Republicant stall tactics blow up in their face

top gun

Folks seriously... could the Senate Republicants be anymore disingenuous here on Health Insurance Reform.

Just look at how lame they have become. Remember the weeks and weeks of Republicants coming right out and saying they were going to purposely delay through parliamentary trickery. Remember how many times Republicants would speak ad nauseam just to eat up every possible second on the clock. Remember when Republicants several times forced motions through where hundreds and hundreds of pages had to be read out loud with one objective and one objective alone... just to continue their stall.

Well can anyone say BACKFIRE!

Yes the Senate Democrats said... OK you go right on ahead and act like little children but whenever you've run your obstructionism to its end we are voting. Doesn't matter day or night, warm or cold, clear or snowy we are going to vote!

Well last night was historic. Early in the morning the United States Senate voted YES to move it's version of Health Insurance Reform forward to be merged with the House Bill for the President's signature.

And what's the whine of the day now from Republicants? You guessed it. Boo hoo, it was late, and it was snowy when the Senate's super majority finally got to vote on the Bill after the Republicants could no longer intentionally string things out. Which of course is what made it late & snowy in the first place.:rolleyes:

These people are as disingenuous as Senate Republicant Boner's fake orange spray tan... seriously.

Werbung:
Refresh my feeble memory: but didn't the Republicans resort to pulling a all-night-er during Bush's Reign of TERROR {ordering make shift beds-cots and the like so that they could spend all night and get their way} and remember the Terri Schiavo fiasco...just give the Republicans a bogus cause and they rally around it like a group of lessor thinking adults watching a public lynching :cool:

Folks seriously... could the Senate Republicants be anymore disingenuous here on Health Insurance Reform.

Just look at how lame they have become. Remember the weeks and weeks of Republicants coming right out and saying they were going to purposely delay through parliamentary trickery. Remember how many times Republicants would speak ad nauseam just to eat up every possible second on the clock. Remember when Republicants several times forced motions through where hundreds and hundreds of pages had to be read out loud with one objective and one objective alone... just to continue their stall.

Well can anyone say BACKFIRE!

Yes the Senate Democrats said... OK you go right on ahead and act like little children but whenever you've run your obstructionism to its end we are voting. Doesn't matter day or night, warm or cold, clear or snowy we are going to vote!

Well last night was historic. Early in the morning the United States Senate voted YES to move it's version of Health Insurance Reform forward to be merged with the House Bill for the President's signature.

And what's the whine of the day now from Republicants? You guessed it. Boo hoo, it was late, and it was snowy when the Senate's super majority finally got to vote on the Bill after the Republicants could no longer intentionally string things out. Which of course is what made it late & snowy in the first place.:rolleyes:

These people are as disingenuous as Senate Republicant Boner's fake orange spray tan... seriously.

Boehner is in the House....

Refresh my feeble memory: but didn't the Republicans resort to pulling a all-night-er during Bush's Reign of TERROR {ordering make shift beds-cots and the like so that they could spend all night and get their way} and remember the Terri Schiavo fiasco...just give the Republicans a bogus cause and they rally around it like a group of lessor thinking adults watching a public lynching :cool:

Yes I do remember something about cots.

Actually I believe it was cots & take out pizza . Maybe our friends from the other side of the isle forgot about all of their repeated late night drama.

Good catch.;)

Boehner is in the House....

My bad. I shouldn't mess up on that one... he's from Ohio for christ sake.:D

So Representative Boner then.

As a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet, a bad spray tan on a Representative would still be as orange.:D

its not ANY worse than ALL the Demcramp pain in the butts and their spouses and staff who took a vacation to the Global Warming Summit while our economy is in the crapper!

Well, if Brown wins "the Kennedy Seat" and takes that 60th vote away then it will have been an pretty smart tactic in the long view plan.

Dems play checkers, Conservatives play chess.

Werbung:

"It's not Kennedy's seat, it's the people's seat." How about that? Now, I do not know if this guy is a real conservative and not a covert liberal, but a liberal would NEVER say "...it's the people's seat."

He could be the first R senator from Mass since 1979. And, this would end the super majority which hasn't really helped the Dem (communist party) Party much anyway.

Back