Republican birther hokey pokey

OK I am with Pale on this one

Probably because you're both half hateful election losers and the other half just plain silly?:D

what time was he born?
who was the doctor who delivered him?
what hospital? (he himself named two differnt hospitals)
I can look at my own birth certificate and my daughter and my sons and tell you all those things, go look at his that he put online and tell me what I am asking because I can not find it there

What's next... We just don't know from all the documentation, a birth certificate, two official published birth announcements in local newspapers and all the official FBI/CIA backgrounds checks to be a United States Senator let alone President of the United States is screened for...

how many toes our President had at birth or any birthmarks he might have to prove he wasn't switched at birth by a Kenyan bag lady because we just haven't seen that... why is he hiding that???:D

You guys must... have to... realize how completely off the wall crazy you look when you pick fights on such completely stupid stuff. Or maybe you don't...

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

AP Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HONOLULU -- State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

So-called "birthers" -- who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States -- have grown more vocal recently on blogs and television news shows.

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

The Constitution states that a person must be a "natural-born citizen" to be eligible for the presidency. Birthers contend that Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and many say he was actually born in Kenya, his father's homeland. They've challenged his citizenship in court.

One widely circulated YouTube clip of a town hall meeting showed a Republican congressman getting booed for saying Obama is a citizen. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh and CNN's Lou Dobbs have also raised the issue, and 10 Republican members of Congress co-sponsored a bill that would require future presidential candidates to provide a copy of their original birth certificate.

However, it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's island birthplace. The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the president was born abroad.

Werbung:
Probably because you're both half hateful election losers and the other half just plain silly?:D

What's next... We just don't know from all the documentation, a birth certificate, two official published birth announcements in local newspapers and all the official FBI/CIA backgrounds checks to be a United States Senator let alone President of the United States is screened for...

how many toes our President had at birth or any birthmarks he might have to prove he wasn't switched at birth by a Kenyan bag lady because we just haven't seen that... why is he hiding that???:D

You guys must... have to... realize how completely off the wall crazy you look when you pick fights on such completely stupid stuff. Or maybe you don't...

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

AP Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HONOLULU -- State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

So-called "birthers" -- who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States -- have grown more vocal recently on blogs and television news shows.

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

The Constitution states that a person must be a "natural-born citizen" to be eligible for the presidency. Birthers contend that Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and many say he was actually born in Kenya, his father's homeland. They've challenged his citizenship in court.

One widely circulated YouTube clip of a town hall meeting showed a Republican congressman getting booed for saying Obama is a citizen. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh and CNN's Lou Dobbs have also raised the issue, and 10 Republican members of Congress co-sponsored a bill that would require future presidential candidates to provide a copy of their original birth certificate.

However, it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's island birthplace. The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the president was born abroad.

now you are just making silly.

who cares if he has toes or not.

its not a hard question, what time was he born and who was the doctor who delivered him, and at what hospital.

You could tell me all those things about yourself.

Why cant you just admit he has never shown us is birth certificate but instead he put online a copy of his certificate of live birth. (that anyone could get at that time by the way) and is claimed to have photoshop watermarks.

He may very well be legal, I cant say because I have never seen his birth certificate. And I save my blind faith for my Creator not obama

Birth announcements were printed for both my children in two towns in North Carolina even though neither was born anywhere near North Carolina. My parents and my wife's parents called the local newspapers and announced the birth of our kids. The birth announcements merely tell people that they have been born and hardly constitute official anything.

To date, we have not seen a birth certificate. We have seen a certificate of live birth which is not an official document. You couldn't get into the military with that document. You would be told that you need an ACTUAL birth certiicate that lists the hospital where you were born and the attending physician among other things.

Can you show me in the FBI/CIA report which hospital he was born in and who was his attending physician? Can you tell why his actual birth certificate has been sealed?

If you have answers to the questions, by all means, lets see them. If appeals to the rediculous is the best you can manage, then it is clear that you don't have answers and are operating from a position of faith. Did you look at your own birth certificate? I am sure that you can tell me from that document which hospital you were born in and the name of the attending physician as well as quite a bit of other information not found on a certificate of live birth which is not an official document.

Further, I am sure that if I knew your name and where you were born, I could get an official copy of your birth certificate or practically anyone else's birth certificate as they are public record. Interesting that obama has all his records sealed.

Birth announcements were printed for both my children in two towns in North Carolina even though neither was born anywhere near North Carolina. My parents and my wife's parents called the local newspapers and announced the birth of our kids. The birth announcements merely tell people that they have been born and hardly constitute official anything.

To date, we have not seen a birth certificate. We have seen a certificate of live birth which is not an official document. You couldn't get into the military with that document. You would be told that you need an ACTUAL birth certiicate that lists the hospital where you were born and the attending physician among other things.

Can you show me in the FBI/CIA report which hospital he was born in and who was his attending physician? Can you tell why his actual birth certificate has been sealed?

If you have answers to the questions, by all means, lets see them. If appeals to the rediculous is the best you can manage, then it is clear that you don't have answers and are operating from a position of faith. Did you look at your own birth certificate? I am sure that you can tell me from that document which hospital you were born in and the name of the attending physician as well as quite a bit of other information not found on a certificate of live birth which is not an official document.

Further, I am sure that if I knew your name and where you were born, I could get an official copy of your birth certificate or practically anyone else's birth certificate as they are public record. Interesting that obama has all his records sealed.

He has more than just his birth certificate sealed. All the records from kindergarted up are sealed. I think that is really strange, no one else has done that before him and he has never given any reason as to why.

now you are just making silly.

who cares if he has toes or not.

its not a hard question, what time was he born and who was the doctor who delivered him, and at what hospital.

You could tell me all those things about yourself.

Why cant you just admit he has never shown us is birth certificate but instead he put online a copy of his certificate of live birth. (that anyone could get at that time by the way) and is claimed to have photoshop watermarks.

He may very well be legal, I cant say because I have never seen his birth certificate. And I save my blind faith for my Creator not obama

It's no more silly than birthers are being... and let's face it it's really about being bad losers... we all know that.

The fact is President Obama isn't going to be forced by lunatics to jump through hoops... he released his birth certificate (which by the way is a lot like the one I personally have) and any sane person knows that the National Security Clearance checks would have come out long... long... long... long (I could keep going) long ago if President Obama wasn't an United States citizen.

So see I don't have to have blind faith. I just need faith that the FBI, CIA, NSA and United States Secret Service can do a simple accurate background check.

You don't... fine... live with the tin foil hat crazies!:D

Still the 44th President of The United States of America Barack Obama...

You're better at ranting against women in a self righteous mindless moral battle than you are here pale.:rolleyes:

First off I've heard that in North Carolina there's so much inbreeding that when a child is born they just throw the birth announcement out there and see who comes forward first!:D

Secondly all the information you're so cluelessly whining about is known by our intelligence services. They don't just say... Well hell Barack you seems alright. We reckon we'll just grant you National Security Clearance without checkin' because you're a purdy good cuss fer a Black feller.

Come on... are you truly... seriously that stupid? No you're not.

Going along with the most ridiculous long winded conspiracy theories only makes you pale the butt of what Lincoln once said...

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas better than any man I ever met.
Abraham Lincoln

You're better at ranting against women in a self righteous mindless moral battle than you are here pale.:rolleyes:

First off I've heard that in North Carolina there's so much inbreeding that when a child is born they just throw the birth announcement out there and see who comes forward first!:D[/qipte]

I see you still aren't answering basic questions that would be easily answered had anyone seen a real birth certificate.

Secondly all the information you're so cluelessly whining about is known by our intelligence services. They don't just say... Well hell Barack you seems alright. We reckon we'll just grant you National Security Clearance without checkin' because you're a purdy good cuss fer a Black feller.

We both know that there are felons in both houses of congress who have security clearances that they couldn't hope to get if they were not congressmen or senators. Don't be naive.

Going along with the most ridiculous long winded conspiracy theories only makes you pale the butt of what Lincoln once said...

Time will tell I suppose. Personally, I hope that he turns out to be american born. If he isn't, the democrats will be history and then who will I kick the crap out of around here?

He has more than just his birth certificate sealed. All the records from kindergarted up are sealed. I think that is really strange, no one else has done that before him and he has never given any reason as to why.

Interesting, isn't it. What is even more interesting is who isn't asking, or answering any questions. Maybe I will take some time and look back in the archives to see what sort of hell was being raised over bush's military discharge papers. Remember all that. As I remember, the dems even forged some papers.

Interesting, isn't it. What is even more interesting is who isn't asking, or answering any questions. Maybe I will take some time and look back in the archives to see what sort of hell was being raised over bush's military discharge papers. Remember all that. As I remember, the dems even forged some papers.

I remember that, its just typical double standards and I am used to it.

If obama were a republican I would still want him to show proof, like McCain did.

There is no law right now that they have to show proof but I would like to see a law made for future presidents.

I hope he is just a fool who likes game playing and that is why he doesnt show his birth certificate but that he does actually have one and its valid. We probably will never know for sure.

We both know that there are felons in both houses of congress who have security clearances that they couldn't hope to get if they were not congressmen or senators. Don't be naive.

pale... you're embarrassing yourself.

You know the rigorous background checks they do for a National Security Clearance. They look into EVERYTHING even childhood friends, all schools attended, former residences on & on.

And It's not that someone couldn't ever have done something illegal... it's that it can't be undisclosed. You know all of this. If President Obama... Senator Obama for that matter wasn't an American citizen it would have been uncovered by our National Security set up long, long ago and disclosed.

I speak from first hand knowledge about these checks. As you know my wife was an Army Captain in Army Intelligence working directly with NSA as a Russian linguist usually working in the code search & break down area (also speaks Swedish & French). One of the first things they did when she started training at the linguistics base in Monterey, California was do a thorough background check including of course was she a US citizen... had she ever traveled or lived overseas (which she had as a foreign exchange student in Sweden) and they knew ALL about it. The names of the people she had lived with, EVERYTHING. Minute details she had never mentioned at all.

And her Clearance while high was not as high as a United States Senator... and the President is at the very top even over that.

You only hurt your own overall credibility when you put on the tin foil of the birthers on this one... but stick with it if you like.:rolleyes:

Time will tell I suppose. Personally, I hope that he turns out to be american born. If he isn't, the democrats will be history and then who will I kick the crap out of around here?

I guess if you don't think you're tough no one will but remember...

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Abraham Lincoln

pale... you're embarrassing yourself.

You know the rigorous background checks they do for a National Security Clearance. They look into EVERYTHING even childhood friends, all schools attended, former residences on & on.

Sorry, you believe in a fantasy.

Hell, Bush had a couple of well known DUI convictions. That is enough to disqualify you from a top secret clearance if you are in the military.

REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-MA): Accessory to a male prostitute who ran a whorehouse in their Washington townhouse.

REP. GERALD KLECZKA (D-WI): Convicted of DUI in 1987; arrested for DUI in 1990 and 1995.

The fact is that there are people in both the congress and senate today who have been convicted of crimes that would disqualify you or I for even a secret clearance, much less the high level clearances congressmen and senators hold.

Again, can you tell me which hospital he was born in, the time of his birth, the attending physican etc? All of these are easily answered with an offical birth certificate.

By the way, lets not forget that Mccain ran into the same issue with is birth in the panama canal zone. If, as you say, such things are thouroughly vetted, prior to the campaign, why would he need to provide his birth certificate?

Oh yes, he provided an actual birth certificate and did not seal any of his records. Do you really not wonder why obama hasn't done the same?

I speak from first hand knowledge about these checks. As you know my wife was an Army Captain in Army Intelligence working directly with NSA as a Russian linguist usually working in the code search & break down area (also speaks Swedish & French). One of the first things they did when she started training at the linguistics base in Monterey, California was do a thorough background check including of course was she a US citizen... had she ever traveled or lived overseas (which she had as a foreign exchange student in Sweden) and they knew ALL about it. The names of the people she had lived with, EVERYTHING. Minute details she had never mentioned at all.

If that is true, then your wife can tell you how a very small violation of the law disclosed, or undisclosed can disqualify one for clearance to sensitive information.

And I am not saying that obama isn't natural born. I am saying that to date, he has not provided proof. Mccain had to provide proof, and he did it in the form of an actual birth certificate. Why did obama not do the same?

Sorry, you believe in a fantasy.

Hell, Bush had a couple of well known DUI convictions. That is enough to disqualify you from a top secret clearance if you are in the military.

REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-MA): Accessory to a male prostitute who ran a whorehouse in their Washington townhouse.

REP. GERALD KLECZKA (D-WI): Convicted of DUI in 1987; arrested for DUI in 1990 and 1995.

The fact is that there are people in both the congress and senate today who have been convicted of crimes that would disqualify you or I for even a secret clearance, much less the high level clearances congressmen and senators hold.

Again, can you tell me which hospital he was born in, the time of his birth, the attending physican etc? All of these are easily answered with an offical birth certificate.

You seem to be able to read... look back at what I said.

It's not that you can't have a problem in your past. It's that if one does not disclose it it WILL be found out through these types of National Security checks and then everyone would know about them from official sources just exactly like the ones you yourself cite.

Can you show me one single solitary official source that is saying that that President Obama isn't an American citizen.

Of course not.

Hey you like being the butt of the joke keep on. The tin foil hat fits ya just fine.
:D

Werbung:
You seem to be able to read... look back at what I said.

It's not that you can't have a problem in your past. It's that if one does not disclose it it WILL be found out through these types of National Security checks and then everyone would know about them from official sources just exactly like the ones you yourself cite.

Sorry, but you will be denied security clearance if you have been convicted of a crime whether you disclose it or not unless, of course, you are a governemnt official.

Can you show me one single solitary official source that is saying that that President Obama isn't an American citizen.

The issue is not whether he is an American citizen or not. The issue is whether he was born here, and until an actual birth certificate shows up that states which hospital he was born in and the attending physican, I am afraid that remains unknown.

Back