Republicans for Obama

you and me both! I'll be cheering on the republicans for any obstructions they put in his path... I'm really looking forward to the obama-hitler posters.

bfh_obamahitler.jpg

and of course "obama lied, people died!" we can recycle all the garbage propaganda that the left has used against bush and throwing right back at the left.

i freaking love it!

Werbung:
You and me both! I'll be cheering on the Republicans for ANY obstructions they put in his path... I'm REALLY looking forward to the Obama-Hitler posters.

BFH_obamahitler.jpg

And of course "Obama Lied, People Died!" We can recycle ALL the garbage propaganda that the Left has used against Bush and throwing right back at the Left.

Funny thing is it fits more

hitler liked killing the inocent,
obama likes voting to kill babies

i bet obama was for offing terry shivo too
where bush was trying to save her life

i always thought it was funny when the strange ones would do the bush hitler thing, they are the ones who justify killing babies, killing terry shivo, and so on.

Good picture general. That's the first one you've posted that makes any sense. Whoever your next pres is he is surely going to be a Nazi!

Republicans have always been for Obama. Just not for the reasons that many would think.

The Obama Trap.

Funny thing is it fits more

hitler liked killing the inocent,
obama likes voting to kill babies

i bet obama was for offing terry shivo too
where bush was trying to save her life

i always thought it was funny when the strange ones would do the bush hitler thing, they are the ones who justify killing babies, killing terry shivo, and so on.

Or the real facts...

Senator Obama is for the individual woman to decides what's best in her own terms and her own personal situation with her own mind. Not the government.

And in the Terri Shivo case the courts made the correct decision. It was left up to her next own of kin... as it should be. Not the government.

Nobody is Hitler. But people like George Bush and especially John McCain see every solution to every possible conflict to be an invasion or an occupation.

That is warmongering and something old Adolph would definitely approve of.

A few inconvenient facts:

And then:

Yes We Can! (Kill both the Born and Unborn)

killing of the born and unborn based on the non value of life according to the one making the choice to do it.

Hitler did select certian people to live and certian people to die based on if he thought the life was valuable.

That is far more like hitler than going to war

but really neither are like Hitler, I just want to be patriotic too so I am practicing how I can show my disent

OBAMA OVERTHROWN BY REALITY

1. Obama is not overthrown without first overthrowing his ideas.
2. Obama is not overthrown without taking into account both his failures and successes.
3. The failings of Obama’s friends do not overthrow Obama.
4. The strong case for Obama is not overthrown by the weak case against him.

GenSeneca;55232]A few inconvenient facts:

Actually she said none of those specific things did she? You embellished it with what you "wanted" it to say and left out completely the reason why there was a problem in the first place. Because it left out "EXCEPT FOR THE HEALTH (read that life) OF THE MOTHER".

Here's that very letter...

February 17, 2004

Dear Friends:

We have all been concerned lately with the rise of conservatism in this country, especially as it relates to women. You've read the alarming news about the Justice Departments request for hospitals to turn over the private medical records of dozens of patients. This cynical ploy is designed to intimidate a group of physicians and force them to drop their lawsuit seeking to have the so-called partial birth abortion ban ruled unconstitutional.

The fact remains, with no provision to protect the health of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned. Attorney General Ashcroft and president bush believe so zealously in their cause that the privacy rights of patients are under assault. They believe we have no federal right to privacy when it concerns our medical histories...

Once the Supreme Court took into account "viability" the estimated time-line that a fetus could live outside the womb the only time the late term abortion becomes an issue is pertaining to life of the mother.

No woman should have to die or have a reasonable chance of dieing because her physician is not allowed to do a medical procedure that could save her life.

It's not a perfect world. It's one... or the other... or both in this extreme situation. I don't seem to hear those wonderful caring Pro-Lifers caring one little bit about the woman who bleeds out on the table due to either sudden or sometimes even predicted & foreseen complications and dies.

Do people really believe there are mothers and doctors running around out there holding off on an abortion to this stage just because they want to go through or perform a much more dangerous procedure?

Of course not... it's ridiculous.

This cynical ploy is designed to intimidate a group of physicians and force them to drop their lawsuit seeking to have the so-called partial birth abortion ban ruled unconstitutional.

I guess you don't even know what partial birth abortions are.... because its exactly as described in the article I quoted. We're not talking about "inviable tissue mass" but Premature babies getting the back of their necks cut open to have their brain sucked out - while still in the womb.

And as for your claim that he opposed BAIPA because there was no "Safety of the Mother" clause... Thats just SICK logic!

BAIPA: Born Alive Infant Protection Act

The baby is BORN and its ALIVE... Exactly what what concerns about the "mothers safety" would permit a child - born and out of the womb - to be aborted?

I guess you don't even know what partial birth abortions are.... because its exactly as described in the article I quoted. We're not talking about "inviable tissue mass" but Premature babies getting the back of their necks cut open to have their brain sucked out - while still in the womb.

And as for your claim that he opposed BAIPA because there was no "Safety of the Mother" clause... Thats just SICK logic!

BAIPA: Born Alive Infant Protection Act

The baby is BORN and its ALIVE... Exactly what what concerns about the "mothers safety" would permit a child - born and out of the womb - to be aborted?

Top Gun and I have gone around and around on that topic since the very first day I came to the forum. You can post charts, diagrams, pictures of the pointy thing they stab the baby with, testimony from women who held the babys for the hours before they died, testimony of a woman who sat in front of obama while he was in Ill senate asking for the born alive act, of his expression(less) face while looking at the pictures. Of how he said no.

he knows but just disagrees the child matters

Top Gun and I have gone around and around on that topic since the very first day I came to the forum. You can post charts, diagrams, pictures of the pointy thing they stab the baby with, testimony from women who held the babys for the hours before they died, testimony of a woman who sat in front of obama while he was in Ill senate asking for the born alive act, of his expression(less) face while looking at the pictures. Of how he said no.

he knows but just disagrees the child matters

Yeah, its like nailing pudding to the wall.

What you and others of your ilk don't seem to understand is that Liberals aren't anti American but they don't wish to put blinders on either. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism, something today's GOP seems to have forgotten.

Only when it is dissent against the Republicans I guess right?

Werbung:
Only when it is dissent against the Republicans I guess right?

I have only one thing to hope for should the "One" snake into the white house. I will FINALLY be a true patriot in the eyes of the far left. I will practice my dissent over the "One"

I have a feeling the far left wont think dissent so patriotic when its against thier monster the "One"

Back