Rules For Radicals

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

One doesn't have to often drop down to the immature level that you troll around in but its all for fun & you seem to be the master of the 'GAMES'...so enjoy the gutter, you look really nice down there

Werbung:
RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

One has to have a 'VALUE' to warrant a worthy reply and HERR SENECA has not earned anything close to that 'VALUE' structure yet. His HALO keeps slipping...
RULE 6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

Gee, that response didn't take a 'CRYSTAL BALL' to see that you would play jester to the imperial Herr Gen...lets see:
Rush Limbaugh + Glenn Beck + Herr Gen + Gipper = marching all in lock step unison, thinking & regurgitating the same rhetoric...WOW, who knew that those closed minds could function and be in different parts of America...:cool:

Herr Gen and his gift bag of immature games is quite the prime example...I love to play games...it's like an excellent chess match...you hang around little grass hopper and Herr Gen will be teaching you all sorts of 'GAMES TOO' :cool:

And as with this agenda driven topic...posted with the specific purpose for Gen Seneca to post a personal diatribe about how he envisions this community forum from his imperial height; Saul Alinsky would think that you were indeed well equipped at spewing the propaganda...
RULE 6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

you provide so much humor and excellent LMAO moments!!!

Carry on Herr Gen...you do make so much useless noise :cool:

DITTO...Herr Gen:
Saul Alinsky uses the example of the American Declaration of Independence to elaborate on this statement: To the Colonists who drafted it, the Declaration was self evidently true; to the British, it deliberately ignored the benefits of the British presence. The colonists recognized at the time that the document was not balanced and was to some extent propaganda.

Saul Alinsky uses the example of the American Declaration of Independence to elaborate on this statement: To the Colonists who drafted it, the Declaration was self evidently true; to the British, it deliberately ignored the benefits of the British presence. The colonists recognized at the time that the document was not balanced and was to some extent propaganda.

Goals must be phrased in general terms like "CHANGE", "Liberty", "Equality", "Fraternity", "Of the Common Welfare", "Pursuit of Happiness", or "Bread and Peace". - Rules for Radicals

If upon your reflection you should ever truly care enough to really read about Saul Alinsky and not fall for the diatribe/cherry picking selection that you've swallowed and groveled at the feet of Herr Gen...then spend some free time actually reading what the man truly stood for and what he wanted to CHANGE about American politics:

OMG...do I hear shades of our current presidents desires for this great country reverberating in that same..."to work together before they move the the right"...:rolleyes: GOOD GRIEF, my little Gipper buddy, I had such high hopes for your 'free thinking process' and now...I'm so sadly disillusioned to find out that you just follow the Imperial Brown Shirts...LMAO

picture.php

Thanks ASPCA! I've got a real lead on Pandora now!

Goals must be phrased in general terms like "CHANGE", "Liberty", "Equality", "Fraternity", "Of the Common Welfare", "Pursuit of Happiness", or "Bread and Peace". - Rules for Radicals

picture.php

Thanks ASPCA! I've got a real lead on Pandora now!
DITTO HER GEN...you play your part really well...does that all come with a goose step and a heel slapping together...;)
The colonists recognized at the time that the document was not balanced and was to some extent propaganda.

DITTO HER GEN...you play your part really well...does that all come with a goose step and a heel slapping together...;)
The colonists recognized at the time that the document was not balanced and was to some extent propaganda.

If you like, we can play a forum game together.

Here's how it works:

Anytime I insult you, you report me.
Anytime you insult me, I report you.

Whoever is banned first loses.

I'm really good at that particular game, so let me know if you want to play. :)

If you like, we can play a forum game together.

Here's how it works:

Anytime I insult you, you report me.
Anytime you insult me, I report you.

Whoever is banned first loses.

I'm really good at that particular game, so let me know if you want to play. :)

Conclusion
Saul Alinsky’s ideas could be seen as controversial, but he was effective and practical as a community activist, and his work and writing deserves to be more widely known among those involved in informal education, community development work and social pedagogy. Not that his principles and rules are unquestionable or right for every situation, but they are a practical toolkit to effect change though leverage in those with power, potentially of great worth to those engaged in community work and education. In addition, next time one hears someone make a moral judgment about another, or make a claim to be a radical, I would encourage the reader to think about Saul Alinsky’s ideas.
Oh, no all anointed IMPERIAL HERR GEN...I've learned from your example...You taught me the 'BROWN SHIRT' method and I'm quite adapt at learning to play your immature crying games...You've been reported ;)

Gen posts a very good topic. And who immediately criticizes Gen for it? Of course, it is our sweet little Dorothy.

Dorothy resorts to personnel attacks rather than debating the topic of the thread.

Back that bus of destine up and read 'ALL' of the posts before you join the Herr Gen mindless groupies...but then again you don't add or distract from this lack of informative thread so just count off your steps and march in rhythm {chew gum if you have too} and don't forget the goose step routine and the sieg heil at the end :cool: LMAO...oh little Gipper...I want photos of you in uniform ;)

And now you attack me.

Dorothy, if I did not love you so much, I would throw you under the bus.

Werbung:
Rules for radicals was dedicated to Lucifer, the first radical.

Now think about that for a second...

If Saul Alinsky believed there was a real Lucifer and dedicated his book to him it seems to me that would make him a pretty twisted individual.

If Saul Alinsky was just using the story thinking of it as a fable, what message is he trying to give?

Lucifers story is taking a good system and tearing it down to rebuild his own unfair corrupt system. Attempting to divide and conquer with lies, accusations and tricks. Purposefully misleading the masses to self destruction.

Either way, its kind of sick and really creepy.

Back