Republican Senator: "What About The Chil...er, Lobbyists!!"

Mr. Shaman

Yeah....everyone needs consideration, before you do THE TAXPAYERS' WORK!!!!

:mad:

"But the thing that I’m trying to point out is we would have at least 72 hours for the people that the providers have hired to keep up with all of the legislation that we pass around here, and the regulations that we pass around here, to say “Hey, wait a minute. Have you considered this?” And that’s all I’m asking foris not only cost, but also the content of a bill. And that 72 hours, I think, is highly, highly important."

**​

"To be clear, Roberts is referring to health insurance lobbyists when he references the people that the providers have hired to keep up with all of the legislation.”

Werbung:
What about all the talk Obama did about how transparent his administration was going to be.

the stimulus bill was not posted for the promised '5' days prior to voting.
same is going to happen on health care and cap and tax.

Obama and the democrats know, that once Americans get a hold of the crap they try and push thru, they will get slowed down.

Obama is a liar and never really wants to be transparent. He just used it as a campaign promise. Typical politician

Werbung:
Miss_Cleo.jpg

What about all the talk Obama did about how transparent his administration was going to be.

the stimulus bill was not posted for the promised '5' days prior to voting.
same is going to happen on health care and cap and tax.

That's what Miss Cleo told you, huh??

:rolleyes:

Don't ya' wanna double-check with Porky, first???

Back