Republicans should now Impeach Obama

Werbung:
The man assists our allies in treaty, the same allies that assisted us in Iraq and afghanistan. Pulls the whole thing off w/o a single American loss with the stated objective and result at a minimum of cost. Ox doesn't whine a bit about the thousands lost in Bush's wars or their incredible cost or the loss of prestige America suffered or the illegal methods used to gain intelligence. Typical GOPer, jealous of a Democrats success.

The Fact is Obama knew what he was doing. He went over congress heads. Now go over your boss head at work and see what happens to you.

The Fact is Obama knew what he was doing. He went over congress heads. Now go over your boss head at work and see what happens to you.

The Congress is NOT Obama's boss. . .or any sitting President's boss!
they are merely "equals."

Time to review your constitution!

Yes, Mr. Ox. Obama knew what he was doing. He was doing what Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush(41), and Bush(43) did. Obama should probably get the same harsh treatment from Congress that Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush(41), and Bush(43) did, right?

What do they do to get low crime rates that we are not doing?

The only thing I know of is taking away rights like the right to own a gun and any right to privacy

I was watching a show about welfare in England and if they think you are a bad parent they first put video cameras in your house and monitor your parenting skills.

Is this the kind of stuff you mean?

there is no right to privacy.. you can't say that or the pro life people kick you out...since thats the basis of Roe v wade....

also they decided that the right not to get shot was more important then to have a gun I guess :)

they can do that, but obama can't because he is Muslim!
lol

PFOS, I gotta tell you. The other day I heard what has got to be the most trivial complaint about Obama I have heard to date.

I was taken all aback and my sails were aflutter.

Obama is 50 years old, he still plays basketball, and he isn't even all that good. A friend of a friend, who knows about these things, saw a few seconds of video of one of Obama's basketball games. Why, Obama isn't even good enough to make a high school basketball team. Isn't that just disgraceful and an embarrassment for America?

Werbung:
Back