Republicans on the Hill are Incompetent

BigRob

Is anyone else baffled at how horribly Republicans have handled messaging on the payroll tax holiday? This issue was handed to them on a silver platter, and they completely blew it.

Werbung:
That is what they do

Look what 8 years of the G W Bush regime 'achieved'

Took a platinum economy and a popular country and turned it into a broke nation that is internationally loathed

The reason is they are rich and they couldn't care less about the supporters they sucker with right wing BS that appeals to the savage

That is what they do

Look what 8 years of the G W Bush regime 'achieved'

Took a platinum economy and a popular country and turned it into a broke nation that is internationally loathed

The reason is they are rich and they couldn't care less about the supporters they sucker with right wing BS that appeals to the savage

The US is no more loathed now (or under Bush) than has historically been the case.

Is anyone else baffled at how horribly Republicans have handled messaging on the payroll tax holiday? This issue was handed to them on a silver platter, and they completely blew it.

no. with the MSM stacked against them they have failed to find another way to educate the public.

no. with the MSM stacked against them they have failed to find another way to educate the public.

I mean come on...the media doesn't like you, and its all about politics...Get over it and get your message out there. After all, they are also politicians and should know something about politics. Instead of making the debate about Obama, they have idiotically walked right into making the debate about Republicans against the Middle Class, and allowed Obama to grab onto the message of he is working for a tax cut!

Of course the argument is absurd, but the PR people working for the Republican Leadership deserve to be fired in my opinion.

I mean come on...the media doesn't like you, and its all about politics...Get over it and get your message out there. After all, they are also politicians and should know something about politics. Instead of making the debate about Obama, they have idiotically walked right into making the debate about Republicans against the Middle Class, and allowed Obama to grab onto the message of he is working for a tax cut!

Of course the argument is absurd, but the PR people working for the Republican Leadership deserve to be fired in my opinion.

did I not state it was a failure of communication ?

Werbung:
Back