Republican ACORN problem

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
soo they hired some Colorado company "Kennedy Enterprises" to come and try to get people to sign to recall people...only some problems

first seems there is a issue ( moral but not legal) issue of buying signatures...Sign this form and you get a free shot! ( a campaign I worked on in WI got attacked by a candidate for simply going to a bar to talk to people, and they renamed 3 drinks for her that night...but charged same amount...just did it as a show of support for us ..note this campaign had people to the left of me, and also on the hard right...it was a non partisan election)

Also now they are having issues with some of the signatures...aka they where signed fraudulently...one being the dead father of a democratic lawmaker....
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/121008009.html
Being told that the recall was for other things ( fraud)
“Affidavit of voter in Senate District 30 attesting that circulator Richard Madrill claimed the petitions were to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker.”

“Another voter has filed an affidavit attesting that circulator John Prijic claimed the petitions were for work to be done on a local park.”
http://www.politicususa.com/en/wisconsin-gop-voter-fraud
eremy Levinson, an attorney for the state Democratic Party, said his group had nearly 200 written statements from residents in the three targeted districts who said circulators tricked them into signing the petitions. Levinson said many were told the petitions supported the Democratic senators, were to recall Walker or, when targeting American Indian reservations, were in support of "tribal rights."
http://www.postcrescent.com/article...n-signatures?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|Politics

now here is a difference....
a fake name on a recall notice...if not found to be a fraud...counts to actuly making something happen.

a fake registration for a dead person to actually vote...pays the person getting signatures more...cost the company who hired them to get them...and effects nothing ...as elections count...not voter drives...dead people even if registered...can't show up to vote.

Also Republicans scream bloody hell over one, and ignore the other...Its almost like the real point of attacking acorn...was attacking who they worked with..poor people...who tend to vote dem.

as a side note, so far as I know, and I am not saying this is fact...but I don't know of any group paid to get signatures for the Dems against the Republicans...it was done at grass roots level. So far...6 Republicans are on the block to be recalled in July now...non of the 3 Dems is officially on the block yet as they try to weed out the fraud and count signatures

Werbung:
ACORN is a fruad for the democrats.They helped Obama get elected with voter fraud.

Steveox, you're responding to the words of a hypocrite leftist (pardon my redundancy). Ignore him and he may just slither back into his snake's den.

Truth answer me this...Why would OReily keep debating with Alan Colmes? Hes very Liberal and he will always see the left is right no matter what. He sees Clinton as a god and he sees Obama like Jesus. You cannot win against Alan Colmes. So ill keep debating with Pocketfullofshells until OReilly kicks Alan Colmes off his show. Remember Robert Novak? He walkoff CNN Crossfire cause who can debate against James Carville?

This is what i want Bill Oreilly do to Alan Colmes
Bill Maher doesnt put up with crap!

Truth answer me this...Why would OReily keep debating with Alan Colmes? Hes very Liberal and he will always see the left is right no matter what. He sees Clinton as a god and he sees Obama like Jesus. You cannot win against Alan Colmes. So ill keep debating with Pocketfullofshells until OReilly kicks Alan Colmes off his show. Remember Robert Novak? He walkoff CNN Crossfire cause who can debate against James Carville?

This is what i want Bill Oreilly do to Alan Colmes
Bill Maher doesnt put up with crap!

yea must be hard to have to watch a news channel with one whole liberal on there, who can't even put of a good defense if he tried ( and thus why he is on)

fair and balanced...look we have conservatives and republicans!

Werbung:
soo they hired some Colorado company "Kennedy Enterprises" to come and try to g [] they try to weed out the fraud and count signatures

Well I hate fraud in elections. I hate it when the dems do it and I hate it when the pubs do it.

Some simple solutions:

People read what they sign, people show ID's when they sign or vote, and most importantly - reduce the size and scope of government so that the fraud that exist within the process effects our lives less.

Back