Republican birther Hokey Pokey

They put their right foot in,
They put their right foot out,
And they shake it all about,

They do the hokey pokey
and they turn their selves around
That what it's all about.

And this is the group that seriously wanted to lead after the Bush fiasco... OMG!!!

They talk the smear talk but look how they run when it's put up or shut up for official public credibility.

Republicans Vote Unanimously That Hawaii Is Obama’s Birthplace. Now What For CNN And Lou Dobbs?

Okay, you probably saw that the House of Representatives voted unanimously in favor of that resolution introduced yesterday that describes Hawaii as Obama’s birthplace.

One hundred and fifty eight Republicans voted for the resolution, which states that “the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii.”

Good for Republicans for defying the birther fringe, obviously. But I think this has a side consequence: It reveals even more clearly how absurd it is for Lou Dobbs to continue to turn CNN’s airwaves over to birthers.

CNN President Jonathan Klein defends Dobbs by saying Dobbs is merely holding “panels” that include birther theorists, adding that CNN trusts its viewers to “make up their own minds.” Right, but make up their own minds about what, exactly?

The entire House of Representatives, including sponsors of the so-called “birther bill,” has now recognized Obama’s Hawaii birthplace as fact. This only underscores how far out there in the loony stratosphere the birther stuff really is.

How whacked out does something have to be before CNN makes an editorial decision to politely ask Dobbs to bag it? Yesterday’s vote makes the continued birther flirtation of one of CNN’s premiere personalities look even more ridiculous than it already does.

Werbung:
Republican birther Hokey Pokey

They put their right foot out,
And they shake it all about,

They do the hokey pokey
and they turn their selves around
That what it's all about.

And this is the group that seriously wanted to lead after the Bush fiasco... OMG!!!

They talk the smear talk but look how they run when it's put up or shut up for official public credibility.

Republicans Vote Unanimously That Hawaii Is Obama’s Birthplace. Now What For CNN And Lou Dobbs?

Okay, you probably saw that the House of Representatives voted unanimously in favor of that resolution introduced yesterday that describes Hawaii as Obama’s birthplace.

One hundred and fifty eight Republicans voted for the resolution, which states that “the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii.”

Good for Republicans for defying the birther fringe, obviously. But I think this has a side consequence: It reveals even more clearly how absurd it is for Lou Dobbs to continue to turn CNN’s airwaves over to birthers.

CNN President Jonathan Klein defends Dobbs by saying Dobbs is merely holding “panels” that include birther theorists, adding that CNN trusts its viewers to “make up their own minds.” Right, but make up their own minds about what, exactly?

The entire House of Representatives, including sponsors of the so-called “birther bill,” has now recognized Obama’s Hawaii birthplace as fact. This only underscores how far out there in the loony stratosphere the birther stuff really is.

How whacked out does something have to be before CNN makes an editorial decision to politely ask Dobbs to bag it? Yesterday’s vote makes the continued birther flirtation of one of CNN’s premiere personalities look even more ridiculous than it already does.

And yet, we have a 'few selective' neerdowells {look around here} that can't get enough of the constant negative/snide comments that; "President Obama can only talk about himself" as if the issues of the day to day grind are not compelling enough, their 'BASE' of 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' keep fueling the fires of this insanity that there actually had to be a 'BILL' and a vote to SHUT THEM THE HELL up!!! :rolleyes:

And yet, we have a 'few selective' neerdowells {look around here} that can't get enough of the constant negative/snide comments that; "President Obama can only talk about himself" as if the issues of the day to day grind are not compelling enough, their 'BASE' of 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' keep fueling the fires of this insanity that there actually had to be a 'BILL' and a vote to SHUT THEM THE HELL up!!! :rolleyes:

Did ya click on this Birth Certificate link... it's HILARIOUS!!!:D

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4851/obamabirth1a.jpg

Just did and I'm making a copy to send to a staunch dyed in the wool republican friend of mine...not sure how it will be received so this should be interesting...waiting for a rapid reply!!! LMAO

That's how crazy the Far Right has become.

They will absolutely say anything or do anything to try and get back into power.

It's just plain scary.

I am looking at my birth certificate, the birth certificate of my wife who was born in a different state on a different year and the birth certificates of my two children, each born in different states than my wife or I, one of which was born in Hawaii while we were stationed there.

There are a couple of important things all of these birth certificates have in common and I am quite sure, that if you look, you will see the same on your own birth certificate. Number one is the hospital where we were born. Number two, the attending physician.

Can anyone tell me, based on the "proof of american birth" that obama has presented, which hospital he was born in or the name of the attending physician? There is some other information that I find on my own, my wife's and childrens birth certificates that I don't find on the certificate presented by obama. For instance, can you tell me the age of his mother at the time of his birth? How about the age of his father? Can you tell me the address of his mother and father? I know they are listed on all of the certificates I have in my posession, how about on your own?

I am looking at my birth certificate, the birth certificate of my wife who was born in a different state on a different year and the birth certificates of my two children, each born in different states than my wife or I, one of which was born in Hawaii while we were stationed there.

There are a couple of important things all of these birth certificates have in common and I am quite sure, that if you look, you will see the same on your own birth certificate. Number one is the hospital where we were born. Number two, the attending physician.

Can anyone tell me, based on the "proof of american birth" that obama has presented, which hospital he was born in or the name of the attending physician? There is some other information that I find on my own, my wife's and childrens birth certificates that I don't find on the certificate presented by obama. For instance, can you tell me the age of his mother at the time of his birth? How about the age of his father? Can you tell me the address of his mother and father? I know they are listed on all of the certificates I have in my posession, how about on your own?

What he showed is not an actual birth certificate, but instead a certificate of live birth. I think he even admits that. What you are looking at also has the time you were born and your mothers madien name but a certificate of live birth doesnt have that stuff, its also not valid proof of who you are and could not be used to get a SS card or a passport, its good for sticking in your baby book and thats about it :)

What he showed is not an actual birth certificate, but instead a certificate of live birth. I think he even admits that. What you are looking at also has the time you were born and your mothers madien name but a certificate of live birth doesnt have that stuff, its also not valid proof of who you are and could not be used to get a SS card or a passport, its good for sticking in your baby book and thats about it :)

Precisely the point. The obamites are quick to claim that this whole business is a BFJ, but when I entered the military, I had to produce an actual birth certificate. One would think that if such is required to get into the military, it would damned well be required to be the commander in chief.

Till those who believe that he has provided proof of his US birth can produce a document that states which hospital he was born in, the time of his birth, and the attending physician, I am afraid that they are believing in wishes and dreams rather than reality.

Precisely the point. The obamites are quick to claim that this whole business is a BFJ, but when I entered the military, I had to produce an actual birth certificate. One would think that if such is required to get into the military, it would damned well be required to be the commander in chief.

Till those who believe that he has provided proof of his US birth can produce a document that states which hospital he was born in, the time of his birth, and the attending physician, I am afraid that they are believing in wishes and dreams rather than reality.

McCain had simular troubles so he produced his Birth Certificate. The attending doctor was looked up to be sure he was real exc.

A president should provide proof but there is no law saying they must provide it just the law saying who can and can not be president. The law was not very well thought out but when it was written I dont think they thought about it too much or ever expected someone would refuse to show it.

McCain had simular troubles so he produced his Birth Certificate. The attending doctor was looked up to be sure he was real exc.

A president should provide proof but there is no law saying they must provide it just the law saying who can and can not be president. The law was not very well thought out but when it was written I dont think they thought about it too much or ever expected someone would refuse to show it.

For the millionth time now birthers:D the President of the United States of America has not only shown his official birth certificate but independent sources have also pulled from the newspaper archives in Hawaii not one but two separate published birth announcements that were in the local papers notifying to one and all of the President's birth.

Add to that the fact that to even be a United states Senator let alone President you are officially background checked by the FBI, CIA and a host of other government agencies due to National Security Clearance needed for briefings... and you guys just continue to make a complete joke out of yourselves...:D

For the millionth time now birthers:D the President of the United States of America has not only shown his official birth certificate but independent sources have also pulled from the newspaper archives in Hawaii not one but two separate published birth announcements that were in the local papers notifying to one and all of the President's birth.

Add to that the fact that to even be a United states Senator let alone President you are officially background checked by the FBI, CIA and a host of other government agencies due to National Security Clearance needed for briefings... and you guys just continue to make a complete joke out of yourselves...:D

So tell me then, which hospital was he born in. What time was he born? Who was the attending physician? Those bits of information are on official birth certificates while they are not found on certificates of live birth which are not official.

Surely you can answer those questions if there is an official birth certificate out there to be seen.

So tell me then, which hospital was he born in. What time was he born? Who was the attending physician? Those bits of information are on official birth certificates while they are not found on certificates of live birth which are not official.

Surely you can answer those questions if there is an official birth certificate out there to be seen.

Since you like to ask for explanations.... Please explain the Aug 13, 1961 birth announcement in the Honolulu Enquirer?

I do find it mighty entertaining, that those who attacked every conspiracy theory of the Bush years are all lined up to put on the tin foil hats for this President.

If I recall correctly, you wear the Vince Foster tin foil hat too.

Werbung:

OK I am with Pale on this one

what time was he born?
who was the doctor who delivered him?
what hospital? (he himself named two differnt hospitals)
I can look at my own birth certificate and my daughter and my sons and tell you all those things, go look at his that he put online and tell me what I am asking because I can not find it there

Back