Responsible Gun-Ownership; For Right-Wing Nut-Jobs

Werbung:
Lol. Maybe one spent too much time watching those non "Skippy" bangers try to look cool by holding the gun sideways, and thought it would be fun to go slummin'. The real concern here is why would a responsible intelligent person want to emulate society's throw aways at all?

Don't confuse Shaman with facts. He just wants to say "Skippy" until he dies because he was afraid to before Obama.

First, if the person was carrying then I hope it was loaded or what is the point.

Second, almost all current model handguns won't go off if dropped.

Finally, if the person didn't have a Concealed Carry Permit then they go directly to jail. Oh yeah, if they have a a Concealed Carry Permit they still go directly to jail since the weapon didn't stay concealed.

More people carry then you could possibly imagine and accidental public shootings are rare to almost non-existant.

Please note: Not all gun owners are "Right Wing Nut Jobs." I happen to be a Left Wing Nut Job gun owner.
When Left Wing Nut Jobs start droppin' their guns, in crowded-areas, I'm pretty-certain I wouldn't be the only person to mention it.​

First, if the person was carrying then I hope it was loaded or what is the point.

Second, almost all current model handguns won't go off if dropped.
Gee.....almost, huh?

I'm sure that'd be very-comforting to any collection of people, where a few John-Wayne-wannabes are permitted to run-free, showin'-off their iron. (...Typically, due to inadequate-appendages. :rolleyes: )​

Gee.....almost, huh?​

I'm sure that'd be very-comforting to any collection of people, where a few John-Wayne-wannabes are permitted to run-free, showin'-off their iron. (...Typically, due to inadequate-appendages. :rolleyes: )​

Your literary license obviously hasn't been revolked...:)

Yes, 'almost'...some weapons that are manufactured outside the U.S. by knock-off manufacturers don't follow the same tight reg's that all of the larger manufacturers do. Too many people who take issue with guns really don't understand how they work and safety mechanisms that are now built into them.

You have been watching the cable news reporters too much. You took one small sub-point and made it the focus of the comment. Very nice...we might be able to get you a job on MSNBC with that type of reporting. My main point is that under the law all a Concealed Carry Permit allows you to do is carry a weapon which is always concealed. The only time it can legally be seen is if your going to use it. That means that this person should have been arrested immediately and gone to jail.

When Left Wing Nut Jobs start droppin' their guns, in crowded-areas, I'm pretty-certain I wouldn't be the only person to mention it.​
Not true. Left Wing Nut Jobs(gun owners) are not distinguisable from Right Wing Nut Jobs(gun owners). Only in your imagination are "Nut Jobs" and gun owners the same thing.

Gee.....almost, huh?

Almost = statistically insignificant.

The perceived danger of a person carrying a legal handgun is far and away more significant than its actual danger of firing when dropped. However, the anti-gun people hike up their skirts and squeal when seeing a handgun just as they would if a rat ran across the room.​

You have been watching the cable news reporters too much. You took one small sub-point and made it the focus of the comment.
Bingo!!!

You wouldn't be somewhat concerned, if you were somewhere where a supposed responsible-gun-owner DROPPED his handgun??

:confused:

....And, these are the same types who're defending the health-insurance rip-offs!!!

I don't know which action I'd consider more-crazy than the other!

Not true. Left Wing Nut Jobs(gun owners) are not distinguisable from Right Wing Nut Jobs(gun owners). Only in your imagination are "Nut Jobs" and gun owners the same thing.
Well, there's someone who (obviously) managed to blend the two!!

Almost = statistically insignificant.
...."statistically insignificant" in the sense of....when an entire-family is murdered....the chances of it happening, to you, are "statistically insignificant"....unless-of-course it did happen to you....right?

Keep your fingers crossed. That might enhance the outside-chances your life will go exactly as you'd planned it.​

Bingo!!!

You wouldn't be somewhat concerned, if you were somewhere where a supposed responsible-gun-owner DROPPED his handgun??​

:confused:

....And, these are the same types who're defending the health-insurance rip-offs!!!

I don't know which action I'd consider more-crazy than the other!

I'm glad you agree you're watching too much cable news...:)

No, I wouldn't be concerned because I would be to busy putting the person on the ground face down and securing the weapon. There are those who deal with stuff and those who stand on the sidelines and judge. I tend to be a little more action oriented.

I agree that defending health insurers that rips people, or the system, off are Whacko's...the system we have created, where we get our insurance through our employers is the real problem. It gives us little or no choice and sets us up to be victims of these illegal practices. Also, the government has done a pitiful job managing Medicare and Medicaid. There is more impropriety on that side than the private side, so how can I feel confident that any version of the House Plan will provide a way to reduce the waste or theft? We need to own and manage our own healthcare.

Werbung:
...."statistically insignificant" in the sense of....when an entire-family is murdered....the chances of it happening, to you, are "statistically insignificant"....unless-of-course it did happen to you....right?​

Keep your fingers crossed. That might enhance the outside-chances your life will go exactly as you'd planned it.​

How the heck did you get from the potential risk of a weapon discharging when it falls to the floor to a mass murder?

This is the type of sensationalizing you have been criticizing...

...are their crazy people out there....yes

...should they be able to own guns...no

do we have laws to prevent them from having them...yes

...are they enforced as well as they should be...no

...if we took all of the guns away from honest law abiding citizens would that stop violence...no...just ask Australia where they found violent gun crime went up after their citizens gave up their weapons.

Back