1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Reporters get kicked off of Obama's plane

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by XCALIDEM, Nov 1, 2008.

1. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

These are signs of the way Mr. Hussein Obama will treat people if they don't agree with his policies....
    Remember that they banned another TV station in Florida for asking Biden tough questions....

After following latin american politics, I can only conclude that these are the same policies put in place by Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez....

It's all begining to fall into place; This is also part of his black liberation theology, which its roots come from the same doctrine....

http://drudgereport.com/flashopp.htm

Here's the video:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I read that mccain did the same thing with reporters who worked for papers that endorsed obama

I have not checked it out myself though

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

This is as predictable as it is ominous -suppression of free speech is in the warp and woof of liberalism:

- The use anti-racketeering laws to stop abortion protests.

- Speech codes, the hounding away of conservative speakers, and the enforcement of 100% liberalism in student newspapers at universities.

- The blackballing of conservatives from university humanities and social science faculties.

- The intended use of the "Fairness Doctrine" to shut down conservative radio.

- The shutting off of debate in congress.

4. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

McCain has been doing this since August. It isn't uncommon and don't believe it shows either candidate is intolerant or is trying to suppress the media. It is a case of 'you don't invite the enemy to your strategy meetings' policies that have been part of politics for years.

5. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

Its just clever campaigning and is in no way a restriction of free speech. The papers can still report on Obama if they want to, they are just not being given (which they are not legally required to have).

6. primerib

primerib New Member

Bumped them off to make room for Essence, Ebony and MTV. Wow, there are some credible and respectable media outlets. I can't wait to buy the next copy of Essence, yeah baby. It was a stupid PR move by the Nobama campaign. It became an issue and will keep on circulating in the news. It is a sign of things to come if he is elected.

http://www.antiobama.net/

7. Unite Our Nation

Unite Our Nation New Member

I'm with you Prime! LOL My next copy of Essence is in the mail! *puke*