RNC shells out 150K for Palin shopping sprees

I have to say that $150,000 is excessive. Go to Neiman-Marcus or Saks 5th Avenue's sites and see what a good business suit, shoes and a handbag cost. You will find it quite easy to outfit a woman in world-class attire for $2,000 to $3,000 per outfit. Unless they outfitted the entire Palin clan, spending $150,000 is ridiculous.

The story says they did outfit the entire family. But when you have to wear new outfits daily and are constantly on the trail and at fundraisers you will need a ton of clothes. $150,000 for the entire family for this purpose is really not that huge an amount when put in perspective.

Werbung:
Who cares? What did Nobama pay for lobster tails and caviar with his Hollywood idiots? Woman like to shop, spend beaucoup money, make us bankrupt, still love them.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of th e Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America .. A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremist) and in his 40's. Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate NObama...

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

I'm Barrack Hussein Obama and I approved the above message.

The story says they did outfit the entire family. But when you have to wear new outfits daily and are constantly on the trail and at fundraisers you will need a ton of clothes. $150,000 for the entire family for this purpose is really not that huge an amount when put in perspective.
A woman does not have to have a new outfit every day any more than a man must have a new suit every day. For what Palin is doing, 12 to 15 outfits (with shoes, purses and scarfs) would be enough. Women's business suits are not all that different from men's suits - we just have a bit more leeway with color and cut. Most of the suits I've seen Palin wearing are neural enough that she could wear them 2 - 3 times a week without any problem.

As for the Palin husband - two good suits and accessories - $ 8 to 10,000

The infant would not require any formal clothing (maybe a few nice outfits at $100 a piece - no shoes for a 4 month old). I imagine the campaign has purchased some travel equipment for the child's safety and comfort.

The youngest girl is about 7 and the next oldest is about 10 - you can outfit a child this age in a really nice dress with shoes and legwear for about $200 to $300 per outfit.

Bristol would have require maternity fashions suitable for a junior. These normally run about $150 to 400 per dress depending on fabric plus about $200 for the shoes.

A woman does not have to have a new outfit every day any more than a man must have a new suit every day. For what Palin is doing, 12 to 15 outfits (with shoes, purses and scarfs) would be enough. Women's business suits are not all that different from men's suits - we just have a bit more leeway with color and cut. Most of the suits I've seen Palin wearing are neural enough that she could wear them 2 - 3 times a week without any problem.

The infant would not require any formal clothing (maybe a few nice outfits at $100 a piece - no shoes for a 4 month old). I imagine the campaign has purchased some travel equipment for the child's safety and comfort.

The youngest girl is about 7 and the next oldest is about 10 - you can outfit a child this age in a really nice dress with shoes and legwear for about $200 to $300 per outfit.

Bristol would have require maternity fashions suitable for a junior. These normally run about $150 to 400 per dress depending on fabric plus about $200 for the shoes.

why do you care what she wears? I am sure you did not donate a dollar to the GOP so its not from you. I did donate and I hope she used my money for clothes so the liberal freaks from hell cant call her frumpy.

why arnt you all up in arms that obama had a suit made especially for him personally, he was too good for an off the rack suit when he accepted the nomination to be the god of the liberals.

why arnt you complaining that michelle is in some hotel stuffing her face with russian caviar and french champain and broiled lobster tails

they both spend hords on clothes also

and what about the breck girls 400 dollar hair cuts

Well you might be right, I am not a girl, so I do not really get how they shop. I can tell you my fiance spends money on clothes like it is her job. She could probably single-handedly ensure that stores turn a profit in the Christmas season.

I admit I am basing my opinion of it off her, and perhaps that is not the norm.

This all sounds fine, I am no expert. They must have been spending it on something though. I would guess it went mostly towards items for the actual candidate.

Why don't they look into Obama's discrepancies in his donors. I'm sure Oprah is channeling millions into his campaing through other fictitious people...

Why don't they look into Obama's discrepancies in his donors. I'm sure Oprah is channeling millions into his campaing through other fictitious people...

There are over seas groups who have sent obama money, what has been caught suposedly was sent back. also a number of doners who really dont exist

Obama may as well be the mob the way he runs this.

Did anyone consider it is a stylist that is buying her clothes?
I assumed that a stylist picked out a number of things and then Palin picked out what she liked from that. After seeing what she wore in Alaska, I seriously doubted they let her select the clothing without professional assistance. However, I questioned that logic after yesterday's wardrobe failure. What stylist would have let her purchase a silk scarf with the logo of the Democratic party as its theme?

if she is in a differnt city every day doing rallys how do you figure she gets clean clothes? does she have to wear the same clothes two days in a row to make the items stretch? should she hav 5 outfits and have on day in the hotel with her bathrobe on waiting for the laundry?

this is so petty

if she is in a differnt city every day doing rallys how do you figure she gets clean clothes? does she have to wear the same clothes two days in a row to make the items stretch? should she hav 5 outfits and have on day in the hotel with her bathrobe on waiting for the laundry?

this is so petty
Do you dry clean your suit every time you wear it? I mentioned 12 to 15 outfits... she could easily do 80 days of campaigning with that number.... BTW, ever heard of one-hour dry cleaning service?

As I understand it,

(A) That $150,000 was needed to buy clothes enough for her and her entire family, at least until election day. And,

(B) The expenditure is necessary because their existing wardrobes were purchased on the assumption that they would spend the rest of their life in a miserable, wind-swept tundra.

No one *****es that Obama shells out a grand-plus for his suits, because it's a perfectly valid expenditure. Heaven forfend our candidates project authority.

Werbung:
Do you dry clean your suit every time you wear it? I mentioned 12 to 15 outfits... she could easily do 80 days of campaigning with that number.... BTW, ever heard of one-hour dry cleaning service?

Its only an issue if YOU are giving to the GOP

I gave to the GOP and I am glad they bought her some clothes

The director of Gone with the wind paid huge money for the costumes. One of the actors said I can save you money, you are giving us silk petty coats, no one can see our petty coats so just give us cloth petty coats and save a ton of money.

The director told her that YOU ARE a southern belle and you know it because you dress it. The movie won like every award ever and later the actress said he was right, dressing the part made you really feel the part.

Who ever is buying these clothes and bringing them to palin, probably has the same mindset, dress for the part, confidant and bold exc.

She is not out shopping she is campainging, and someone else is out doing her shopping for her.

the stuff all goes to charity and who cares, if we care lets talk about michelle obama porking down the russian caviar and french champain with the lobster tails, or obamas hand made suit.

but none of this matters

Back