Republican birther hokey pokey

No you haven't so don't lie. What you have seen is a certification of live birth which is not an official birth certificate or certificate of live birth as it is called in Hawaii. The fact is that a foriegn born child can get a certification of live birth and it says so right on Hawaii's on government pages.

Had you seen a birth certificate, you could tell me which hospitial he was born in and the attending physician's name.

I can tell you that I have an almost exact same document myself here in the state of Ohio. Purposely dug it out way back when this stupid story first came up to see just what mine looked like.

There are other birth documents as well. But they all say where I was born... Columbus, Ohio. A certificate of live birth in Hawaii or Ohio or any other location in America means BORN IN AMERICA. He or she by that very fact is not... cannot be... a foreign born child. Live birth in Hawaii... or Ohio... or any other location in America means exactly that... AMERICAN.

Who are "they". Show me the law that mandates that. Exactly who is the controlling authority, and lets see the law that "they" would be following if your claim is true.

OK psycho birther man...:D

Security Clearance
Rhonda Campbell

How Long Does a Security Clearance Last?United States government agencies like the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and U.S. military branches provide their staffs with security clearances. State and local government employees also use security clearances. The clearances are only given to people who need to know classified information to perform their jobs. There are three basic types and one temporary type of security clearance. As mandated by a Presidential Executive Order, a background investigation must be conducted on everyone who receives a security clearance.

Interim Security Clearance
Interim security clearances are given to employees in unusual situations, when job functions must be performed before an employee's background investigation is completed. If you have been granted an interim security clearance, you have access to the same level of secure information that a person with a full security clearance has. The clearance is active until the investigation is done. If negative data is unearthed during the investigation, you could lose the interim security clearance.

Confidential Security Clearance
If your position requires that you have access to information that could be potentially damaging for America's security, you can apply for and receive a Confidential security clearance, the lowest of the three basic national security clearance types. Because of the nature of the data that you will have access to, you must complete a thorough application and might have your background--including credit history, mental health, social, political, family and work relationships--thoroughly investigated for a period going back five years. Confidential security clearances are active for as long as you need access to the classified information to perform your job. You will be re-investigated and undergo another background investigation every 15 years to ensure that you continue to meet the qualifications for the clearance.

Secret Security Clearance
Secret security clearances are given in the event that you need to access national data categorized as Confidential or Secret to meet the demands of your job. Types of employees who generally receive a Secret security clearance are law enforcement officials and military personnel. Federal agencies like the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Defense (DOD) and the National Security Agency (NSA) conduct investigative research on all persons who apply for a Secret security clearance with their organizations. The clearance lasts for as long as you need access to the Secret information to perform your job. Every 10 years, you must be re-investigated and undergo a full background investigation to maintain the clearance. If negative data is unearthed during the re-investigation, you could lose the Secret security clearance.

Top Secret Security Clearance
A Top Secret security clearance is the highest level of the three classified types. Active-duty military personnel who handle highly sensitive data, FBI officials and government leaders are the types of people who are granted the clearance. The clearance is active for as long as you need it to perform the responsibilities of your job. Should your job change, you might have your clearance level lowered to Secret or Confidential. Every five years, you must undergo another full background investigation to maintain the clearance. If negative data is unearthed during the re-investigation, you could lose the Top Secret security clearance.

Consideration
Full background checks associated with security clearances limit the possibility of potentially damaging national data getting into the hands of the wrong people. Penalties for disclosing details of the classified information that the clearance allows are severe, up to and including imprisonment. Although the general re-investigation periods are 15 years for a Confidential clearance, 10 years for a Secret clearance and five years for a Top Secret clearance, you can be re-investigated at any time while you have a security clearance.

Werbung:
One more time: there will be no "proof" - it is an academic issue. These spurious lawsuits and appeals will not be heard for reason that there is no person that would have standing to challenge President Obama’s eligibility; and that these actions only beg the question that standing exists independent of prudential rules that bar one from asserting the constitutional rights of others not before the court. Under the Constitution, the federal courts are prohibited from giving advisory opinions; there has to be an actual case or controversy involving a real party in interest with a justiciable claim ripe for adjudication, and not just some speculative, generalized interest of all citizens, even though the matter may touch on federal question or diversity jurisdiction. In this, standing is to be determined by the courts as an issue pertinent to subject matter jurisdiction. Congress has the authority to enact law conferring standing directly, subject to separation-of-powers limitations. See FEC v. Akins, 524 U.S. 11 (1998). However, such is not the case in the current actions disputing President Obama’s citizenship status and eligibility under the Constitution. To put it simply: without a party with standing to sue, there is no case; and, consequently, the actions must be dismissed and the appeals denied.

In the final analysis, only Congress has the authority to challenge Barack Obama’s eligibility to be President of the United States under the Constitution; and on January 8, 2009, the Congress, in joint session, certified his election by the Electoral College without objection. There is the end of the matter.

You are of course correct. Thanks for your efforts. Although birthers aren't real keen on facts. Great documentation of fact by the way.

My bet is that should the dems lose the houses of congress in the mid term as it appears they will, law will be passed that addresses this issue and obama will not run for a second term. Feel free to bookmark this prediction for future reference.

Oh we're bookmarking it. Bookmarking it under... Things INSANE people say!:D

This is just another one of your insane convoluted "abortion will be made illegal any day now" crazy train ideas you've been saying for years & years now. Come on dude... get into the real world. Your track record really does suck.

such a waste of brainpower to convince the idiot posterchildren of the new republican party. Idiots who can scream loud, and are able to ignore any fact that gets in the way of Truthiness....I want it to be true, therefor it is true!

They could stand there in the Hospital, watch him born, and dna test taken, and today they would claim it was a different Obama born they saw, and that the DNA tests are fakes....because facts be damned, they will believe what they want.

If Obama said 2 plus 2 was 4...they would argue to the end of time that its realy 5.

There are other birth documents as well. But they all say where I was born... Columbus, Ohio. A certificate of live birth in Hawaii or Ohio or any other location in America means BORN IN AMERICA. He or she by that very fact is not... cannot be... a foreign born child. Live birth in Hawaii... or Ohio... or any other location in America means exactly that... AMERICAN. [/COLOR]

You have not seen a certificate of live birth from obama. What you have seen from obama is a certification of live birth. What you have, if it is a certificate of live birth is proof that you were born in the US. What obama has provided was a certification of live birth. That is an entirely different document and may be had by someone not born in the US. Hawaii state law says as much.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm

“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]”

Can you read? Do you have any idea what those words mean? As long as an adult can walk into the Hawaii Department of Records and provide proof that they are a legal resident of Hawaii, the document is issued.

The child, on the other hand, could have been born in Hawaii, Kenya, or a brothel in Moscow.

By the way, I notice that you didn't provide any law; merely an article. Not to worry, I didn't expect you to provide a law as no such law as you claim exists.

such a waste of brainpower to convince the idiot posterchildren of the new republican party. Idiots who can scream loud, and are able to ignore any fact that gets in the way of Truthiness....I want it to be true, therefor it is true!{/quote]

Funny. It is you who is defending obama's American birth when he not only has not provided any proof of it, but has had every record associated with his past sealed. You want him to be american born, so in your mind he is even though, he has yet to prove it.

Oh we're bookmarking it. Bookmarking it under... Things INSANE people say!:D

This is just another one of your insane convoluted "abortion will be made illegal any day now" crazy train ideas you've been saying for years & years now. Come on dude... get into the real world. Your track record really does suck.

And you are still unable to defend your argument there as well. Till you can, you lost that argument and till you can tell me which hospital obama was born in and the name of the attending physician, you have lost this one as well. Seems all your postions are no more than articles of faith on your part.

How completely unsurprising.

such a waste of brainpower to convince the idiot posterchildren of the new republican party. Idiots who can scream loud, and are able to ignore any fact that gets in the way of Truthiness....I want it to be true, therefor it is true!{/quote]

Funny. It is you who is defending obama's American birth when he not only has not provided any proof of it, but has had every record associated with his past sealed. You want him to be american born, so in your mind he is even though, he has yet to prove it.

I dont have to prove anything, its been proven over and over...your just to dense to see it.

I dont have to prove anything, its been proven over and over...your just to dense to see it.

Sorry guy, nothing has been proven. Of course, if you beleve proof has been provided "over and over", by all means give me a link to it as I would like nothing more than to see proof that the president is american born and the system has not become so broken that a non american born person could be elected to the office of the president.

Not all evidence adds up to proof, much less the truth. In the final verdict, it is what is convincing that is proof positive - whether it is true or not.

You have not seen a certificate of live birth from obama. What you have seen from obama is a certification of live birth. What you have, if it is a certificate of live birth is proof that you were born in the US. What obama has provided was a certification of live birth. That is an entirely different document and may be had by someone not born in the US. Hawaii state law says as much.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm

“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]”

Can you read? Do you have any idea what those words mean? As long as an adult can walk into the Hawaii Department of Records and provide proof that they are a legal resident of Hawaii, the document is issued.

The child, on the other hand, could have been born in Hawaii, Kenya, or a brothel in Moscow.

By the way, I notice that you didn't provide any law; merely an article. Not to worry, I didn't expect you to provide a law as no such law as you claim exists.

Well first... you're completely misreading what you're trying to promote. Secondly if you simply read your own post then you see the...

The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

As far as the background checks it's done for all people who wish to have National Security Clearance. Perhaps you really don't believe that a United States Senator or the President of the United States of America has such clearance.

You go on now believe whatever you want. We all will look forward to stuffing it right back in your face come term #2 just as I have for years now on the abortion issue.:D

Terrible track record my friend. Wouldn't know a degree of the truth if you were wearing it as deodorant. But then again your whole shtick is to swear that what we all know is correct is wrong, and that the current reality is all about to change simply because you don't like that reality or come up with some wacko conspiracy theory. But you not liking something simply doesn't change a thing.

We all await with baited breath more failed grand predictions...:D

And you are still unable to defend your argument there as well. Till you can, you lost that argument and till you can tell me which hospital obama was born in and the name of the attending physician, you have lost this one as well. Seems all your postions are no more than articles of faith on your part.

How completely unsurprising.

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids... I've lost nothing.

You have no control whatsoever on what must be presented. The President has been completely checked out by official sources so much higher than you or I that your little insignificant self just can't handle it... unfortunately that's your problem.

On the other hand let me see...

Has all of your BS been brought out in the open for years now and fully aired and investigated and is Barack Obama living in the White House with full authority, power and position of the President of the United States of America?

Well yes... yes he is...

That's a checkmate partner. Unless you can prove he wasn't born in America... that's an official checkmate.:)

As far as the background checks it's done for all people who wish to have National Security Clearance. Perhaps you really don't believe that a United States Senator or the President of the United States of America has such clearance.

There is no requirement that a senator be born in the US and no one has ever required that he provide a birth certificate. Further, you have not seen proof that he was born in the US. Your entire position is no more than an article of your faith.

Has all of your BS been brought out in the open for years now and fully aired and investigated and is Barack Obama living in the White House with full authority, power and position of the President of the United States of America?

Well, he is in the white house and does have full authority. What is disturbing is that you simply accept that he is american born because he says so. My bet is that the place of his birth doesn't matter a whit to you so proof of his birthplace is completely irrelavent as far as you are concerned.

Werbung:
In the United States, the right of national citizenship is defined by federal law; which legislative authority, under the Constitution, resides in Congress. In the 1950's, the Congress enacted 8 U.S.C. §1401, et seq. defining nationals and citizens of the United States at birth. These provisions, some of which apply retroactively, govern a person’s status as a natural born citizen; which federal statutes supercede prior case law (including decisions of the Supreme Court) on the subject of citizenship to the extent inconsistent with the Congressional legislation. Under this law, both Barack Obama and John McCain are eligible to be President of the United States. (NB: Prior to the enactment of § 1403(a) of title 8 of the United State Code in 1952, Senator McCain would not have been deemed a "natural born citizen" eligible to be President.)

However, as I have explained before, the spurious claims challenging the eligibility of President Obama will not be heard because the plaintiffs lack standing to sue. In this regard, what standing means is that the plaintiff must be the owner (or holder) of a claim for an '"injury in fact—an invasion of a legally protected interest which is (a) concrete and particularized, . . . and (b) actual or imminent, not conjectural or hypothetical."' Goode v. City of Philadelphia, 539 F.3d 311, 2008 U.S. App. LEXIS 17153, 9-10 (3d Cir. 2008), quoting Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, 504 U.S. 555, 560 (1992). Without proper standing, the court does not have "subject matter" jurisdiction. For example, a prior case filed by a voter who sued Senator John McCain and the Republican National Committee alleging that Senator McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone and therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States was dismissed for lack of standing. See Hollander v. McCain, LEXIS 56729 (D.N.H. 2008).

Back