Republican Delegates attacked

Werbung:
No, but it's scary that their lunacy, previously only having a home in the pseudo-reality of the net, has crawled out from under that rock and into the streets.

Just another case of not wanting any dissenting views to be expressed.

Is anyone here old enough to remember the backlash the LAST time this kind of barking moonbattery happened? It was the '68 election, and it cost Dim-O-Craps the White House for the next 8 years because the American people will NOT tolerate this kind of nonsense, and will NOT elect anyone from the party of those who engage in this type of moonbattery!

They can hang it up now, the Libtards have just shot themselves in the head,...again.

By the fanatical moronic protesters. Attacking people who hold different views.

Oh OK. But get one of them up on the RNC podium, with the only restriction that they quit after 30 minutes. :D I can just SEE lib media Obama shills like Andrea Mitchell in the aftermath, tongue-tied and struggling to "explain" such a speech. :p

Is anyone here old enough to remember the backlash the LAST time this kind of barking moonbattery happened? It was the '68 election, and it cost Dim-O-Craps the White House for the next 8 years because the American people will NOT tolerate this kind of nonsense, and will NOT elect anyone from the party of those who engage in this type of moonbattery!

They can hang it up now, the Libtards have just shot themselves in the head,...again.

I read about that and saw old films. From what I can tell, this is nowhere near. That wasn't Minnesota, it was Mayor Daley's (the father) Chicago. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I laugh over one image that sticks in my mind: when one hippie on a bike was backed up to a pond by a police skirmish line in a park, the police picked up him AND his bike and threw the hippie/bike into the pond! :)

Werbung:
Oh OK. But get one of them up on the RNC podium, with the only restriction that they quit after 30 minutes. :D I can just SEE lib media Obama shills like Andrea Mitchell in the aftermath, tongue-tied and struggling to "explain" such a speech. :p

I don't think they could handle speaking for thirty minutes about substance. It would be mindless shouting of some cliche slogan like NO MORE WAR, or YOU ARE A FASCIST, or YES WE CAN! :D

Back