Republicans should now Impeach Obama

lol

PFOS, I gotta tell you. The other day I heard what has got to be the most trivial complaint about Obama I have heard to date.

I was taken all aback and my sails were aflutter.

Obama is 50 years old, he still plays basketball, and he isn't even all that good. A friend of a friend, who knows about these things, saw a few seconds of video of one of Obama's basketball games. Why, Obama isn't even good enough to make a high school basketball team. Isn't that just disgraceful and an embarrassment for America?

the funny thing is I bet Obama would smoke him to lol

Werbung:
the funny thing is I bet Obama would smoke him to lol
The even funnier thing is that when I said exactly that he pooh poohed me and went into details about how he keeps himself in shape and Obama wouldn't last 2 minutes with him in one on one. What he meant was that he would elbow him and flatten him, since he has 4" and 150 pounds on the President. I was supposed to be impressed. This is a guy who keeps claymores around his property to deter intruders. (he says)

The even funnier thing is that when I said exactly that he pooh poohed me and went into details about how he keeps himself in shape and Obama wouldn't last 2 minutes with him in one on one. What he meant was that he would elbow him and flatten him, since he has 4" and 150 pounds on the President. I was supposed to be impressed. This is a guy who keeps claymores around his property to deter intruders. (he says)

I played one on one full court once with a guy who I gave up 10 inches to ( and yes I am 5'10 lol) and a good 50+ pounds to...and yes he can drain the 3 with relative ease.....played to 11...yep I won 11-10...quick and a decent shot make can make up for hight and size.

It was also interesting when in practice for football he had to cover me at WR...or me cover him at WR....he could not cover me...and I could not cover him lol.

You cant do anything without congressional approval.
Really? Why do you say that? I would be interested in seeing what makes you believe we are no longer the paper-rock-scissors kind of government that we were from 1789 to... sometime yesterday perhaps?

WE THE PEOPLE! You should learn it! Thats why the Tea Party people are the bosses. You saw what happened the last election? They Told the Democrats 3 words
8o200my4_500.jpg

The TEA Party is pretty much the most despised group in America. Do you seriously believe they will even be a factor in politics by next summer?

Doesn't matter. The ideology and discontent will not go away. The dislike for the existing parties will not go away. On a happy note, the 70 plus year old most hated democrat senators, who include, Lautenberg, Feinstein, Reid, Boxer, Frank,They will go away. Can't pass a law to make yourself NOT be 87 years old Frankie boy. Of course, the populous who kept all of them in Congress for so long didn't think about the fact that they're old and gonna DIE, not lose re-election. There is gonna be a serious burp in the power process in the Democratic party. Think not? I certainly HOPE SO.
It's gonna be a great show to see the rabid dogs vie.

You wanted "progressive"? Lol. Maybe you're going to get it. Maybe it ain't what you think is progressive. It could happen....

Seen any alien cowboys? Just checkin'.

Doesn't matter. The ideology and discontent will not go away. The dislike for the existing parties will not go away. On a happy note, the 70 plus year old most hated democrat senators, who include, Lautenberg, Feinstein, Reid, Boxer, Frank,They will go away. Can't pass a law to make yourself NOT be 87 years old Frankie boy. Of course, the populous who kept all of them in Congress for so long didn't think about the fact that they're old and gonna DIE, not lose re-election. There is gonna be a serious burp in the power process in the Democratic party. Think not? I certainly HOPE SO.
It's gonna be a great show to see the rabid dogs vie.

You wanted "progressive"? Lol. Maybe you're going to get it. Maybe it ain't what you think is progressive. It could happen....

Seen any alien cowboys? Just checkin'.
So a state has voted for a Democratic Senator since when Christ was a pup, and you believe that when the incumbent dies that the state will suddenly vote Republican? You believe that the state would not be able to find another Democrat to send to Washington?

So a state has voted for a Democratic Senator since when Christ was a pup, and you believe that when the incumbent dies that the state will suddenly vote Republican? You believe that the state would not be able to find another Democrat to send to Washington?

What in the world is wrong with you, and why can't you comprehend words as they are written.? Did I EVEN suggest that those states would send a Republican when the dust farts leave the building?

What I DID suggest is that the replacements will not have clout, will not have the experience of having seen Christ, and the party will falter.

Gonna love it.

What in the world is wrong with you, and why can't you comprehend words as they are written.? Did I EVEN suggest that those states would send a Republican when the dust farts leave the building?

What I DID suggest is that the replacements will not have clout, will not have the experience of having seen Christ, and the party will falter.

Gonna love it.
lol... That desperate, are we?

I see. So the old politicians will keep on getting older but the younger politicians will stop aging?

The Senate has a way of always bringing along a new set of old farts when the old set of old farts expire. Actually, it rarely happens in a "set", but rather a rolling parade of old ones going, new ones coming in, and those on the treadmill stepping higher and closer to their own exit.

Sort of like life itself, don't cha know.

Werbung:
Back