Republicans ON-NOTICE!!!

Mr. Shaman

Let's see how many are considering the voters' ire, in '10!!

:D

"I don't expect 100% agreement from my Republican colleagues, but I hope that we can put politics aside," Obama said after the meeting.

"The main message I have is that the statistics every day underscore the urgency of the economic situation," the president said. "The American people expect action."

As a result of the new president's lobbying efforts, many analysts believe that Obama will get some of the bipartisan support he wants, even if some Republican concerns aren't met.

"The President will get the bill passed the way he wants it," said Tim Speiss, head of the Wealth Advisory Practice at Eisner LLP. "He has been making the rounds to woo votes, and I don't think [House Minority Leader] John "Boner" Boehner, [R-Ohio], is going to get anywhere." :p

Werbung:
I can't think of a better example. "Bipartisanship", to Democrats, means "Republicans caving in and doing what Democrats want".

Republicans don't need to cave, the GOP is all about irrelevant......Democrats have the votes do whatever they want.

If I were Obama, I'd just tell the Republicans the way it's going to be and if they don't like it...too bad

Republicans don't need to cave, the GOP is all about irrelevant......Democrats have the votes do whatever they want.

If I were Obama, I'd just tell the Republicans the way it's going to be and if they don't like it...too bad
Hey...I know....we could call it Going It, Alone!!

"conservatives" were always such big-fans, of that, during The Dumbya Years!!​

If I were Obama, I'd just tell the Republicans the way it's going to be and if they don't like it...too bad ~Popeye
I was going to say...
:rolleyes:

A bit like what Bushco did to dems for six years eh? Oh, but we're supposed to "forget the past" and "look forward"...lol...

Maybe, maybe not.

I was going to say...
:rolleyes:

A bit like what Bushco did to dems for six years eh? Oh, but we're supposed to "forget the past" and "look forward"...lol...

Maybe, maybe not.

Well... We're supposed to LEARN from the past and not make the same mistakes in the future, but apparently Obama didn't get that memo, as he continues to damage the country just like Bush did.

Well... We're supposed to LEARN from the past and not make the same mistakes in the future, but apparently Obama didn't get that memo, as he continues to damage the country just like Bush did.

As some anonymous sage once noted. "the only thing anyone ever learns from the past is that no one ever learns anything from the past"

Werbung:
Well... We're supposed to LEARN from the past and not make the same mistakes in the future, but apparently Obama didn't get that memo, as he continues to damage the country just like Bush did.~Hank Hill
Hmmm.. Let's restate that last bit..

"..he continues to try to unravel the damage to the country, just like the republicans did not"... not just Bush alone. The republican Congrees had a huge hand in the damage. Just huge.

Back