Rome condemns madonna

Werbung:
Yes horriblely offended that she cant come up with something better then this!! How long are we to endure the same old "look at me I'm dancing near a burning cross " stage show..I thought she was more original then that. :banana:

Frankly, I'm sick of Madonna and her attempts to garner controversy in any way she can. She did this with Like A Virgin years ago to an extent that there were bomb threats against Pepsi Cola, because they came out with some t.v. ads based on the song. She's getting old and using old tricks!

So then, should we all stop talking? Im always confused when people jump into a conversation to state "i dont care" and then get pissy about it...LOL seems kinda silly to me...:)

Not fighting, I just dont understand the mentality to join in on a topic to add "i dont care" seems kinda silly is all I'm saying....Wouldn't it be simpler to just avoid the thread all together? :)

It's like one of those responses when you're having a really bad day, and a forum is the place to do it ...that or just starting a random flame war because it feels good!

palefrost said:
So then, should we all stop talking? Im always confused when people jump into a conversation to state "i dont care" and then get pissy about it...LOL seems kinda silly to me...:)
First of all, this is not pissy. Second, if I don't make myself heard, you may carry on and not realize what all of this is; trivial bullshit.

As for as Madonna is concerned I think that she needs to grow up. The times of shocking people into buying your CD's is over.

The problem with Madonna is that she is trivial b.s., but she gets more press coverage than a lot of things which are truly important. So, I think we have a right to bitch about her for that reason a lone.

Werbung:
Martyr said:
First of all, this is not pissy. Second, if I don't make myself heard, you may carry on and not realize what all of this is; trivial bullshit.

*Surprise surprise* most things are trivial bullshit! How egocentric of you to think you need to rein us in on what we choose to regard and speculate about, very self righteous of you.

I think you have over valued our importance.

Take a step back and realize we are a byproduct of this planet. The whole planet is chaotic in nature. What you see, the wars and violence is a byproduct of this thing called life. This planet attracts life in all forms.

We, no matter how much you wish for more, are just one in a pack of critters crawling around, living out the ying and yang. The only difference you have over a fish or an ant is your ability of self awareness. This self awareness has helped us survive, but has also made us believe our self importance is greater then it is. We have created gods for ourselves and made them in our image. We believe we hold some type of importance to the outcome of the universe. We believe we can stop the violence we see when in fact it’s working as intended and will continue on as it always has when we are dust and ashes once again.

It’s subjective to say a war in Iraq or any other world conflict you see is more important then any other topic of conversation. It’s all completely relative. It’s all equally unimportant and equally futile. It’s also all working as intended in the grand schema of things. So enjoy the freakin ride and get off my back if I like talking about Madonna! Mkey? ;)

Back