1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Rush comments on black president

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by dstery96, Apr 10, 2008.

1. dstery96

dstery96 New Member

Hi, to the community. I think that it was good of Rush Limbaugh to express his views on a Black President and to prove that he is not a racist has promoted Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as strong candidates for presidential status. I think that it was fair on the part of Rush to say about is comments on a black president. I think that we should thank him….shouldn’t we?

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again

No, we should still see him for what he is, a idiot who has no clue what he is talking about and a hack. ( I hope he OD's on perscription drugs)

3. vasert

vasert New Member

I wouldn’t be arguing with Rush about the black president issue and neither with Mr. Clinton on this one. I don’t think that we should thank Rush for anything but as you said about this news I believe you can also express your views in news related discussions that will get comments on your views.

4. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

What, exactly did El Rushbo say about a black president? I must have missed that particular ran... I mean well balanced news program.

I've tried to find his words online before, without success. Quoting him is difficult, probalby because he doesn't want his contradictions and outright laughable statements to be held up to the light of reason.

5. Meistro

Meistro New Member

Didn't he recently say something about "a woman and a black" running for the dem side and then started laughing hysterically? Anyway I have never given much credence to what this idiot thought about anything.