Rush attacks Seals, deffends pirates?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Rush , your idiot god, has now came out to defend the darn Pirates and attack the US Navy Seals who did a great job and got our hostage back. He called them just young black Muslims, and something about merchant somethings...he called them. The idiot then questioned if the left would be so forgiving if a republican ordered the shooting of 3 young teen age Muslims...THEY WHERE PUTTING A GUN AGAINST THERE HOSTAGES BACK>>>THEY hijacked A SHIP....NO ONE CARES THEY GOT SHOT. Rush get a clue you worthless sack of flesh. Whats really funny is that he attacked Obama just before this happened...for not doing anything about the situation ( because we know the smart thing to do , it just storm in and not have a plan...or you know be smart and weaken those holding him hostage so you can make sure you get our guy back safe....But Rush watched Chuck Norris and thinks its real life)

whats sad is that most of your Republicans hacks here will most like just defend Rush who attacks our Seals for doing there job, and then makes such retarded statements about the left that had a Republican done this, we would be pissed they shot the pirates...

But I am sure your to busy teabagging

and for bunz. not everything is on YouTube...if I find a link I will post it , till then he said it, regardless.

Werbung:
RUSH: You know what we have learned about the Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers that were wiped out at the order of Barack Obama, you know what we learned about them? They were teenagers. The Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers who took a US merchant captain hostage for five days were inexperienced youths, the defense secretary, Roberts Gates, said yesterday, adding that the hijackers were between 17 and 19 years old. Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas. Greetings and welcome back, Rush Limbaugh, the Excellence in Broadcasting Network and the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.

They were kids. The story is out, I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently the hijackers, these kids, the merchant marine organizers, Muslim kids, were upset, they wanted to just give the captain back and head home because they were running out of food, they were running out of fuel, they were surrounded by all these US Navy ships, big ships, and they just wanted out of there. That's the story, but then when one of them put a gun to the back of the captain, Mr. Phillips, then bam, bam, bam. There you have it, and three teenagers shot on the high seas at the order of President Obama.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_041409/content/01125110.guest.html

Sometimes I hear a bit of Rush's show when I am in the car and I just happened to hear that bit you quoted.

It kind of looses something in translation when one removes all the sarcasm.

Calling the pirates "merchant marines organizers" is a dig at an AP reporter who wrote a whole article about them and never used the word pirates but instead called them by that moniker - which Rush jumped on quickly because it sounds so much like calling our president a "Community Organizer."

Sometimes I hear a bit of Rush's show when I am in the car and I just happened to hear that bit you quoted.

It kind of looses something in translation when one removes all the sarcasm.

Calling the pirates "merchant marines organizers" is a dig at an AP reporter who wrote a whole article about them and never used the word pirates but instead called them by that moniker - which Rush jumped on quickly because it sounds so much like calling our president a "Community Organizer."

I was listening that day too, I listen every day. You are right about why he was calling them merchant marie organizers

He also called them Black Muslim Teenagers a number of times with sarcasm because its clear that is how they would have been described if Bush were the one who gave the order to shoot them in the head.

He said a number of times in his serious voice that he agreed with the call to shoot them and save the hostage, then in his scarcastic voice (after reading the CNN and PMSNBC reports of how brave obama was to make the call) remind us that they were Black Muslim Teenage boys and they were poor!

I thought it was pretty damn funny the way he made fun of liberals and how they spin things to suit them

Rush , your idiot god, has now came out to defend the darn Pirates and attack the US Navy Seals who did a great job and got our hostage back. He called them just young black Muslims, and something about merchant somethings...he called them. The idiot then questioned if the left would be so forgiving if a republican ordered the shooting of 3 young teen age Muslims...THEY WHERE PUTTING A GUN AGAINST THERE HOSTAGES BACK>>>THEY hijacked A SHIP....NO ONE CARES THEY GOT SHOT. Rush get a clue you worthless sack of flesh. Whats really funny is that he attacked Obama just before this happened...for not doing anything about the situation ( because we know the smart thing to do , it just storm in and not have a plan...or you know be smart and weaken those holding him hostage so you can make sure you get our guy back safe....But Rush watched Chuck Norris and thinks its real life)

whats sad is that most of your Republicans hacks here will most like just defend Rush who attacks our Seals for doing there job, and then makes such retarded statements about the left that had a Republican done this, we would be pissed they shot the pirates...

and for bunz. not everything is on YouTube...if I find a link I will post it , till then he said it, regardless.

Of course the point was, what Rush said, is exactly how the idiot left would have portrayed it had Bush been in office. You rarely seem to catch on to sarcasm, but the point wasn't that Rush really cared for the well being of the Somali Pirates. The point was, the left would have spun this whole thing into Bush being brutal with poor Somali teenagers who simply wanted something to eat.

They do this constantly. Why you can't see it, is beyond me. Reminds me of the poor widow who had to choose between medication and food, while collecting soda cans for extra money. Turned out she was a retired teacher or something with a large pension, and a life long DNC organizer, who collected pop cans with an environmentalist group, not for extra income.

Or the Gitmo detainees who were supposedly poor confused teenagers, and reformed terrorist that now hate violence and want to own a farm when they get back to their native Afghanistan, a country which has openly stated they don't want them back because they are terrorist.

But I'm not surprised you missed the sarcasm of the whole bit by Rush.

RUSH: You know what we have learned about the Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers that were wiped out at the order of Barack Obama, you know what we learned about them? They were teenagers. The Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers who took a US merchant captain hostage for five days were inexperienced youths, the defense secretary, Roberts Gates, said yesterday, adding that the hijackers were between 17 and 19 years old. Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas. Greetings and welcome back, Rush Limbaugh, the Excellence in Broadcasting Network and the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.

They were kids. The story is out, I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently the hijackers, these kids, the merchant marine organizers, Muslim kids, were upset, they wanted to just give the captain back and head home because they were running out of food, they were running out of fuel, they were surrounded by all these US Navy ships, big ships, and they just wanted out of there. That's the story, but then when one of them put a gun to the back of the captain, Mr. Phillips, then bam, bam, bam. There you have it, and three teenagers shot on the high seas at the order of President Obama.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_041409/content/01125110.guest.html

Humor, sarcasm, and satire are completely lost on those that don't have common sense. He was clearly being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Rush Limbaugh...
rush_limbaugh.jpg

Harmless lovable little fuzzball.​

You are making me defend Rush Limbaugh, you know. Not just anyone could do that.

First of all, his statement:

Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas.

Is not a shot at Obama at all, in fact, none of what you posted is a shot at Obama. It is a shot at the "liberal media" that would have a totally different take on the same story had the president been a Republican.

At least, according to Rush a Republican would have been lambasted in the media for having done exactly what Obama did.

The rest is pure sarcasm and satire. Did you really think he had some iota of sympathy for the pirates, just because of their youth?

Now, here is something else Rush had to say about Obama and the decision to use deadly force against the pirates:

RUSH: I want to single out today, Jonah Goldberg at National Review Online for being the first that I saw to have the proper reaction to the rescue of Captain Phillips from the merchant marine organizers, and that was to congratulate President Obama for a job well done. And I think we all must agree, folks, that when Obama does something right, we gotta go out there and we've got to acknowledge it.

No satire there. You can take that one at face value.

There, I just defended Rush. Surprised?

RUSH:
I want to single out today, Jonah Goldberg at National Review Online for being the first that I saw to have the proper reaction to the rescue of Captain Phillips from the merchant marine organizers, and that was to congratulate President Obama for a job well done. And I think we all must agree, folks, that when Obama does something right, we gotta go out there and we've got to acknowledge it.

No satire there. You can take that one at face value.
There, I just defended Rush. Surprised?

Its so funny to see you have to lower yourself to defend someone like Rush, that made my day except for one thing...

I think you are wrong about the sarcasm, read the thing in full. He was making fun of the media not obama, that I would agree with but the clip you posted was better when you heard the tone that he said it in.

Read on in the story he talks about it being so dramatic and wonderful they will have to make a movie about it and obama can play the sharp shooters and himself and all the other hero’s in the story and the pirates can be Rush and I forget who all. But it was very funny.

The point of Rush’s rant was that its stupid to drool and oogle over obama because sharp shooters did their job. It was a non story where obama was concerned, all the heroic stuff was done by the men there, and obama was getting the glory and the credit.

He also made it clear it was a non story and the only way it would have been a story is if obama would have said the shooters couldn’t shoot. Any president would be expected to do what obama did, its stupid to praise someone for doing exactly what is expected of them.

I see so it was "Sarcasm" aimed at something no liberal would actuly have said anyway....so Again he is a retard...

But maybe that's why so many people listen to him, when he is a idiot, they just think its sarcasm...when really its just dumb.

More brilliant summaries of your obviously limited field of mental clarity.

So should we all take that as " Opps I was wrong and hastily bashed aman far beyond my years in political knowledge simply because of my own ignorance"?!?!

I see so it was "Sarcasm" aimed at something no liberal would actuly have said anyway....so Again he is a retard...

But maybe that's why so many people listen to him, when he is a idiot, they just think its sarcasm...when really its just dumb.

Liberals say similar things to that all the time. That's the whole reason it was funny. Just because you didn't get it, doesn't mean no one else did. I thought it was hilliarious. So did Pandora. So did most of Rush's audience. So unless you want to play the arrogance card, and assume that if you don't get it, no one else did either, then maybe your wrong? Or is that not possible in 'your world'?

More brilliant summaries of your obviously limited field of mental clarity.

So should we all take that as " Opps I was wrong and hastily bashed aman far beyond my years in political knowledge simply because of my own ignorance"?!?!

nope, take it as a , he is still a idiot and I still doubt some of the "sarcasm" you claim.

Werbung:
Liberals say similar things to that all the time. That's the whole reason it was funny. Just because you didn't get it, doesn't mean no one else did. I thought it was hilliarious. So did Pandora. So did most of Rush's audience. So unless you want to play the arrogance card, and assume that if you don't get it, no one else did either, then maybe your wrong? Or is that not possible in 'your world'?

No I am wrong at times, but Rush Being a idiot is not one of them.

Back