Right Wing "Truth"

Old_Trapper70

This is the caption regarding the below article that a local, Trump supporting, talk radio host, placed on his FB website. He promotes himself as being an "honestly, provocative, talk radio journalist". Basically he does this with any article he posts regarding Obama, Muslims, illegals, or anyone he does not approve of. And like many in here, his followers lack the integrity to challenge him even as they lack the integrity to challenge Trump;

"You gotta love the Obama administration's dedication to the best interests of illegal aliens over American citizens. Now, not only does Barry (who lived behind a fence protected by men with guns) not want the law enforced against illegals, he wants the law to have to consider illegals as law enforcers."
http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/23/d...acebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thf-fb

Can you find the lie in his comment?

Last edited:
Werbung:
This is the caption regarding the below article that a local, Trump supporting, talk radio host, placed on his FB website. He promotes himself as being an "honestly, provocative, talk radio journalist". Basically he does this with any article he posts regarding Obama, Muslims, illegals, or anyone he does not approve of. And like many in here, his followers lack the integrity to challenge him even as they lack the integrity to challenge Trump;

"You gotta love the Obama administration's dedication to the best interests of illegal aliens over American citizens. Now, not only does Barry (who lived behind a fence protected by men with guns) not want the law enforced against illegals, he wants the law to have to consider illegals as law enforcers."
http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/23/d...acebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thf-fb

Can you find the lie in his comment?

Because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's a lie.

Then again, maybe to a leftist, everything they don't agree with is a lie.

Because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's a lie.

Then again, maybe to a leftist, everything they don't agree with is a lie.

Proving again how stupid you are. Of course, you didn't bother reading the article, or were too stupid to grasp what was happening. The sheriff's department was not fined for refusing to hire illegals, it was fined for refusing to hire LEGAL immigrants:

"The law that the Denver Sheriff’s Department supposedly violated is 8 U.S.C. §1324b, which makes it unlawful “to discriminate against any individual [except for illegal immigrants] with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment … because of such individual’s citizenship status.”

In other words, if someone is a noncitizen who is legally in the country and has a work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security, that person cannot be discriminated against in the employment context."

And thus he did lie, however, since he is a right winger, in your limited intellect he cannot lie. And here is the lie:

"he wants the law to have to consider illegals as law enforcers."

Proving again how stupid you are. Of course, you didn't bother reading the article, or were too stupid to grasp what was happening. The sheriff's department was not fined for refusing to hire illegals, it was fined for refusing to hire LEGAL immigrants:

"The law that the Denver Sheriff’s Department supposedly violated is 8 U.S.C. §1324b, which makes it unlawful “to discriminate against any individual [except for illegal immigrants] with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment … because of such individual’s citizenship status.”

In other words, if someone is a noncitizen who is legally in the country and has a work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security, that person cannot be discriminated against in the employment context."

And thus he did lie, however, since he is a right winger, in your limited intellect he cannot lie. And here is the lie:

"he wants the law to have to consider illegals as law enforcers."

I'll tell you what's stupid, a law I'm sure you agree with...affirmative action, when it's used to hire unqualified people over qualified people. It is not only stupid, it is dangerous especially for jobs which are involved in public safety such as the police and fire department.

I'll tell you what's stupid, a law I'm sure you agree with...affirmative action, when it's used to hire unqualified people over qualified people. It is not only stupid, it is dangerous especially for jobs which are involved in public safety such as the police and fire department.

Yawn, no one but some right wing kook even suggested the problem was affirmative action, yet you would use it as an excuse to justify discrimination.

BTW, don't the police, and fire, departments go through training to weed out the unqualified?

Yawn, no one but some right wing kook even suggested the problem was affirmative action, yet you would use it as an excuse to justify discrimination.

BTW, don't the police, and fire, departments go through training to weed out the unqualified?

Affirmative action is also discrimination. But liberals don't mind discrimination when it favors their voting block.

Affirmative action is also discrimination. But liberals don't mind discrimination when it favors their voting block.

Interesting take on your love of reverse discrimination, or is it just a return to the old fashioned discrimination? Studies have been done that show what happens when a job applicant sends in a resume, and uses what appears to be a Black Name. They get no response. So, until people like you leave your racism, and bigotry, behind it will always be the job of government to make things equal.

Interesting take on your love of reverse discrimination, or is it just a return to the old fashioned discrimination? Studies have been done that show what happens when a job applicant sends in a resume, and uses what appears to be a Black Name. They get no response. So, until people like you leave your racism, and bigotry, behind it will always be the job of government to make things equal.

I've got no problem with the government trying to make things equal, but your side obviously does it the wrong way. See inner city black neighborhoods in Detroit as an example, as well as too many other Democratic Party controlled areas.

But don't worry about it, Trump is going to solve the problem the right way...just be patient and wait and see. You'll still vote for Elizabeth Warren or some other left wing nut in 2020, but you'll lose over 40 states to President Trump and his second term.

I've got no problem with the government trying to make things equal, but your side obviously does it the wrong way. See inner city black neighborhoods in Detroit as an example, as well as too many other Democratic Party controlled areas.

But don't worry about it, Trump is going to solve the problem the right way...just be patient and wait and see. You'll still vote for Elizabeth Warren or some other left wing nut in 2020, but you'll lose over 40 states to President Trump and his second term.

Trump will more then likely be impeached like Nixon was before his first term is over. Ot will come out that his family will use his prestige to benefit the Trump "empire", and he will be gone.

As to my voting, I never vote for a Democrat, or a Republican (in spite of your stupid comments to the contrary) unless they are well qualified, and so far it has been over 30 years since I have seen one. True patriots like Perot, Buchannen, Ron Paul (yes I know he is a Republican), and Darrell Castle, or Evan McMullin, are more of my choice. I believe in the warnings of the Founders like Washington when it comes to the two party system. You should look it up.

Trump will more then likely be impeached like Nixon was before his first term is over. Ot will come out that his family will use his prestige to benefit the Trump "empire", and he will be gone.

As to my voting, I never vote for a Democrat, or a Republican (in spite of your stupid comments to the contrary) unless they are well qualified, and so far it has been over 30 years since I have seen one. True patriots like Perot, Buchannen, Ron Paul (yes I know he is a Republican), and Darrell Castle, or Evan McMullin, are more of my choice. I believe in the warnings of the Founders like Washington when it comes to the two party system. You should look it up.

You should look it up how to properly spell Buchanan.

Should probably wait until President Trump does something worth protesting. So like late January.

Werbung:
Back