Republicans.....lie-spreaders!!

Talk2TheHead

So what's up with all the lying? Why do republicans lie or take things way out of proportion all the time? Can't they win without it?
Why do americans still even accept this kind of behaviour from our leaders?

Werbung:
So what's up with all the lying? Why do republicans lie or take things way out of proportion all the time? Can't they win without it?
Why do americans still even accept this kind of behaviour from our leaders?

There is a percentage o people in both camps who lie. Then someone comes along and they generalize it and think that all repbulicans lie or all dems lie.

If we look at the ads alone we see that mostly they are true. Often they are true but mislead. Sometimes they are opinion. Occasionally they are mistaken, and here and there they lie. Obama's ads do it and so do McCain's.

If we look at what the minions do then it gets really bad.

Well said Dr. Who. Politicians lie and exaggerate. Occasionally you have a mistruth by true accident that is immediately rectified by admitting they were wrong.

Politicians get in office mainly by divide and conquer. They chose the segment of the population they think will get them elected and cater to them during their campaign.

It gives them what THEY want...the position and money.

Talk, you know you can't make a case with such an outrageous statement. If you believe that a Repulican has lied. State what you believe the lie to be and wait for others to chime in with their knowledge on the subject.

It seems you just wanted to throw a "bomb" and then run away. What's with that?

Both parties and politicians in general do it.....come on that's not an argument. The Republican party clearly has a proven record that they hold pole position on this issue for quite some time. Remember Lee Atwater? These are just the same old tricks. E.G. Finding a certain person like Ayers who has a very faint connection with Obama and then making Obama a terrorist out of it. So low, so not true, but most of all, so irrelevant...

Talk, I am not going to waste my time or every readers time throwing up example after example of lies by both sides of the aisle!

I've been around politicians for years. I have friends in the "business". They all lie.

You can blindly believe that Ayers, Rev Wright, Farahkan and so many others who are friends with obama, doesn't prove anything. That is your choice. Personally, I think anyone who doesn't realize that who your friends are shows A LOT about your character!

Do you have friends who are known terrorists? Haters of Jews and Caucasions? Do You?

When you say that a President having terrorist, hatemongers and racists are "irrelevant", what do you base that on?

Do you now that obama would not pass even a BASIC Security Clearance??? Yet this guy is okay to run for our head office??? That is f*d up.

Both parties and politicians in general do it.....come on that's not an argument. The Republican party clearly has a proven record that they hold pole position on this issue for quite some time. Remember Lee Atwater? These are just the same old tricks. E.G. Finding a certain person like Ayers who has a very faint connection with Obama and then making Obama a terrorist out of it. So low, so not true, but most of all, so irrelevant...

Faint connection... You need to do more research on this topic. Then you can move on to Rev Wright, Acorn, Rezco, Khalidi, the list goes on and on. If McCain had just 1 of those associations the media would have a field day. So why does Nobama get a pass? I switched from dem to ind because of Rev Wright and his hateful black thug church where Nobama sat in a pew for 20 years! I'm sorry but that's not a faint connection.

http://www.antiobama.net/

I may add that many americans clearly have been brainwashed by all of this lying! I say that because many still believe the lie after the truth has been told to them by their own candidate! Take the "Obama is a muslim argument". McCain himself said it's BS and STILL many (must be hardcore republicans) believe Obama is a muslim. I can already smell their argument: McCain must be lying as well, to protect his political position!.....LOL

Faint connection... You need to do more research on this topic. Then you can move on to Rev Wright, Acorn, Rezco, Khalidi, the list goes on and on. If McCain had just 1 of those associations the media would have a field day. So why does Nobama get a pass? I switched from dem to ind because of Rev Wright and his hateful black thug church where Nobama sat in a pew for 20 years! I'm sorry but that's not a faint connection.

The man is famous isn't he...

But honestly, very faint connections, past tense, stories blown up by the republican campain to hurt Obama. It's the only way they can win, pathetic.

I think the mistake and the fear that many GOP people harbor is that they think Obama is like their own ilk. Most people judge others based on their own narrow "filter" that they view the world from. In other words, a republican would fear that Obama's associations would determine who he is. That is because republicans are very much herd-thinkers. They follow their leaders without question...that's why they have been so successful in past elections; whereas as you know, the democrats splinter and fractillate due to differing opinions.

Now tell me who the free people really are, the true patriots?

So republicans fear that because Obama has had contact with various different mindsets, that he will adhere strongly to them. Free-thinkers don't weigh their anchor down that much. Obama is no more a stalwart muslim than I am a stalwart party-girl that I was in college. He glanced at it and then glanced at christianity. He's glanced at many things and fixates on few if any.

The republican spin-doctors had quite a party pointing out that he waffles. And yet now they want us to buy that he is a rigidly devoted muslim terrorist. Which is it?

Sil, you make a lot of all encompassing statements. Those involving putting all Republican as this or that. I have a lot of friends who are Republicans...some are Ind...and a few are Dems. None of those I consider my friends have a herd mentality. This is my personal experience. I have no data to defend such an outrageous statement.

"that is because republicans are very much herd-thinkers. They follow their leaders without question"

WHAT DATA DO YOU HAVE to defend your idiotic statements above? (I can't wait to see this! LOL)

I think the mistake and the fear that many GOP people harbor is that they think Obama is like their own ilk. Most people judge others based on their own narrow "filter" that they view the world from. In other words, a republican would fear that Obama's associations would determine who he is. That is because republicans are very much herd-thinkers. They follow their leaders without question...that's why they have been so successful in past elections; whereas as you know, the democrats splinter and fractillate due to differing opinions.

So republicans fear that because Obama has had contact with various different mindsets, that he will adhere strongly to them. Free-thinkers don't weigh their anchor down that much. Obama is no more a stalwart muslim than I am a stalwart party-girl that I was in college. He glanced at it and then glanced at christianity. He's glanced at many things and fixates on few if any.

The republican spin-doctors had quite a party pointing out that he waffles. And yet now they want us to buy that he is a rigidly devoted muslim terrorist. Which is it?

That's so right

Werbung:

This is a really good point. The mere fact that the usual GOP debate is so continually fixated on these kinds of issues is an important clue to how their spin doctors prefer to operate. They acknowledge their own herd mentality and capitalize on it. It’s classic misdirection, keep the eye on the hand they want you to watch and you never see 'em slip the coin from your pocket, or trillions of coins.

Give me the critical thinker any time.

bwana

Back