Ron Paul For President?

Brandon

What do you think of the prospect of a White House being run by the "throwback" Repubican Ron Paul (R-TX)? He tends to have a very libertarian position on most issues. He even mentioned that we shouldn't have had the civil war, saying that there were better ways to end slavery than going to war with your own country.

Werbung:
I don't think I've heard of him before you mentioned him in this thread. I guess he hasn't done anything that's been newsworthy.

Actually I believe this was the person I seen some people on TV the other day talking about. They were basically saying that they thought that he would be one of the people to watch. I didn't get to see the whole show though so I am really not sure why they thought this. I am interested in hearing more on him though.

I have never, ever heard of Ron Paul. Is he popular in some Republican circles? I think I'll have to ask my staunchly Republican friend about him.

I haven't heard of this guy ever! I'm guessing he is popular with his family at lunch time...? Ok, I'm in Berlin, but I also read the newspapers, and I haven't heard that name before. So, no, I don't think I would even consider him for the job!

Don't worry about learning about Ron Paul. He isn't going anywhere lol.
Talk about weird! I didn't even remember the guy! I didn 't even remember the topic, and much less that I already answered to it! That's how much impact that guy has in my mind! LOL!!!

You know, it would be really funny if there was a write-in electing Fred Thompson as President and Ron Paul as VP. LOL With the way things have been lately, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

It looks like Fred Thompson is a serious contender right now. He's playing a smart political game. I don't think he'd pick up Paul as a VP though ...he's smarter than that!

Werbung:
I can say that Ron Paul supporters are everywhere. I can bearly drive anywhere, during any type of event and not see people holding Ron paul signs. I think this years election has the most Pre-election publicity ever.

Back