Republicans take back Senate

Werbung:
If you honestly want to delve into it I won't mind attempting to relate to you what I think. However THE problem is not actually A single problem.
There are multiple problems, some of which weigh more heavily than others. The major ones should be addressed first.

th

It's next to impossible to go "straight to the point" and have people understand what you are saying without first having necessary background information.

Since you have expressed an interest, you can begin here.
That's far from the beginning of the story, but it will serve as a handy reference point with which to orient yourself.
Then we can return to the beginning and work our way forward.

You went all caps eh? OK. You didn't address my comment about Congress. ***** removed ***** .you do play the Party game.

I'm not playing any game here. I'm merely opining.

I use all caps as an emphasis. I'm not 'fluent' in working the controls of the font.

Like it or not, this has ALWAYS been a two party governing system. Apparently that did not need to be dictated by the constitution.

I understand that there is a separation of powers but that seems ill defined and easily controlled by party interests.

Is there a SPECIFIC issue that you feel has been usurped by not separating the powers? mym

The only thing they can do is defund his projects, or impeach him, which means nothing, as there are not enough votes to remove him from office.

As for what the GOP can do in congress, they can pass bills and put them on Obama's desk. It will be up to Obama as to where it goes from there.

I don't think they can impeach him without an impeachable offense.

If there are not enough votes then apparently they aren't disturbed enough to try to correct the problem. Just want to make campaign fodder out of the APPEARANCE of wrong doing by this administration. imo

They defunded the whole government! That certainly didn't prove to be the answer or particularly popular among the masses.

Maybe some things in government need to be tweaked if bad leaders can do so much with impunity. It's either legal or it's not folks. All this grousing is just sour grapes because a republican leader will do the same. Has done the same. imo mym

If the gop found that BOs policies were uniformly badnI would hope they would fight them.
And its amusing samemym does not comment on BOs unwillingness to bend (you lost).
It takes two to tango and BO made it clear he had no intention to do so.

you mean like passing Mitt Romneys health care bill? extending the bush tax cuts, the stimulus was like 40 percent tax breaks...when exacly does the Republican party give anything? I mean hell they block their own bills from being voted on when they found out the democrats may pass it.

I don't think they can impeach him without an impeachable offense.

If there are not enough votes then apparently they aren't disturbed enough to try to correct the problem. Just want to make campaign fodder out of the APPEARANCE of wrong doing by this administration. imo

They defunded the whole government! That certainly didn't prove to be the answer or particularly popular among the masses.

Maybe some things in government need to be tweaked if bad leaders can do so much with impunity. It's either legal or it's not folks. All this grousing is just sour grapes because a republican leader will do the same. Has done the same. imo mym

have you meet todays republican party? not agreeing with them is treason and Impeachable.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/13/cannot-afford-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants/

For all you ZogBots, here is a Zionist talking head, telling you why amnesty for illegals will not only be a death knell for the Republic (if not dead already) but in addition, it will be Yomammi's fault.

Do NOT blame the Hart Cellar Act of '65 or the tireless efforts of the Jews to "multiculturalize" all white nations. It's not THEIR fault. It's Yomamma's

"Amnesty will cost you, the American taxpayer, a fortune. And that’s why so many, including me, are strongly opposed to the idea.

Grab a calculator, and I’ll explain."

Read the link.

have you meet todays republican party? not agreeing with them is treason and Impeachable.

So it would seem. It's more than that though, they seem to think blaming Obama addresses the problem.

That's all I've been hearing since they have won. Obama better not do this or try that or we'll give him a fight.

Not my idea of leadership.

Not that the dems are much better. Blubbering about didn't know, not my fault, we're trying, mistakes happen....

They do but not overnight. These are deeply entrenched problems that have set in over many administrations. They were bad when they started and they are totally unworkable practices now giving us the dysfunction we call government today. imo mym

you mean like passing Mitt Romneys health care bill? extending the bush tax cuts, the stimulus was like 40 percent tax breaks...when exacly does the Republican party give anything? I mean hell they block their own bills from being voted on when they found out the democrats may pass it.
The masscare bill that Romney always saidcould never work nationally ? Cant call not passing a tax increase what you do. Tax cuts for who ?

The masscare bill that Romney always saidcould never work nationally ? Cant call not passing a tax increase what you do. Tax cuts for who ?
you mean outsite when he said it should be a national model? Yea he likes to pretend that never happened.

We will see in years when the turnout is much higher again and Republicans lose again.

The Washington Post, after a thorough investigation,concluded that Romney has never called for a nationwide health care mandate. RomneyCare was designed as a unique solution to a one state’s problems. Most experts agree that Massachusetts had two unique elements, its funding sources and political culture, which made it possible for RomneyCare to be implemented.

you mean outsite when he said it should be a national model? Yea he likes to pretend that never happened.

We will see in years when the turnout is much higher again and Republicans lose again.
WaPo sez you are mistaken.

I expect the Republicans to expose and exorcise the democrat traitors and their foreign minions.
I expect to see the end of the democrat party as it is today--something I predicted in 2008.

I said to my associates:
"Obama will put race relations back 50 years and end the democrat party".
I stand by it even more today.
Just think when they really explore Obama and his administration--Valerie Jarrett--under a microscope--and the IRS just for starters.
Fast and Furious. A thousand other things.
And Lois Lerner is going to spend a decade or two in Leavenworth for crimes.
She will NOT be given immunity--that time has passed.

Werbung:
Back