Rev. Jessie Jackson says Obama Stimulus Failed!

asur

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. The Rev. Jesse Jackson has told a South Carolina audience that the federal bailout has failed to create jobs in America.

The Post and Courier of Charleston reported that Jackson spoke with church members before delivering the sermon at Charity Missionary Baptist Church in North Charleston on Sunday.

The Greenville native says the nation has had a transfusion with the Wall Street bailout, while the job market continues to hemorrhage.

The Rev. Jackson speaks the truth here!
Black folk are getting poorer under Obama everyday!
It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
I didnt know Jackson was racist! Anyone who disagrees with obama or doesnt like his plan is called a racist so Jackson must be one too.

Wait, perhaps he is just an uncle tom? isnt that the word the left used for Colin Powel before he got on the obama bus.

I think that is still a word used for Condie and Clarence Thomas.

I never once heard anyone on the left call Powel anything like that...evry liberal I know still has alot of respect for him. Had he run for office I would have most likey voted for him.

well you should go back to posts made before Powell came out for obama
I can promise you that we have posters here who called him an uncle tom

now of couse he is no longer this because he backs obama but yes he was called that, do a search and find out for yourself

That maybe true, I am sure some poster at some point could have...But by far the majority of anyone on the left has had nothing but respect for him. I lost some for him after his speach to the UN riddled with missinfo...but gained some back when he fully took resposibilty for no checking what he was saying more, and beliving what we was told without checking it himself before he spoke to the world.

Pandora the explora said:
well you should go back to posts made before Powell came out for obama
I can promise you that we have posters here who called him an uncle tom

We have posters {you} who call our current President heinous/vile names {JERK OFF and some other primo examples} so that in itself isn't the shining example that you would want it to be,:eek: Just because you feel the need to provide PROOF to your statement...THINK OUTSIDE THIS BOX, BIB

Where in the MEDIA WORLD was anyone calling Collin Powell names??? There isn't any doubt around here just where your racist views lay or come from...so THINK outside the BOX and provide that proof. ;)

Gee whiz ASPCA is 100% wrong again.
All talk and no facts as usual.

Many of the left called Powell racist names in the past.
Al Sharpton characterized Powell as being "of my color, not of my kind."
Harry Belafonte recently called Secretary of State Colin Powell “a house slave” for serving in the Bush administration.
Spike Lee degraded him, etc.

Democrats now love Gen. Colin Powell, but spewed out racist attacks on Powell before he endorsed Obama and embraced the liberal agenda of higher taxes and a bigger government to provide poverty-producing handouts to blacks.

This is all common knowledge

We have posters {you} who call our current President heinous/vile names {JERK OFF and some other primo examples} so that in itself isn't the shining example that you would want it to be,:eek: Just because you feel the need to provide PROOF to your statement...THINK OUTSIDE THIS BOX, BIB

Where in the MEDIA WORLD was anyone calling Collin Powell names??? There isn't any doubt around here just where your racist views lay or come from...so THINK outside the BOX and provide that proof. ;)

I was talking to Pocket about things people on the left here in this forum have said, not the media.

My racist views? Run out of meds again? back to personal insults. Oh joy!

Werbung:
in your orig quote you did not say anything about this forum, and made it as more of a general sounding statement of the left

But the post where I was talking to you is more clear isnt it? That I am talking about here in this forum.

He has been called crappy things outside of this forum too but I was talking about here where I have seen him called uncle tom by at least one of our posters who are left leaning.

In general black people who tend to lean conservative are called very ugly nasty things by the left in the same breath they call us racist they say racist things about conservative leaning black people. Its really wierd, I dont get it.

Back