Republican birther hokey pokey

Werbung:
The so-called “birthers” are living proof of the persistence of stupidity. No one is paying them any serious attention. Even Ann Coulter has dismissed them as “cranks.”

palerider;114568]So she was an interpreter. So what? Your claim was that she had a clue with regard to the security clearance process. Clearly she doesn't. That she had a security clearance, doesn't mean that she knows anything about the laws that govern who must have them and the process itself.
An interpreter? Are you kidding. I hire people like her for $18 an hour when foriegn scientists visit our lab if they don't bring their own. I hold an advanced degree in one of the hard sciences. And among my assignments while I was in the military was an operations post in the Defense Nuclear Agency and the Air Force Weapons Lab at Kirtland AFB. My clearance was up to and including CINWDI (ask your interpreter wife what it means. My bet is that she doesn't have a clue). An interpreter? Don't make me laugh.

So you don't even know the difference between an interpreter and a top intelligence analyst working electronic espionage directly for the NSA... sad really sad.

Bottom line your trash talk doesn't affect me in any way. It just makes you look needy. Anyone who's followed you knows you're rants as a pathetic clinic creeper who most likely holds no job. On the other hand my wife was highly trained and so accredited she was specifically picked to work under NSA command. Not a common thing at all. Most all report to Army Military Intelligence. You should know that though... right?

You on the other hand can read a book or do a little Google and think you can fool people into believing you've been something but it's obvious you don't have a real world clue. As I said... you wouldn't have had the brains nor the clearance to carry her empty briefcase.:rolleyes:

I note that you didn't provide the law that states that congressmen, senators, or presidents must undergo the security clearance process. No surprise, as no such law exists. Take a look at the constitutional requirements for congressmen, senators, and presidents. No security clearance requirements there.

I didn't have to prove it. It is not disallowed and is done as SOP. Perhaps you can show me that FBI background checks can't be performed on elected officials. You simply can't because they can and are done as a matter of routine.

And if you even try to act like you know one single thing then you'd realize that with all the massive conspiracy theory publicity you and your tin foil hat loony tune birthers have raised... The National Security Agencies of our country know for absolute positive that President Obama is not breaking the law by being President and not being born in America.

But I'll leave it at this. If you believe that they wouldn't look into this... then you are simply either just ranting again desperately to try and muddy the waters because you don't like our President...or dumber than a bag of hammers.

Case closed.:rolleyes:

So you don't even know the difference between an interpreter and a top intelligence analyst working electronic espionage directly for the NSA... sad really sad.

Interpreter

Bottom line your trash talk doesn't affect me in any way. It just makes you look needy. Anyone who's followed you knows you're rants as a pathetic clinic creeper who most likely holds no job. On the other hand my wife was highly trained and so accredited she was specifically picked to work under NSA command. Not a common thing at all. Most all report to Army Military Intelligence. You should know that though... right?

Typical. When you can't form a rational argument, you switch to ad hominems. Nothing new, or interesting.

By the way. Interpreter.

I didn't have to prove it. It is not disallowed and is done as SOP. Perhaps you can show me that FBI background checks can't be performed on elected officials. You simply can't because they can and are done as a matter of routine.

Again. Not surprising. I didn't expect you to prove it as you are never able to prove any of your claims while I provided you sources, including one who would most certainly know who does and who doesn't undergo the security clearance process who stated explicitly that federally elected officials don't.

Case closed.:rolleyes:

Of course it is closed. As always, you can't substantiate your claims while I can substantiate mine. Nothing new.

its proven, your just a child. you belive what you want, even if facts suggest your very wrong. you are not worth the time.

It should be a simple matter for you to show the proof then. A certification of live birth is not proof however as state law in Hawaii states clearly that one can be issued to a child born anywhere so long as the parent is a citizen.

Which proof is it that you believe has been produced or that you have seen and which "facts" suggest that I am wrong?

Interpreter

Only in your little mind my friend. In that tiny space a spy is really only an actor and a trained assassin is only a butcher. People with low self esteem often do what you are doing. They downplay others accomplishments because they feel small & inadequate themselves... it's OK.;)

Typical. When you can't form a rational argument, you switch to ad hominems. Nothing new, or interesting.

By the way. Interpreter.

Well you are a Clinic Creeper. You've carved that niche out all by yourself. None of us have to be interpreters to figure that out... just read your rants.:D

Again. Not surprising. I didn't expect you to prove it as you are never able to prove any of your claims while I provided you sources, including one who would most certainly know who does and who doesn't undergo the security clearance process who stated explicitly that federally elected officials don't.

Of course it is closed. As always, you can't substantiate your claims while I can substantiate mine. Nothing new.

Well the truth is pale old boy that you post all kinds of opinions that have no basis in reality. The facts of reality simply trump your misguided opinion.

You've posted, whined and ranted for years & years now that it would be just any day now that a woman's right to choose would be completely stripped away.

Reality... abortion is VERY legal... still going on every single day. Women will never go back. You know all this.

Now you bite on another losing cause. That the President of the United States of America is just thumbing his nose breaking American law by not being born in America and that although this has been publicly bantered around by you and you're tin foil hat birthers for years now...

But there's simply no National Security Agency or Law Enforcement Agency anywhere smart enough nor opposition political force interested enough that cares to look into this major breaking of US law and do anything about it.

Reality... President Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America and on that even a politically divided Congress does formally agree.

That's your position... please stick to it.:D That's why it's case closed... I want you to stay right where you are.

Only in your little mind my friend. In that tiny space a spy is really only an actor and a trained assassin is only a butcher. People with low self esteem often do what you are doing. They downplay others accomplishments because they feel small & inadequate themselves... it's OK.;)

Really? I wondered what was going on when you said[ "As a sidebar: You wouldn't be smart enough or at the time anywhere near cleared to even carry her briefcase when it was empty. ] when that had nothing whatsoever to do with you substantiating your claims. Seems you often go for the ad hominem in lieu of rational argument. Good self analysis there. Congratulations. If you know what your problem is, you are half way to correcting it.

Well you are a Clinic Creeper. You've carved that niche out all by yourself. None of us have to be interpreters to figure that out... just read your rants.:D

Actually, I have no idea where any clinics are in my area, but now that you have explained why you resort to the ad hominem, you have my sympathy.

Well the truth is pale old boy that you post all kinds of opinions that have no basis in reality. The facts of reality simply trump your misguided opinion.

Feel free to provide an example and prove that you are not a bald faced liar.

You've posted, whined and ranted for years & years now that it would be just any day now that a woman's right to choose would be completely stripped away.

Again, bring forward any quote from me in which I say "any day" and prove that you are not telling a bald faced lie again. These are prime examples of your inability to formulate a rational argument in support of your position.

Now you bite on another losing cause. That the President of the United States of America is just thumbing his nose breaking American law by not being born in America and that although this has been publicly bantered around by you and you're tin foil hat birthers for years now...

I note that you still offer nothing beyond your own faith as proof. Not to worry. It isn't as if I ever expect you to substantiate anything you say.

But there's simply no National Security Agency or Law Enforcement Agency anywhere smart enough nor opposition political force interested enough that cares to look into this major breaking of US law and do anything about it.

I provided you a quote from the number two man in the FBI stating explicitly that congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents don't undergo the security clearance process. Your opinion is no more than smoke and has just as much weight.

Reality... President Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America and on that even a politically divided Congress does formally agree.

Still not proof and you know it and you know that you can't provide any. You hold a position based on nothing more than faith.

7% of those that voted for the Panamanian didn't know Hawaii is a state

John-McCain-thee-Panamanian.jpg

7% of those that voted for the Panamanian didn't know Hawaii is a state

John-McCain-thee-Panamanian.jpg

And he showed his birth certificate, the doctor who delivered him was checked out, the base where he was born was checked all back in 2000 when he did his first run.

All the rules to running for president were varified by reporters who actually did reporting back in 2000

He did not seal any of his documents, he was very open about where he was born and hid nothing.

And he showed his birth certificate, the doctor who delivered him was checked out, the base where he was born was checked all back in 2000 when he did his first run.

All the rules to running for president were varified by reporters who actually did reporting back in 2000

He did not seal any of his documents, he was very open about where he was born and hid nothing.

Exactly

Werbung:
Back