Republicant McCain tries computer

top gun

:DThis was interesting. I'm sure you've all heard that John McCain is no technology wiz. In fact it been widely reported and he has confirmed himself in the past that he doesn't even use a computer.

Now I know I've been hard on John McCain but when someone tries to better themselves it probably is note worthy.

SENATOR MCCAIN TRIES NEW TECHNOLOGY

Media reports 8/13/08: United States Senator John McCain recently bought a PC. It was described as a HP standard desk top. Senator McCain having some minor problems with the included start up manual called 24 hour HP support helpline and proceeded as follows.

Tech support: Good morning HP helpline how can I be of assistance?

McCain: Why do you suppose I called? I want this damn thing you sold me to work.

Tech support:: Yes sir! First plug in the modem to the power strip.

McCain: Modem... modem...

Tech support: The big box sir.

McCain: Got it!

Tech support: Now, do you see the big lit up button on the big box, should be green?

McCain: Yes! Yes!

Tech support: OK good now go ahead and push that in.

McCain: Fine it's in!

Tech support: OK the monitor... huh, the thing that looks like a little TV, it should be on now... is it on?

McCain: YES! YES!

Tech support: OK now push any key.

McCain: Hmm.... Hmmm.... Hmmmm.... Dammit!

Tech support: Sir did you push any key?

McCain: Sonny, I don't know if you think you're being funny but you can kiss my a$$.

Tech support: Sir... whaaaaat's the problem?

McCain: You know damn well what the problem is you smart Aleck son of a *****!!! You know damn well there's no "ANY" key button anywhere! You FREAKIN FOREIGNER!!!

Werbung:
Back