Republicans praise Biden

Popeye

Biden is a good pick and is more than qualified for the VP position. Hear what some leading Republicans have to say:

Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE): Joe Biden is the right partner for Barack Obama. His many years of distinguished service to America, his seasoned judgment and his vast experience in foreign policy and national security will match up well with the unique challenges of the 21st Century. An Obama-Biden ticket is a very impressive and strong team. Biden's selection is good news for Obama and America.

Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN): I congratulate Senator Barack Obama on his selection of my friend, Senator Joe Biden, to be his vice-presidential running mate. I have enjoyed for many years the opportunity to work with Joe Biden to bring strong bipartisan support to United States foreign policy...

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA): No one on the Democratic side knows more about foreign policy than Sen. Biden. He's been an articulate spokesman on the subject. He also knows about domestic policy. He's been a leader on crime control."

Werbung:
More than qualified is an understatement. The sad part is that he is the VP and moron is "THE ONE"

Everyone agrees that Biden is a good choice, excpet for maybe the moron himself who picked him at the last minute.

He said he made his final choice while on vacation on a private island in Hawaii. He had just stuck his big dumb foot in his stupid mouth over Russia and Georgia and knew he needed someone who actually knows something. He wanted kaine but settled for Biden because of his experience that obama himself sorely lacks.

Great pick with Biden, to bad obama isnt even qualified to tie Bidens shoes

Back