RINO Romney enters prez race

Rick

Conservatives need to organize against him. He created the Massachusetts health care plan, very similar to obozocare. He supports ethanol subsidies. He made a speech in new hampshire today supporting the theory of anthropogenic global warming. He's flip-flopped on serious issues like abortion.

We tried a RINO in 2008 - remember? The sooner this turkey gets pushed out, the better.

Werbung:
The party elite are going to push for the most Progressive Republican they can find to win the nomination, they do so every year thinking that will garner the broadest appeal from voters, especially the precious "independents". The Republicans will nominate some D-Bag progressive, the pubbies will fall in line by rationalizing him as being better than Obama, then hold their noses and vote for the D-Bag.

Meanwhile, I'll be voting for the Libertarian, again... Unless they also nominate a progressive, then I'll just abstain. There's no point in voting if the only options are 3 levels of progressive... That's like asking me to vote for whether I'd like to be shot, stabbed, or poisoned.

funny how these non republicans end up winning the nomination so often, and in this care are the front runner...its like the republicans like to vote for someone they don't like and who is not a republican...

Make no mistake, they are Republicans.. They just happen to be Progressive Republicans rather than Conservative Republicans. Progressive Republicans are treated well by the media (Remember John McCain as the "Maverick"?) while the Conservative Republicans are savagely brutalized. It's only after winning the nomination, and facing the Democrat challenger, that the media will turn on the Progressive Republican to help push the Democrat over the finish line.

I've seen enough presidential elections in my time to recognize this pattern emerge every four years like clockwork.

Make no mistake, they are Republicans.. They just happen to be Progressive Republicans rather than Conservative Republicans. Progressive Republicans are treated well by the media (Remember John McCain as the "Maverick"?) while the Conservative Republicans are savagely brutalized. It's only after winning the nomination, and facing the Democrat challenger, that the media will turn on the Progressive Republican to help push the Democrat over the finish line.

I've seen enough presidential elections in my time to recognize this pattern emerge every four years like clockwork.

Yep its all just a huge conspiracy...The media forces the Republicans to pick a moderate...because we all know republicans have no willpower of there own, and only do what the media says ( this is true if its fox , but I know Fox is god, so its ok for them to do it) Its all the medias fault.....or is it that pesky problem of , 51% of voters accross the US don't actuly agree with the hard right wing of the party and moderates from both sides do better? Gasp! No but that dose not me a huge conspiracy to hide behind! I need my boogie men to explain why things don't end up a Right wing conservative wet dream.

How many on the left are mad Obama has not gone far enough left? quite a few...Kerry was hardly a huge hard lefty, Gore I could not even agree with on 5 of my top issues...ever notice how the real liberals like Kusinich and Welstone never end up at top of the ticket? Its because to far left and your a called a crazy hippie kook.

Man I would love it if you would run your perfect guys...you would get crushed evry time. Just like you will get with the Ryan Plan...that 80% of America does not agree with...in fact a poll I saw today showed not even more then half of republicans agreed with it....But thats what you want...a republican party who puts out hard core right wing ideas....that the majority of the people don't want...

one day the republican party will wake up and stop trying to blame evrything on the non existent boogie man, that the whole media is out to get them, outside Fox...the only "fair" news ...

PS Fair means, republican owned and tells you what you want to hear.

Sorry Genseneca, 2012 will almost certainly be different. Remember how the Tea Party ousted RINO Mike Castle in the delaware primary? It was worth it even though a democrat won the seat, because people of the conservative stripe are not going to play the game any more of a RINO is better than the democrat. If it's a choice between a democrat who doesn't pretend to be anything than what he is, and a RINO pretending to be a conservative, I'll take the former. RINOs are really the ass-end of the american polity, even worse than "moderates". Even worse than white women voters.

If the country will vote obozo another term against a conservative GOP candidate, after all that has happened, then it means the country has become utterly irrational, and all reasonable people will abandon the political process and just focus on other means of looking out for their interests as the country slides down the abyss. Particularly in a second term, obozo will abandon all pretense of being "moderate" since he then has nothing to lose, and focus on the worst elements of his leftwing agenda.

But I don't believe Romney has a chance, even if he does have the corrupt RINO establishment backing him.

Sorry Genseneca, 2012 will almost certainly be different. Remember how the Tea Party ousted RINO Mike Castle in the delaware primary? It was worth it even though a democrat won the seat, because people of the conservative stripe are not going to play the game any more of a RINO is better than the democrat. If it's a choice between a democrat who doesn't pretend to be anything than what he is, and a RINO pretending to be a conservative, I'll take the former. RINOs are really the ass-end of the american polity, even worse than "moderates". Even worse than white women voters.

If the country will vote obozo another term against a conservative GOP candidate, after all that has happened, then it means the country has become utterly irrational, and all reasonable people will abandon the political process and just focus on other means of looking out for their interests as the country slides down the abyss. Particularly in a second term, obozo will abandon all pretense of being "moderate" since he then has nothing to lose, and focus on the worst elements of his leftwing agenda.

But I don't believe Romney has a chance, even if he does have the corrupt RINO establishment backing him.

that sounds like a good ad for you guys...Vote for a real Republican...Moderate are worse then white woman voters...

then after the election you can sit and wounder why you got crushed.

that sounds like a good ad for you guys...Vote for a real Republican...Moderate are worse then white woman voters...

then after the election you can sit and wounder why you got crushed.

That's the problem - there are just too many people with a vote who are like YOU - unable to really understand the issues, but able to be herded into a lemming-like march to national suicide with meaningless slogans.

Interesting. So, who do you think the Republican Party should run in 2012?

Uh, yesssssssss........with a conservative candidate.

Here we have our candidate, Mr. (or Ms.) Conservative Candidate! Do we call him/her Ms (Mr.) Candidate, or do we go by the informal Conservative?

Just who is this candidate?

Yep its all just a huge conspiracy...
There's nothing secret about it, therefore it's not a conspiracy.

The media forces the Republicans to pick a moderate...
Not force, fraud.

because we all know republicans have no willpower of there own, and only do what the media says ( this is true if its fox , but I know Fox is god, so its ok for them to do it)
That is a popular rhetorical refrain in the leftist echo chamber... Way to be original.

or is it that pesky problem of , 51% of voters accross the US don't actuly agree with the hard right wing of the party
And according to you, anything right of center is the hard right.

and moderates from both sides do better? Gasp!
I'm sure you would define a "moderate" as being left of center and anyone to the right as a right wing extremist.

I need my boogie men to explain why things don't end up a Right wing conservative wet dream.
I don't know what a "Right wing conservative wet dream" is. As for the boogie men, who would the Democrats blame for all their policy failures if there was no Republican party?

How many on the left are mad Obama has not gone far enough left?
Including you... about 10% of the leftist kook-fringe in America.

ever notice how the real liberals like Kusinich and Welstone never end up at top of the ticket? Its because to far left and your a called a crazy hippie kook.
This must be your "conspiracy theory"... Tell us what boogie man is preventing your Left wing "liberal" wet dream?

Man I would love it if you would run your perfect guys...you would get crushed evry time.
I'm a Capitalist, not a Republican. I would love it if the Republican party would disband itself and thereby transform America into a one (Democrat) party state.

Just like you will get with the Ryan Plan...that 80% of America does not agree with...in fact a poll I saw today showed not even more then half of republicans agreed with it....But thats what you want...a republican party who puts out hard core right wing ideas....that the majority of the people don't want...
I'm sure America will be much happier with total fiscal insolvency.

one day the republican party will wake up and stop trying to blame evrything on the non existent boogie man, that the whole media is out to get them
I'd prefer the Republican party just go away.

Sorry Genseneca, 2012 will almost certainly be different.
I seriously doubt it. Americans want their free lunch from the government and it's going to take total financial insolvency for them to realize that nothing is free.
If the country will vote obozo another term...the country has become utterly irrational, and all reasonable people will abandon the political process and just focus on other means of looking out for their interests as the country slides down the abyss.
I suggest you start preparing now. Even if a Republican wins office, the country is already sliding, its only a matter of time before the first domino falls and sets off a chain reaction. I'm not being a fatalist about things, just realistic.

The majority of American voters simply don't want to give up their seat on the government gravy train, so it's going to take a head on collision with reality before any substantive and sustainable changes are made on the political level.

There's nothing secret about it, therefore it's not a conspiracy.

Not force, fraud.

That is a popular rhetorical refrain in the leftist echo chamber... Way to be original.

And according to you, anything right of center is the hard right.

I'm sure you would define a "moderate" as being left of center and anyone to the right as a right wing extremist.

I don't know what a "Right wing conservative wet dream" is. As for the boogie men, who would the Democrats blame for all their policy failures if there was no Republican party?

Including you... about 10% of the leftist kook-fringe in America.

This must be your "conspiracy theory"... Tell us what boogie man is preventing your Left wing "liberal" wet dream?

I'm a Capitalist, not a Republican. I would love it if the Republican party would disband itself and thereby transform America into a one (Democrat) party state.

I'm sure America will be much happier with total fiscal insolvency.

I'd prefer the Republican party just go away.

see thats where we differ...I know that no far left guy will ever win...becuase in order to win you need the middle...so all I ever hope for is someone left of center...or even just a good center. I did not even vote for Kuchinich or Welstone ever as I wanted someone more to the center. There is a reason I am a member of the Independence party...the moderate party.

I don't live in the dream world where I think the far left 10 or far right 10 will ever win a election...nore should they for the white house. your more the far right 2% as is.

Werbung:
I seriously doubt it. Americans want their free lunch from the government and it's going to take total financial insolvency for them to realize that nothing is free.

I suggest you start preparing now. Even if a Republican wins office, the country is already sliding, its only a matter of time before the first domino falls and sets off a chain reaction. I'm not being a fatalist about things, just realistic.

The majority of American voters simply don't want to give up their seat on the government gravy train, so it's going to take a head on collision with reality before any substantive and sustainable changes are made on the political level.

The media and the country club Rs will no doubt push the most progressive R for the nomination. We can only hope this year will be different thanks to the Tea Party. If not, then we have no choice but to vote for the progressive R. Because we all know BO is a complete disaster.

But, if BO gets re-elected the nation will likely get to the crash a lot quicker. That might not be such a bad thing. Maybe we should be working to take all down as the Left is doing.

I just might go on welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc...if BO gets re-elected and get prepared for the coming destruction of the USA.

Back