Republican$; $TILL The CHICKENHAWK$!!

Mr. Shaman

In November, how will anyone be able to forget that....when it came to saving this Country from long-term economic-ruin ("Thanks" to health-in$urance-companie$' GREED).....Republicans RAN!!!!!! (As usual....... :rolleyes: )

(...Much like they did, when it came to defending this Country from British-occupiers, in the 1700s!!)

916.gif

The DEMS might be doing all of the "fighting"...trying to resolve health-care-issues/expenses, but....that's what Dems DO!!!!

Werbung:
I think once this hc bill is finally signed into law (within few weeks) the American voter will understand just how much insurance industry lying has been vomited by their reps....The GOP/Fox News. The normal gains a minority party makes in mid-term Congressional elections will either disappeared completely & be vastly limited next November.
The GOP was looking to make the hc issue Obama's Waterloo....but they have succeeded in making it their own instead.
I am really not a staunch Democrat ....I am however, a staunch anti-Republican & care about my country, which is something the GOP obviously could care less about.

I think once this hc bill is finally signed into law (within few weeks) the American voter will understand just how much insurance industry lying has been vomited by their reps....The GOP/Fox News. The normal gains a minority party makes in mid-term Congressional elections will either disappeared completely & be vastly limited next November.
The GOP was looking to make the hc issue Obama's Waterloo....but they have succeeded in making it their own instead.
I am really not a staunch Democrat ....I am however, a staunch anti-Republican & care about my country, which is something the GOP obviously could care less about.

One thing they will find out is that what they were stupid enough to think would happen immediately will not happen till 4 years from now.

Then, as they see their taxes go up, and their wages go down, and more jobs lost, they will realize they were screwed again by the leftwing crook, an liars.

Most people like the current health care insurance system.
Most people liked the housing market in 2007. How'd that work out?

Miss_Cleo.jpg
One thing they will find out is that what they were stupid enough to think would happen immediately will not happen till 4 years from now.

Then, as they see their taxes go up, and their wages go down, and more jobs lost, they will realize they were screwed again by the leftwing crook, an liars.

:rolleyes:

Please.

You "conservatives'" BIGGEST-fear is that all o' those worst-case-scenrio-Absolutes you'd GUARANTEED (everyone) would happen, if this health-care legislation passes, will simply turn-out to be more B.S......just like allllll o' those WMDs you guaranteed "..WOULD be FOUND!!!"

Hey....don't get me wrong! You folks have every RIGHT to sound like easily-manipulated, know-nothing, loudmouthed-fools....but, how many times (being wrong) does it take, for you to realize you're being suckered by big-bu$ine$$ intere$t$???? :confused:

Werbung:

Actually the health insurance companies are all for the bill. They actually really like the idea of every single American being forced to purchase what it is they sell. Your tired old boogeyman is in truth your ally. Just goes to show, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. But hey, more power to ya man, keep it up, I think it's working.

Back