RINOS in 2012

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
I just want to know who running for office in 2012 for the white house for the republicans is not a RINO this year...after all McCain was a RINO, Bush was, Bush Was, Regan was ( you just will not say it)

Newts one right? Mitt is, Ron Paul is, Mitch Daniels was but is out...at least thats who I have heard called a RINO so far...

Its hard for us liberals to know, since seems evry Republican who we ever bring up for anything you don't like...gets quickly branded a RINO and you act like he was never realy part of the party.

Werbung:
It seem the only qualifying litmus test for a GOP candidate is a 100% yes vote on Ryan's suicide pact with Rush Limbaugh. Back the budget plan until every GOP candidate is voted out of office. I guess I should smile and be content with the GOP dismantling itself by it's own rhetoric, but I am not a 100% Democrat and I would be for some type of entitlement reform and medicare streamlining such as Obama's plan. The only candidates that are not an empty suit in the GOP stable is T-Paw and Ron Paul. T-Paw would put god asleep (the Al Gore of the GOP) and Paul would ruin the economy as an ideologue. Let's see what Huntsman does.

It seem the only qualifying litmus test for a GOP candidate is a 100% yes vote on Ryan's suicide pact with Rush Limbaugh. Back the budget plan until every GOP candidate is voted out of office. I guess I should smile and be content with the GOP dismantling itself by it's own rhetoric, but I am not a 100% Democrat and I would be for some type of entitlement reform and medicare streamlining such as Obama's plan. The only candidates that are not an empty suit in the GOP stable is T-Paw and Ron Paul. T-Paw would put god asleep (the Al Gore of the GOP) and Paul would ruin the economy as an ideologue. Let's see what Huntsman does.

P.T. Barnum over a century ago noted that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public, but as I read things like the above post, and note how the country is now moving inexorably to a financial meltdown that will make 2008 look like a mere ripple, I never fail to to be amazed at some people's thought processes. :eek:

yea but paul was against the Iraq war, and for legal heroin...so Rino :)

Just for the record, Ron Paul is a Libertarian, so technically he is not a "RINO".

I personally like Herman Cain, and I would really like to see Alan West throw his hat in the ring. My second choice is Tim Pawlenty.

All the rest are RINOS, rollovers, and jellyfish.

As for what you leftists think about RINO candidates or non-RINO candidates, nobody cares about your opinions anyway, except for other leftists.

Just for the record, Ron Paul is a Libertarian, so technically he is not a "RINO".

I personally like Herman Cain, and I would really like to see Alan West throw his hat in the ring. My second choice is Tim Pawlenty.

All the rest are RINOS, rollovers, and jellyfish.

As for what you leftists think about RINO candidates or non-RINO candidates, nobody cares about your opinions anyway, except for other leftists.

One must CONTINUALLY define the meaning of "RINO" for liberals because they they have been brainwashed by the press.

A RINO is a liberal or progressive. Sadly, most of the R party is technically speaking, liberal. Yet many rank and file liberals dislike Rs, when most Rs are just like them.

I think this proves the power of the press. The press tells libs that Rs are bad. So, they dutifully believe.

What is it specifically that you oppose in Paul Ryan's plan?

Republican In Name Only. If you look at the history of the GOP, it's today's conservatives that are RINO's. The GOP was, is, and probably always will be a party that supports government social programs and spends taxpayer money "liberally". :)

.........The GOP was, is, and probably always will be a party that supports government social programs and spends taxpayer money "liberally". :)

Your statement is simply NOT TRUE. I am very surprised that you would even try to pass this off as fact.

Republicans support government social programs? Really? OK, I'll concede that the RINOS might, but as Gipper already stated, RINOS are actually closet Democrats/leftists.

Republicans spend taxpayer money "liberally"? Really? Did Obama switch parties, and nobody told me?

I'm sure you have plenty of links to back up your assertions, right, "Centrehalf"?

Centrehalf? Are you here? If not, I can understand why. If I made patently false statements like the one you made, I'd be hiding too.

What is it specifically that you oppose in Paul Ryan's plan?
Ron Paul has always been brutally honest. He is an ideologue who believes in going back to the gold standard which most economists find horrifying as do I. He believes in deregulation of the banking industry and free trade, honorable untentions if the rest of the world felt the same. His anti war stance I can get behind, but his political ability to achieve this is questionable, he hasn't the backing from either party to do this and his rhetoric has him cornered. He would scrap the Fed and Fannie May and Freddie Mac and most government departments, this is social engineering on a grand scale and the politics of the implementation would destroy the GOP in one quick election cycle. It's not that he is not right, in a perfect world he would be, but his perfect world never existed and never will, this is why I quit the Libertarian Party in 2003, I grew up.

Ron Paul has always been brutally honest.
He asked about Paul Ryan, not Ron Paul.

He would scrap the Fed and Fannie May and Freddie Mac and most government departments, this is social engineering on a grand scale...
You have that backwards... Implementation of those departments and institutions was social engineering on a grand scale.

Ron Paul has always been brutally honest. He is an ideologue who believes in going back to the gold standard which most economists find horrifying as do I. He believes in deregulation of the banking industry and free trade, honorable untentions if the rest of the world felt the same. His anti war stance I can get behind, but his political ability to achieve this is questionable, he hasn't the backing from either party to do this and his rhetoric has him cornered. He would scrap the Fed and Fannie May and Freddie Mac and most government departments, this is social engineering on a grand scale and the politics of the implementation would destroy the GOP in one quick election cycle. It's not that he is not right, in a perfect world he would be, but his perfect world never existed and never will, this is why I quit the Libertarian Party in 2003, I grew up.

.....Paul Ryan, not Ron Paul.

Republican In Name Only. If you look at the history of the GOP, it's today's conservatives that are RINO's. The GOP was, is, and probably always will be a party that supports government social programs and spends taxpayer money "liberally". :)

You are ignorant of history and don't know what you're talking about. This problem you have of ignoring facts, of inventing your own "facts", is really tiresome.

this shows part of the problem...to many of you think republican and conservitive are the same thing...Ralf Nader is LIberal, but guess what, not a Democrat....see the difference?

If you get rid of what some of you call "RINO's" you would have a republican party with like 5-10% support at best...and no Senators....

All RINO really is is this....a excuse to ignore what your party actully does, so you can pretend like what you say is what they really will do. Never mind our actions, just listen to our pretty words :)

DO you ever wounder why you have not had a "republican" run for president for like 50 years? Why Republican party positions high up ...are all "RINO's"

I know you guys must love that M.Steel is now working for MSNBC....:)

Werbung:
If you get rid of what some of you call "RINO's" you would have a republican party with like 5-10% support at best...and no Senators....

More ass-backwards counter-reality from you. :D

The last time we had a conservative, Reagan, he won two landslide elections. The last RINO was McCain - lost the presidential election. When conservatives went on the march in 2010 with the conservative tea party, we took the house, and would have taken the senate if they had all been up for re-election.

Stick to "progressives", where you may know a little of what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Back