a video existed, Cain's sheeps would state that it was a "fake" one!

If the fact that two of those women received a compensation for sexual harassement is not enough for you. .you know you will NEVER be convinced.

And, why would Cain admit that he is guilty of those stupid sexual offenses, when people like you exist, who will believe whatever he says just because he denies he did it? What does he have to gain in "admitting" the charges? If he had integrity, he would have come out with it even BEFORE the story was brought to light. . .after all, he had 8 days to "think" about it!

Were you that "generous" and "fair" with Weiner? or Clinton?

You know what. . . you keep "believing" in Cain's innocence and his perfect sense of ethics. . .You go ahead and vote for him, and encourage everyone you know to do the same!

I'll be REALLY happy if he wins the primaries! ;):D:D

Back