Rick Perry for President

BigRob

I am asking this because I am legitimately interested in the answer...

What private sector experience does Rick Perry have running a business and things of that nature?

Werbung:
Does it matter? Clinton had none did a pretty good job, W had some...mostly failed oil that got saved by daddy's connections and then was a show pony for Texas Rangers...I don't recall his dad with any...Reagan as a actor...not exactly a powerhouse of running a business...at same time Hermon Cane has tons...and is clueless when it comes to goverment...and I would say the least qualified person on the Republican side now running for President..to be one.

I am asking this because I am legitimately interested in the answer...

What private sector experience does Rick Perry have running a business and things of that nature?

It is a good question. Placed next to the question about "what experience he has has running anything?" we can get a full picture.

As someone pointed out Clinton did not have experience running a business but he did have experience running a state. In contrast Obama had no experience running anything.

Werbung:
Have any of them other than Romney had any experience running anything outside of government?

Right now, he's the only one I'd vote for, as opposed to voting against the other guy.

Back