Rick Perry is a funny guy....

bododie

...Over and above his hair (gotta love that ducktail thing). As a native Californian now in Texas, my pat answer to Y'allers who ask where I'm from (I talk funny y'know), is that I'm from "The United States of America, the other country bordering Texas". Now Ricky boy is spewing his secession thing again. Inasmuch as Texas is the single largest source of oil in the country, almost 20%, and provides 30% of the natural gas for the country, it would be able to sustain itself energy wise. 9 other states are considering legislation to exert the 10th amendment rights too.

I seriously doubt that American would notice if Texas wasn't part of it, but Mexican illegals would have a major problem without the federal gov. to protect their right to break the law of the land. Y'all land is also minuteman land, and military base land.

Perhaps change really is in the air.

Lol.

Werbung:
...Over and above his hair (gotta love that ducktail thing). As a native Californian now in Texas, my pat answer to Y'allers who ask where I'm from (I talk funny y'know), is that I'm from "The United States of America, the other country bordering Texas". Now Ricky boy is spewing his secession thing again. Inasmuch as Texas is the single largest source of oil in the country, almost 20%, and provides 30% of the natural gas for the country, it would be able to sustain itself energy wise. 9 other states are considering legislation to exert the 10th amendment rights too.

I seriously doubt that American would notice if Texas wasn't part of it, but Mexican illegals would have a major problem without the federal gov. to protect their right to break the law of the land. Y'all land is also minuteman land, and military base land.

Perhaps change really is in the air.

Lol.

And to think that those 'good ole boys & girls' in Texas could have had the ever so infamous Kinky Friedman instead...hmmm. Maybe this will just be the ticket to allow Gov. Perry enough 'verbal' sabotage to hang himself and then 'Kinky' can become the Governor...LOL

I know that this topic is about Gov. Rick Perry...who seems to have stepped off the stability foundation into the 'Twilight Zone' or his meds need adjusting!!! But I'm of the opinion that 'give me a Kinky Friedman type of guy and he'll just shoot his mouth off straight from the hip and he'll have some misses and he'll have some direct hits with flaming someone or something politically incorrect...but you'll always know good/bad/ugly just where you stand with that man and there won't be any subterfuge/innuendo/misleading commentary to quibble about.

YEA...for the common man...it's about time that we allow them & elect them into office...enough with these white collar/dressed in suit & tie guys that have just historically lined their own pockets. I loved it when Jesse Venture ran and was elected into office...WOW, now that was phenomenal, amazing, and enjoyable...granted I didn't live in that state so I'm not sure how well he did...but I'm sure he did do any more harm then the other guy would have!!!

I know that this topic is about Gov. Rick Perry...who seems to have stepped off the stability foundation into the 'Twilight Zone' or his meds need adjusting!!! But I'm of the opinion that 'give me a Kinky Friedman type of guy and he'll just shoot his mouth off straight from the hip and he'll have some misses and he'll have some direct hits with flaming someone or something politically incorrect...but you'll always know good/bad/ugly just where you stand with that man and there won't be any subterfuge/innuendo/misleading commentary to quibble about.

YEA...for the common man...it's about time that we allow them & elect them into office...enough with these white collar/dressed in suit & tie guys that have just historically lined their own pockets. I loved it when Jesse Venture ran and was elected into office...WOW, now that was phenomenal, amazing, and enjoyable...granted I didn't live in that state so I'm not sure how well he did...but I'm sure he did do any more harm then the other guy would have!!!

Half the rhetoric Gov. Perry keeps throwing out there is because he is trailing in popularity polls to his potential opponents, which is a big problem when reelection rolls around.

Texas is not going to leave the Union. I personally found it somewhat ironic in the middle of all of this leaving the union talk Gov. Perry asked the federal government to send him more of these flu vaccinations. Does anyone think they would be high on list if they were not a state? No.

Werbung:
Half the rhetoric Gov. Perry keeps throwing out there is because he is trailing in popularity polls to his potential opponents, which is a big problem when reelection rolls around.

Texas is not going to leave the Union. I personally found it somewhat ironic in the middle of all of this leaving the union talk Gov. Perry asked the federal government to send him more of these flu vaccinations. Does anyone think they would be high on list if they were not a state? No.

Kinda reminds me of some of those sideline/hate mongers who can't wait until President Obama makes a mis-step with the financial fiasco...but they sure have their collective hands out for that 'stimulus check'..."we want our fair share of the pie"...

Rick Perry...just another 'nut job' scrambling for a foot-hold to save his position in the Governors Mansion. :rolleyes:

Back