Ron Paul

I thought so.

This website is getting kind of dead isn't it ? Half of the threads had their last post yesterday.

Werbung:
While I am not a big fan of the republicans.... I must admit that Ron Paul is quite unique, not many presidential hopefuls would go up on national television to state how they believe in limited goverment and individual freedom as boldly as he has done here. His criticism of the CIA is just astonishing.

Hi,

Did you see Ron on HBO last night. I think Bill wasted Ron's time. Check it out on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6KIusCBoU

While I am not a big fan of the republicans.... I must admit that Ron Paul is quite unique, not many presidential hopefuls would go up on national television to state how they believe in limited goverment and individual freedom as boldly as he has done here. His criticism of the CIA is just astonishing.

He's excellent on spending, taxes, and domestic economic policy. He would've been great during Clinton's time. However, I can't vote for him today -- in the age of terror.

Ron Paul is indeed quite the character. I only wish I could see him as president just to see what kind of things he would actually implement and whether they would work. Overall he sounds like he would be one of the most revolutionary presidents of all time. However, I am not sure if it would be for the better or for the worse.

Ron Paul is indeed quite the character. I only wish I could see him as president just to see what kind of things he would actually implement and whether they would work. Overall he sounds like he would be one of the most revolutionary presidents of all time. However, I am not sure if it would be for the better or for the worse.

I agree. That's why I said he would've been good to see during the period where Clinton was president. Now major wars to worry about, a flourishing economy on account of the internet/techonology/dotcom boom, relatively stable domestically.

But this time period, in my estimation, is too serious to go experimenting with someone like Mr. Paul. Furthermore, he has no foreign policy experience or any ideas/plans for that arena.

I would like to see him in a Cabinet of someone like Newt Gingrich.

I agree. That's why I said he would've been good to see during the period where Clinton was president. Now major wars to worry about, a flourishing economy on account of the internet/techonology/dotcom boom, relatively stable domestically.

But this time period, in my estimation, is too serious to go experimenting with someone like Mr. Paul. Furthermore, he has no foreign policy experience or any ideas/plans for that arena.

I would like to see him in a Cabinet of someone like Newt Gingrich.

Newt Gingrich ?
Lord have mercy.

I find that interesting because those two are 180 degrees apart on the principle issue of Tancredo's campaign (illegal immigration).

For me, the dream ticket would be Ron Paul/Tom Tancredo.

Werbung:
Back