Ron Paul Answers Questions With Common Sense

Werbung:
The problem with Ron Paul is that he bases his positions not on what's rights-respecting for the lives of people, but what he deems best for the financial bottomline.

So if he ever sees it necessary to sacrifice your first-born for the sake of business ... or to reduce the potential for government spending to thereby keep more money in his wallet ... watch out.

Paul's god is money and the Money System.

Whatever is best for his god is his ideology.

That makes him very scary.

rupaul2a.jpg

R. Paul's got my vote fo sheezy

The problem with Ron Paul is that he bases his positions not on what's rights-respecting for the lives of people, but what he deems best for the financial bottomline.

So if he ever sees it necessary to sacrifice your first-born for the sake of business ... or to reduce the potential for government spending to thereby keep more money in his wallet ... watch out.

What Bush does now is good for lives of our citizens :eek: 3500 dead in Iraq, many killed in Afghanistan, wants new war in Kosovo :eek:
I need money, you go ahead and chase Arabs in deserts if that is something you enjoy, but let me be tax free
:D :D

Werbung:

Where do you get this crap? He is probably the only doctor who doesn't take Medicare, he always gives money back to the general fund from his office at the end of the every year, he has no money to speak of, he will not accept his Congressional retirement pay...your dis-info is very transparent...

Back