Romney’s Foot and Mouth Disease: Shoot Foot, Aim Later.

strongservice

Romney’s latest shoot foot aim later statement criticizing President Obama for not immediately sending cruise missiles out I guess to kill more dangerous but misguided civilians on the ground in the Middle East; in order to restore calm and disorder to the historically hysterical and easily incited not to mention easily angered masses of the Middle East, this should be a clear heads up to America on how inept Mitt Romney is on foreign policy abroad.
View the rest of this story @ The Social Hysteria Blog –http://*********************.blogspot.com/2012/09/romneys-foot-and-mouth-disease-shoot.html

Werbung:
Mind providing a link where Romney said what you suggest ? Its not in your link or the ABC report it cites.

criticizing President Obama for not immediately sending cruise missiles out

What he did criticize was Obama's apologetic tone and failure to defend the Constitution he swore to defend.

Mind providing a link where Romney said what you suggest ? Its not in your link or the ABC report it cites.

What he did criticize was Obama's apologetic tone and failure to defend the Constitution he swore to defend.

But if you are against Romney it sounded good didn't it? Now you have gone and messed things up by pointing out facts! Tisk tisk on you :)

Romney’s latest shoot foot aim later statement criticizing President Obama for not immediately sending cruise missiles out I guess to kill more dangerous but misguided civilians on the ground in the Middle East; in order to restore calm and disorder to the historically hysterical and easily incited not to mention easily angered masses of the Middle East, this should be a clear heads up to America on how inept Mitt Romney is on foreign policy abroad.
View the rest of this story @ The Social Hysteria Blog –http://*********************.blogspot.com/2012/09/romneys-foot-and-mouth-disease-shoot.html

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rejected the Cairo Embassy's statement as weak. Gov. Romney rejected the statement as weak. President Obama attacked Romney for it -- the press blames Romney....yet his response was the same as the Sec. of State. o_O

Well, my Blog is called The Social Hysteria Blog so this article was not meant to be to serious an article or be taken to seriously. I do concede to your point on the article not being accurate to all standards of established media scrutiny. When I do a story for people like yahoo or something on the internet I go back to my professional journalistic integrity and use facts and objectivity instead of pure personal opinion. thank you though-I appreciate your input very much,Brian.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rejected the Cairo Embassy's statement as weak. Gov. Romney rejected the statement as weak. President Obama attacked Romney for it -- the press blames Romney....yet his response was the same as the Sec. of State. o_O
Well politics is crazy and this is a crazy year for it given our problems not to mention the whole worlds problems that they tend to blame on America not themselves, good points- Thank you for your response to my article, Brian

Werbung:
Well, my Blog is called The Social Hysteria Blog so this article was not meant to be to serious an article or be taken to seriously. I do concede to your point on the article not being accurate to all standards of established media scrutiny. When I do a story for people like yahoo or something on the internet I go back to my professional journalistic integrity and use facts and objectivity instead of pure personal opinion. thank you though-I appreciate your input very much,Brian.

we have a Humor forum for things not meant to be serious. just sayin...

Back