Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas:

Werbung:
Ron Paul is widely known for his anti-Semitism.
I didn't really see any antisemitism in his statement. He is right about making efforts to control certain factions and then being faced with "blow back" from these efforts.

Although I find it interesting him touching on the fact that these Israeli weapons are American weapons with American funding but, failed to mention the 4 billion Obama has given Hamas.

Ron Paul is widely known for his anti-Semitism.

..sigh..the hoary old ant-semtism charge..

tedious and useless - do better

Comrade Stalin
Enemy of the fascists in the Ukraine and Occupied Palestine

Comrade Stalin

The words "... absolutely fucking stupid ..." come to mind. Is that better?

Comrade Stalin
Didn't your sick ideology and your revered leader meet their demise in 1953 ....

You sick f*ck .....

There is no place for your sick ideology in the modern world ....

History shows this to be true!

The Skinhead Fraternity grows niw that iolo and jimbo are joined in jewhatehood.
I put a 'like' for this, because it is so fatuous that it confirms all my most shameless prejudice about brainwashed yanks and Nazi Zionists and their Goebbels-conditioned reflexes. I wish, though, that these jackbooters would grow up and learn to joint the human race.

I put a 'like' for this, because it is so fatuous that it confirms all my most shameless prejudice about brainwashed yanks and Nazi Zionists and their Goebbels-conditioned reflexes. I wish, though, that these jackbooters would grow up and learn to joint the human race.
Seig heil !

Werbung:
Back