Return of Stalin

Stalin

Fraternal Greetings Comrades from the scourge of the wicked capitalists, revisionists and their fellow-travellers everywhere.

I have been busy in a work of great scholarship which I will be delighted to submit for comment. Sadly it is apolitical but will be of interest to business people and geeks alike. Watch this space.

Much has happened, such as the rise of the egegious T-Bone Party and the hilarious spectre of the US government frightened by a mad vicar trying burn a book, since I last graced this august portal.

Comrade Stalin of Gori
Wedding Singer

Werbung:
Fraternal Greetings Comrades from the scourge of the wicked capitalists, revisionists and their fellow-travellers everywhere.

I have been busy in a work of great scholarship which I will be delighted to submit for comment. Sadly it is apolitical but will be of interest to business people and geeks alike. Watch this space.

Much has happened, such as the rise of the egegious T-Bone Party and the hilarious spectre of the US government frightened by a mad vicar trying burn a book, since I last graced this august portal.

Comrade Stalin of Gori
Wedding Singer

Oh Uncle Joe how wonderful to hear of your return. I can hardly wait to hear more about your evil and murderous plans.

Indeed !!

A great song and an excellent video to boot..

All the hits

Vladimir, Uncle Joe, May 1 parades, the smashing Victory in the Great Patriotic War and more

Marvellous stuff comrade !!

Keep up the good work

Comrade Stalin in Paradiseum

F
raternal Greetings Comrades from the scourge of the wicked capitalists, revisionists and their fellow-travellers everywhere.

I have been busy in a work of great scholarship which I will be delighted to submit for comment

Lol. Let me guess the name of your thesis is: "The effects of opium in my neck of the woods among those who consider themselves educated and the goat who still loves me in spite of my silliness."

Werbung:
F

Lol. Let me guess the name of your thesis is: "The effects of opium in my neck of the woods among those who consider themselves educated and the goat who still loves me in spite of my silliness."

As I wrote, and as you missed, my work is apolitical.

By the way, I was legally prescribed opium in North India during the summer to help me sleep.

Comrade Stalin of Correctonia

Back