Ron Paul was the trur leader of the Tea Party movement..

Jim415

Ron Paul was the true leader of the Tea Party movement... In the beginning the Tea Party movement was a very potent movement and then when losers celebrities like Sarah Palin took over the Tea Party movement that's one more Americans joined: when it became fake and when the CIA infiltrated the Tea Party of course the brain dead Americans who call themselves the party today never supported Ron Paul never supported the two leaders of the Tea Party for all Americans who betrayed Ron Paul a true American hero the time has come to see it you are traders to America and to the Republic for which we stand

Werbung:
Ron Paul's foreign policies did not resonate with the majority of American's who aligned themselves with the TEA Party movement.

American conservatives support a strong America abroad. I don't see not supporting Ron Paul's passivise foreign policies as a betrayal to Ron Paul or the TEA Party.

Obama too supports a weaker America abroad and look where we are today.

Ron Paul's foreign policies did not resonate with the majority of American's who aligned themselves with the TEA Party movement.

American conservatives support a strong America abroad. I don't see not supporting Ron Paul's passivise foreign policies as a betrayal to Ron Paul or the TEA Party.

Obama too supports a weaker America abroad and look where we are today.

There is one thing in supporting a strong America abroad and another in Supporting Israel

This is one of the things I don't particularly care for in regards to "Conservatives"... They're pretty eager to agree with me that the US Gov shouldn't be dictating to the American people how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs but outside of our borders... Of course the US Gov should dictate to other countries, and their citizens, how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs, "Conservatives" claim it would project "weakness" if we didn't. :(

This is one of the things I don't particularly care for in regards to "Conservatives"... They're pretty eager to agree with me that the US Gov shouldn't be dictating to the American people how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs but outside of our borders... Of course the US Gov should dictate to other countries, and their citizens, how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs, "Conservatives" claim it would project "weakness" if we didn't. :(
Perhaps you could give an example of just how the US Gov is dictating to other countries, and their citizens, how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs. With the exception of nuclear or genocidal affairs .... of course.

Perhaps you could give an example of just how the US Gov is dictating to other countries, and their citizens, how they should live their lives and conduct their affairs. With the exception of nuclear or genocidal affairs .... of course.
Interventionism vs. Non-Interventionism... Domestically, Conservatives think our gov should be Non-Interventionist. Internationally, they are all for interventionism. RP's foreign policy of Non-Interventionism is always wrongly characterized by both "Conservatives" and "Liberals" as being pacifism.

For specific examples, I was having a conversation with BigRob here one day... Long story short, he agreed that the US uses it's political and military power to coerce favorable trade deals out of other countries but he didn't see any problem with that. Do you? BigRob doesn't like it when the US gov strongarms US businesses but saw it as a legitimate function of government when our government would do it to business entities in other countries.

RP's foreign policy of Non-Interventionism is always wrongly characterized by both "Conservatives" and "Liberals" as being pacifism.
I support non-interventionism up to a point. I saw RP's policies more of apologetic, like Obama's, thus appearing not only passivise but, dangerous as well.

he agreed that the US uses it's political and military power to coerce favorable trade deals out of other countries but he didn't see any problem with that. Do you?
I do not support this action.

I support non-interventionism up to a point. I saw RP's policies more of apologetic, like Obama's, thus appearing not only passivise but, dangerous as well.
I like RP but he SUCKS ASS at conveying his message... Some of the things he said about FP caused me to facepaulm with embarrassment.

I do not support this action.
More examples... trade embargoes - boycotting foreign trade with specific countries or companies to coerce those other countries or companies into accepting policy changes favorable to the US.

Foreign Aid "Store Credit" - Where the US offers countries like Israel X amount of money in what equates to "store credit" whereby they can only use that money to purchase goods and services from US companies, it's corporate welfare masquerading as humanitarian aid.

I like RP but he SUCKS ASS at conveying his message... Some of the things he said about FP caused me to facepaulm with embarrassment.
My thoughts exactly.

More examples... trade embargoes - boycotting foreign trade with specific countries or companies to coerce those other countries or companies into accepting policy changes favorable to the US.

Foreign Aid "Store Credit" - Where the US offers countries like Israel X amount of money in what equates to "store credit" whereby they can only use that money to purchase goods and services from US companies, it's corporate welfare masquerading as humanitarian aid.
I think some trade embargoes are good. For instance with Cuba or Iran. But, I also understand that this can be a slippery slope.

Been mulling the idea of Dr Paul being "the leader" of the TEA Party. I have to disagree. The beauty of it was that there were no real leaders but rather a strong clear non partisan message that few could argue with. And thats why you had people from across most of the political spectrum involved. We sre taxed enough already and polititians of all stripes were hearing it. But as you point out, the parties began combatting this notion and boy were they successful. Its a damn shame.

Werbung:
Been mulling the idea of Dr Paul being "the leader" of the TEA Party. I have to disagree. The beauty of it was that there were no real leaders but rather a strong clear non partisan message that few could argue with. And thats why you had people from across most of the political spectrum involved. We sre taxed enough already and polititians of all stripes were hearing it. But as you point out, the parties began combatting this notion and boy were they successful. Its a damn shame.
Define unsuccessful.

Back