Romney Represents A Chance--For A New Beginning

Johnny Tremain

The failed Obama Administration has spent four years on a spending orgy and a class warfare scheme--cobbled together at pot parties by 1960's college students at liberal universities, paid for mostly by wealthy parents. They hate wealth--because they still hate THEIR PARENTS.

I know--I was there to see the beginning and the development and now--the fruition of this abominable circumstance.

We all need to back Romney--look at his life and his accomplishments and HELP HIM to lead this country out of this fiscal abyss and put the brakes on the liberal experiment that the potheads dreamt up during a mescaline-laced, psilocybin-crazed, LSD concert they went to--to see Iron Butterfly play "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida".

I also think Romney is a Patriot.
Obama--is not.

Werbung:
I have no delusions about the state of this economy. The only way I see any serious changes ever being made to protect it, is for the Admin, House and Senate to have Republican majorities and be able to tolerate the screaming and gnashing of teeth.

I have no delusions about the state of this economy. The only way I see any serious changes ever being made to protect it, is for the Admin, House and Senate to have Republican majorities and be able to tolerate the screaming and gnashing of teeth.

Is that not precisely what is going on in Greece and France and Spain and Italy--all--for the exact same reasons?
I think someone as solidly rooted in reality--like Romney--has a decent shot at making it happen.
Obama will throw us all into The Abyss.

I think someone as solidly rooted in reality--like Romney--has a decent shot at making it happen.
Obama will throw us all into The Abyss.

I do see Romney as a job maker. (at least that's what I'm betting on). I think we all (including Europe) are going through a global reset, with third worlds emerging into major markets. We have all lost a lot of our industry to other countries, and that spells jobs.

I do see Romney as a job maker. (at least that's what I'm betting on). I think we all (including Europe) are going through a global reset, with third worlds emerging into major markets. We have all lost a lot of our industry to other countries, and that spells jobs.

We will be going through the end of liberal Keynesian governments.
And return to logical ways of doing things.
Not unlike getting 8 Visa Cards and a new BMW when you are 26--and paying it off in semi-poverty for the next 15 years.

We will be going through the end of liberal Keynesian governments.
And return to logical ways of doing things.
Not unlike getting 8 Visa Cards and a new BMW when you are 26--and paying it off in semi-poverty for the next 15 years.

Overindulging in credit has also been a huge problem for a lot of people in this country. When my son started college, he was sent a credit card he didn't ask for. He learned real quick how that got out of hand and how long it took him to pay it back. Hard lesson, but thank goodness he learned from that, some people never do. Wished the government would learn.

Werbung:
Overindulging in credit has also been a huge problem for a lot of people in this country. When my son started college, he was sent a credit card he didn't ask for. He learned real quick how that got out of hand and how long it took him to pay it back. Hard lesson, but thank goodness he learned from that, some people never do. Wished the government would learn.

I suspect a great many of us (me included) learnt about the dangers of easy credit in our youth.
A 'rite of passage' perhaps.

Of course--in those days it was BankAmericard--not VISA. HA! :ROFLMAO:

Back