Republican Recruits Democrats to Steal GOP Election

Texas_tea

From SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM

U.S. Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS) and his allies are planning to aggressively court Democrats to defeat conservative Chris McDaniel (R-MS) in the June 24th primary run-off election for U.S. Senate.

According to POLITICO:

Cochran's strategy "will involve reaching out to casual voters – including independents and Democrats – to swell the electorate with Mississippians who may not have participated in this week’s first round of voting."

Cochran knows that if he lets Republicans choose their party's nominee, he will lose. So he's going to continue to do what he started in the primary and try to get Democrats to hijack the Republican election.

It's disgraceful, but not surprising. Liberal Republicans often abandon their party when they're going to lose a primary.

Remember when Arlen Specter became a Democrat when Pat Toomey was going to defeat him in Pennsylvania? Or when Charlie Crist left the party when Marco Rubio was going to defeat him in Florida? Or when Lisa Murkowski ran as a write-in candidate after she lost the primary in Alaska?

Establishment Republicans are willing to lock arms with the Democrats because they don't believe in our principles. Their ideology is power.

These politicians are only Republicans because they see the party as a way to get elected, not because they want to enact conservative policies.

TAKE ACTION

We can't let Thad Cochran pretend to be a conservative to get Republican votes while he simultaneously uses his liberal record to get Democrat votes. He can't have it both ways.

We also can't let Democrats pick the Republican nominee. Mississippi Republicans deserve a senator who shares their conservative values and will fight for their freedoms.

Is this the Republican Party that everyone seems convinced is going to lead an impeachment against Obama?

Werbung:
Both partties have used crossover voting to influence primaries for years. Ive done it lots of times and will Tuesday against Eric Cantor. Cantor will win but my hope is that dtedily closer margins may influence him to remember hes supposed to be serving me and not his political careet.

Both partties have used crossover voting to influence primaries for years. Ive done it lots of times and will Tuesday against Eric Cantor. Cantor will win but my hope is that dtedily closer margins may influence him to remember hes supposed to be serving me and not his political careet.
I see what your saying. I know both parties have done this however, traditionally the Republicans do not do this.

My point was to reflect on how that difference no longer exist in the Republican Party "rank and file"!

I see what your saying. I know both parties have done this however, traditionally the Republicans do not do this.

My point was to reflect on how that difference no longer exist in the Republican Party "rank and file"!
This is sort of throwback to the way things used to be before the parties became homoginized and lockstep. I kinda like that there is competition in the party again. it gets people personally involved and forces consensus building.

This is sort of throwback to the way things used to be before the parties became homoginized and lockstep. I kinda like that there is competition in the party again. it gets people personally involved and forces consensus building.
Maybe ...... however the "competition" is hopelessly one sided.

We're screwed?
Thats one way to look at it.

Or you could sell the message and build numbers. You may find you need to rethink positions and that takes listening to other perspectives.

But if you think money will cure everything you are screwed for certain. Numbers (and I mean boots on the ground) cannot be ignored. You cant change the party from without has to be from within.

Thats one way to look at it.

Or you could sell the message and build numbers. You may find you need to rethink positions and that takes listening to other perspectives.

But if you think money will cure everything you are screwed for certain. Numbers (and I mean boots on the ground) cannot be ignored. You cant change the party from without has to be from within.
Money certainly has made a difference in some elections, but not all. And, as far as changing the party from within, do not forget only a handful of Republicans are pursuing the IRS scandal.

Hell, the GOP is purging its' own conservatives from within.

Boots on the ground means little in the face of the IRS/DOJ tyranny!

Look at what happened to Gipson Guitar or look up which GM dealerships were closed ....... on and on!

Not trying to say the cup is half empty ..... but, the facts are what they are.

If you want a voice in the party you become the party. And that takes numbers. Tea party people have wasted years not doing this. Study up on how nthe moral majority/chrustian coalition made its run.

Werbung:
If you want a voice in the party you become the party. And that takes numbers. Tea party people have wasted years not doing this. Study up on how nthe moral majority/chrustian coalition made its run.
The moral majority/Christian coalition WAS NOT targeted by the IRS ....

Nor did they represent as many Americans as the TEA Party does!

Back