Republicans ON-NOTICE!!!

Republicans don't need to cave, the GOP is all about irrelevant......Democrats have the votes do whatever they want.

If I were Obama, I'd just tell the Republicans the way it's going to be and if they don't like it...too bad
.....OR, we could let The Voters decide!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

"Congressman Joseph “Anh” Cao, a Republican, who defeated William “Bill” Jefferson is facing a recall petition because of his vote on the Barack Obama stimulus package. The recall has been initiated by a group of ministers.

Cao had indicated that he would be voting in favor of the controversial legislation but instead voted against it.

Papers have been filed with the Office of the Louisiana Secretary of State which started the process requiring sufficient signatures to force a recall election for the office held by Representative Cao.

Cao represents a majority African American community many who were outraged by Cao’s vote. Cao made national news with his victory over Bill Jefferson.

One elected official, State Representative Juan A. LaFonta, Democrat of District 96 told Bayoubuzz that he does not know about the existence of the petition but that he would sign it."

Werbung:
His plans will fail, and congress will keep losing their appeal.. I think their approval rating is at all time low.

Obama approval keeps going down.

It's just like with Carter. America will be so bad off, that Dems will lose everything in 2010.

Not just that, many republicans also realzie, that since a huge part of this stim won't be spent until after 2010, if they can regain control of house / senate they can repeal the rest of the so called stimulus package. Which we may refer to here on out as C.R.A.P.

Congressional
Reinvestment
Action
Plan.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

His plans will fail, and congress will keep losing their appeal.. I think their approval rating is at all time low.

Obama approval keeps going down.

It's just like with Carter. America will be so bad off, that Dems will lose everything in 2010.

There where plenty of tax cuts in the package for republicans to like...

But can anyone tell me where the republicans gave any ground? You keep saying Obama did not do anything to be bipartisan...but what did the Republicans do?

Pocket... did you not get the memo?:D

The Republicans are the official OBSTRUCTIONIST PARTY OF AMERICA!

AMERICANS hate that!

They have lost and will continue to lose until they can the ultra-Conservative crap (especially on social issues)... and become a moderate Party that can draw large numbers of Independents.

They're like that yappy little chihuahua dog running along barking at the cars wheels as they speed by. Sooner or later the little yappy little dog gets run over!

That's the Republican Party of today! Also known as road kill.:D

There where plenty of tax cuts in the package for republicans to like...

But can anyone tell me where the republicans gave any ground? You keep saying Obama did not do anything to be bipartisan...but what did the Republicans do?

Republicans "gave" on it by allowing it to pass....

Further, your argument basically amounts to asking the party to throw away their core beliefs (and you can argue the past all you want on it, but this is today) and when they say "no" attacking them for not giving any ground. It is ridiculous.

Werbung:
The Republicans are the official OBSTRUCTIONIST PARTY OF AMERICA!

AMERICANS hate that!
But America loved it when the Democrats were doing it for 6 years.. right?

They have lost and will continue to lose until they can the ultra-Conservative crap
Yeah... they should totally drop all that silly nonsense about freedom, belief in the Constitution, fiscal responsibility and lower taxes.... Progressives are seeing to it that those outdated ideas are no longer en vogue.

Back