Rod Blagojevich trial nothing more than "communism".

Octoldit

It's amazing how the Berlin wall and all the beastly methods of the Godless communist seems to have faded in the minds of far too many people. Communism is the greatest threat to "civilization" and the "world". Yet how many recognize the resurgence of communism in the trial of former governor Rod blagojevich?

The gradual encroachment of communism is undeniable and repulsive to any freedom loving American.
As long as they follow the Fabian methods of gradually introducing communism the wicked schemers believe no one will notice, and it seems they believe in their own lies. Understand the investigation of the former governor was cut short for a reason.

How is it that with all the wiretapping, and all the well known politicians making all these plans they did "not" wait to see if it was just talk. According to the accusers what existed was all the smoke in the world...but where's the fire? What money changed hands? What did the Phantom bribe money buy? Where did the Bribe money come from, and who received it? What services were rendered?

Remember all the necessary surveillance was in place for a slam dunk case against
those involved, but to prevent the real possibility that the former governor had no real intention of carrying out his verbal posturing, the Fed's "PREEMPTED" any definitive evidence of guilt.

The possible smoking gun evidence was not the Fed's "communist" mission. In case anyone missed the point, the communism framework is being laid to convict people for what they "say", as opposed to what they "do". And how soon is it before the masses are convicted/murdered for what they think?

Has it faded so quickly from the minds of Americans how Mao's communist Chinese publicly tortured people to death with the savage "death of a 1000 cuts terror tactics. Maybe too many have forgotten the mass murder of millions by communist vietnamese terrorism. How can everyone forget how Stalin murdered more of his own people then Germany in the second World war.

To put things prospective if that the chemtrails the Zionist international banker spray in the air daily murdered all the people in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago this would be less than one tenth of all the people Stalin murdered through communism.

Remember it's the Zionist international bankers of our so-called federal Reserve that financed
Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, and the Bolshevik revolution that brought communism to Russia...."the Zionist Federal Reserve Bankers are the communist". The Jew Karl Marx started all the communism and they use to their benefit. Just consider why the zionist Henry Kessenger gave our economic stability to the communism Chinese.

Now that they are attempting to set the stage for criminalizing what Americans say watch Stalin's gag order called Anti-semitism resurface. In Europe this communist gag order is now law taking freedom from innocent people in various European countries, so who wants to deny that the communism was let out with the fall of the Berlin wall? What communism/zionist media doesn't tell you is that Stalin was a Jew.
A monster like Stalin would not pass a gag order punishable by death for no race other then his own.
It's just common sense.

When the masses of people ignore the truth it only makes things much worst.

Not only the former governor, but everyone is now having all their communications listened too by N.S.A. and the Israeli's. Your e-mails are spied on. The entire educational system is geared toward darwinism and behavioral change. All types of street camera surveillance, all the long lines and groping at the airports, tracking devices in your cars and cell phones...at what point does one realize what's really going on is communism?

Werbung:
These Jew-hating fanatics have the weirdest rants sometimes.

Thank God we knocked so many of them off in WWII.

You closet communist believe the zionist planned and financed operation called 9-11 has reduced this nation to the same type of communism you brought to Russia with the Bolshevik revolution. More Americans are on to you zionist than you think.

Little-Acorn said:
These Jew-hating fanatics have the weirdest rants sometimes.

Thank God we knocked so many of them off in WWII.
You closet communist believe the zionist planned and financed operation called 9-11 has reduced this nation to the same type of communism you brought to Russia with the Bolshevik revolution. More Americans are on to you zionist than you think.

See? :D

Great. Another "katsung" conspiracy theorist clone. Just what we need in here.

According to "katsung, Jr.", Blago is innocent because he only "talked" about committing extortion and various other illegal things. He didn't actually follow through with any of these crimes, so "no harm, no foul".

So, unless a crime is actually "followed through" with, there is no crime.

Makes perfect sense to me. That means that about 95% of all law enforcement sting operations are no longer necessary.

A spouse trying to hire an undercover cop posing as a hit man to kill their husband or wife is no longer a crime.

Any "attempted" crimes are no longer crimes. Attempted murder, attempted rape, attempted robbery, attempted burglary..........none of those are crimes.

Threatening to kill the President of the United States? Not a crime.

The list goes on and on. Our jails and prisons should be near empty in no time, if "Octoldit" has his way. :rolleyes:

According to "katsung, Jr.", Blago is innocent because he only "talked" about committing extortion and various other illegal things. He didn't actually follow through with any of these crimes, so "no harm, no foul".

Makes perfect sense to me. That means that about 95% of all law enforcement sting operations are no longer necessary.

A spouse trying to hire an undercover cop posing as a hit man to kill their husband or wife is no longer a crime.

Any "attempted" crimes are no longer crimes. Attempted murder, attempted rape, attempted robbery, attempted burglary..........none of those are crimes.

The list goes on and on. Our jails and prisons should be near empty in no time, if "Octoldit" has his way. :rolleyes:

You are trying to mix apples, watermelons, and sky scraper...but they don't mix. Some vague, off the record comments, (as crude as they may have been) pertaining to “you help me I help you” Were blown far out of proportion, and does not constitute a crime.

If what is known as quid pro quo was something that didn’t exist in politics you might have some frail argument, but this sort of thing is an intricate part of politics, and a conviction without a crime taking place is pure communism. Communist are too uncivilized to have any respect for the rule of law.
The communist FED’s did not in no way prevent the selling a senate seat.

Nothing can be sold until there’s a buyer, a seller and money changes hands…THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

The creation of a political climate where one is fearful of being arrested for what they say is purely communist, and this is only part of why the former Governor was railroaded.

Understand the Zionist international bankers are the true terrorist.

When a former governor is found guilty of something he “only talked about” the message is clear that the Zionist bankers want to replace our American freedom with communism before they are brought to justice for treason.

What about Larry Silverstein a Zionist who brought the wtc twins towers complex placing 7 billion worth of insurance on the buildings six month before the 9-11 attacks. One building implodes without an aircraft stunt bringing it down, and he laughs all the way to the bank despite the colossal evidence confirming his very serious crimes.

When one understand who the communist were who took over Russia and ran the Soviet Union one tends to recognize the disparity of justice in what a former governor “said” and what a Zionist has “done”.

You are trying to mix apples, watermelons, and sky scraper...but they don't mix. Some vague, off the record comments, (as crude as they may have been) pertaining to “you help me I help you” Were blown far out of proportion, and does not constitute a crime.

If what is known as quid pro quo was something that didn’t exist in politics you might have some frail argument, but this sort of thing is an intricate part of politics, and a conviction without a crime taking place is pure communism. Communist are too uncivilized to have any respect for the rule of law.
The communist FED’s did not in no way prevent the selling a senate seat.

Nothing can be sold until there’s a buyer, a seller and money changes hands…THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

The creation of a political climate where one is fearful of being arrested for what they say is purely communist, and this is only part of why the former Governor was railroaded.

Understand the Zionist international bankers are the true terrorist.

When a former governor is found guilty of something he “only talked about” the message is clear that the Zionist bankers want to replace our American freedom with communism before they are brought to justice for treason.

What about Larry Silverstein a Zionist who brought the wtc twins towers complex placing 7 billion worth of insurance on the buildings six month before the 9-11 attacks. One building implodes without an aircraft stunt bringing it down, and he laughs all the way to the bank despite the colossal evidence confirming his very serious crimes.

When one understand who the communist were who took over Russia and ran the Soviet Union one tends to recognize the disparity of justice in what a former governor “said” and what a Zionist has “done”.

"You help me, I help you" is the definition of EXTORTION, or "strong-arming" or any number of other "profiting illegally from an exchange of goods or services" situations.

Your ONLY argument is that TALKING about committing a crime is not illegal. You are wrong. If this is the way you live YOUR life, then I pity your family and friends. You obviously can't be trusted.

Your ONLY argument is that TALKING about committing a crime is not illegal. You are wrong. If this is the way you live YOUR life, then I pity your family and friends. You obviously can't be trusted

I bet if he sent a threatening e-mail to someone, he might find out just how WRONG he is about "talking about crime not being illegal".

I bet if he sent a threatening e-mail to someone, he might find out just how WRONG he is about "talking about crime not being illegal".

Threatening someone is actually a crime..and would not constitute simply talking about a crime.

I don't think that is quite what he is arguing...

As for attempted "crimes", you have to do more than talk about something to get convicted of that...for example, if I was upset and said something like "I could kill him I am so mad", I would hardly be guilty of attempted murder...

Even if someone went out and hired a hit man, I think it would be a stretch to charge them with more than conspiracy, unless the actual attempt was made.

I don't think that is quite what he is arguing...

As for attempted "crimes", you have to do more than talk about something to get convicted of that...for example, if I was upset and said something like "I could kill him I am so mad", I would hardly be guilty of attempted murder...

Even if someone went out and hired a hit man, I think it would be a stretch to charge them with more than conspiracy, unless the actual attempt was made.

Ever heard of a crime called "making terroristic threats"?

How about stalking crimes?

Apparently you don't watch any of the "reality" cop shows on TV where "hit man" stings and prostitution stings are routinely conducted by law enforcement entities all over the country.

Blago was convicted of 17 crimes, whether or not the supporters of Chicago machine politics like it or not. He deserves to go to jail.

Ever heard of a crime called "making terroristic threats"?

Yes, but that is the exception to the rule...and additionally, there are multiple criteria that must be met to actually make such statements a crime.

How about stalking crimes?

Since stalking someone involves an actual physical act, that is more than simply "talking" about a crime.

Apparently you don't watch any of the "reality" cop shows on TV where "hit man" stings and prostitution stings are routinely conducted by law enforcement entities all over the country.

And arrests are never made until people actually do more than talk.

Blago was convicted of 17 crimes, whether or not the supporters of Chicago machine politics like it or not. He deserves to go to jail.

If you look at the list of charges, as I said, a lot of them are simply conspiracy charges.

"Originally Posted by TruthSeeker:
You help me, I help you" is the definition of EXTORTION, or "strong-arming" or any number of other "profiting illegally from an exchange of goods or services" situations.

Your ONLY argument is that TALKING about committing a crime is not illegal. You are wrong. If this is the way you live YOUR life, then I pity your family and friends. You obviously can't be trusted.

No; you are wrong. And it’s very un-American to just sit back and watch the encroachment of communism on American freedom. Our freedom of speech is being attacked by the communist, the right to bear arms is being attacked by the communist, the bill of rights is being ravaged, everyone is being spied on … it’s high time to recognize it for what it is….and it’s indeed communism.

You communist seem to believe as long as the Fabian methods are followed and communism is gradually administered here in America that no one will notice…but you’re wrong again.

When Larry Silverstein can pocket 7 billion dollars from the carnage of 2,000 innocent American, and two wars result from it, further enriching the Zionist international bankers into the trillions of dollars as through no crimes were committed, and convict a former governor for a wiretap conversations...communism is lurking, and attempting to take over the American Government.

Yes America is in heavy debt to the communist/Zionist bankers, but that in no means that we forfeit the government.

You stated: “You obviously can't be trusted” try to name someone in politics or banking that can be trusted? But maybe you and your communist buddy are implying something else.

In the Soviet Union the word was Kulaks, in Rwanda the word was roaches, here in America the educational system is teaching people to identify “resistors” just as Mao and the other communist countries do…right?

First the code word is resistor, then, potential terrorist, and then the reverse psychology word of terrorist.

You people want to id true Americans, people who will resist the tyranny of communism.

Anyone who resists communism is a terrorist or potential terrorist….Right?

Anyone who is American enough to stand up for the constitution is a terrorist or potential terrorist….Right?

Isn’t this really what you meant with the statement: “You obviously can't be trusted”?

It’s understood the false-flag operation called 9-11 was planned and financed by the true terrorist (Zionist international bankers/FED) Attempting to implement communism in disguise of security.

Very clever …just rack up the debt through premeditated wars, continue to loot the American treasury with bailouts designed to bankrupt the nation bringing about an economy coup, while implementing communism to “keep us safe”.

Satan himself couldn’t have conceived of such a wicked plan, But through the love of money it’s amazing the type of evil genius brought forth.

Again; America reaching its debt limit does not forfeit the government to greedy communist swindlers.

Werbung:
Yes, but that is the exception to the rule...and additionally, there are multiple criteria that must be met to actually make such statements a crime.

Actually, it's a very common crime, and it is a FEDERAL crime if the threat is made via the internet or telephone (interstate). I know first-hand (I was the victim).

Since stalking someone involves an actual physical act, that is more than simply "talking" about a crime.

Following somebody, or calling somebody on the phone multiple times is a "physical act"? What is your definition of a "physical act"?

And arrests are never made until people actually do more than talk.

That statement is simply not true. In fact, it's completely FALSE. Do you live in an area with no law enforcement, or very lax laws against stalking and "conspiracy"? "No touch, no foul" may work on a basketball court, but threatening somebody with physical harm or being involved in an extortion scenario, is a CRIME in most jurisdictions.

If you look at the list of charges, as I said, a lot of them are simply conspiracy charges.

"Simply" conspiracy charges? You are equating the crime of "conspiracy" with shoplifting or tardiness or truancy or being late for dinner. Ridiculous.

Back