Rush Limbaugh

GenSeneca

Love him or hate him... He's number 1 with millions of adoring listeners. Rush Limbaugh has inserted subliminal messages inside his bumper music which have alerted me his plans to destroy Ohio and for this reason he must be stopped.... (I'm an Ohioan)

Rush has used the same intro music for about 20 years, anyone who is a regular listener will recognize it immediately:

"I went back to Ohio but my city was gone. There was no train station, there was no downtown. This whole town had disappeared...."

Relevantly insidious points from the song:

1. The Name of the song "My city was gone"

2. Its about Ohio.

3. Targets: train stations and downtown city centers. (Democrat territory)

My name is mentioned (3:46 in video) so I alone know the "Real Truth" and people who disagree with my findings are obviously part of the cover up conspiracy.

How will Rush destroy Ohio? He's gonna bomb it! Heres the proof, another popular song on his bumper rotation:

"You dropped a bomb on me, baby."

Rush's most loyal of listeners are "Rush Babies"... Coincidence???

Here's more damning evidence.... A picture of Rush wearing a Nazi armband:
rushnazi.jpg

Obviously he wants to be this guy:
hitler.jpg

Hitler said the following about Ohio:

"Ohio must be destroyed" - Hitler

Rush Limbaugh must be stopped!

*Any attempt to question my theory, sources or quotes will result in outing yourself as either a shill for Limbaugh or someone who doesn't care about the "Truth".*
-----------------------------------

What do you think of Rush Limbaugh? :)

Werbung:
umm what the? I dont even know what that is suppose to be.

1. You're not a Rush listener
2. You have no dealings with the 9/11 Truthers
3. You believe in a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Those are just possibilities of course, not claiming that any or all apply to you personally.

What is your opinion of Rush Limbaugh?

I like Rush and my post is typical of the kind of BS attacks that get launched at him on a regular basis... As Rush would say, exposing the absurd by being absurd.

I don't listen to Rush, mostly because I like facts not Blowhards how think if you yell more, its more true. Rush is a worthless person to me, who would not know a fact if it bit him in the ass. And its not because he is a republican its because he is a idiot. hell even if I agreed with him on something I would be ashamed to say it out of fear or being placed next to him.

That said, question the point of your post still.

I don't listen to Rush, mostly because I like facts not Blowhards how think if you yell more, its more true. Rush is a worthless person to me, who would not know a fact if it bit him in the ass. And its not because he is a republican its because he is a idiot. hell even if I agreed with him on something I would be ashamed to say it out of fear or being placed next to him.

That said, question the point of your post still.

To invite just your sort of nonsense criticism...

"I don't listen to Rush but the people who hate him have told me all I need to know."

Rush doesn't yell, he's the most polite host on the air. He's also not a reporter, hes an entertainer and hates to be thrown in with the Media... Thats where most of you go wrong in "judging" him... Do you think Jon Stewart is a liar or a member of the Media? Of course not, you recognize that hes in the entertainment business and not a news reporter.

Most hatred of Rush comes from not understanding who he is, what he does, and how he's done it. Too bad people are so quick to judge those they disagree with.... I enjoy Rush and Stewart because I hold them both to the same standard, as that of entertainers and not news media.

To invite just your sort of nonsense criticism...

"I don't listen to Rush but the people who hate him have told me all I need to know."

Rush doesn't yell, he's the most polite host on the air. He's also not a reporter, hes an entertainer and hates to be thrown in with the Media... Thats where most of you go wrong in "judging" him... Do you think Jon Stewart is a liar or a member of the Media? Of course not, you recognize that hes in the entertainment business and not a news reporter.

Most hatred of Rush comes from not understanding who he is, what he does, and how he's done it. Too bad people are so quick to judge those they disagree with.... I enjoy Rush and Stewart because I hold them both to the same standard, as that of entertainers and not news media.

I don't listen to him, but that does not mean I have not heard him. I dont listen to any Talk radio, or any Radio at all realy.

And your post did not get anything , I saw it and thought what a retarded attack on Rush...So retarded I cant even figure out the point. And no I would never ever think Rush was a new Reporter....that would requeire some possible sense or Fairness or fact on his part, and I dont expect that from him

I saw it and thought what a retarded attack on Rush...

They all are that I've seen. Still waiting for criticism of Rush thats based on FACT and not personal opinion.

I mentioned Jon Stewart...

Would you also consider him an unfair blowhard lacking in facts?

If you held both men to the same standard you would.

They all are that I've seen. Still waiting for criticism of Rush thats based on FACT and not personal opinion.

I mentioned Jon Stewart...

Would you also consider him an unfair blowhard lacking in facts?

If you held both men to the same standard you would.

one has a Comedy show, and does not pretend to be news, or even real.
Tell me what station is the Daily Show on? Thats right, Comedy Central.

one has a Comedy show, and does not pretend to be news, or even real.
Tell me what station is the Daily Show on? Thats right, Comedy Central.

Oh, well then.... Keep hating Rush for absolutely no reason thats based on fact.

You blast Rush as being a blowhard, unfair and short on facts... In the process, you were being quite the unfair blowhard seeing as you presented no facts to back up your assertions.

I'll give you blowhard since thats a pretty non-descript term and applies to anyone with a microphone.

Who is Rush unfair to?

What facts does he get wrong?

*People void of substance will give answers like "Everybody" and "All of them"

Oh, well then.... Keep hating Rush for absolutely no reason thats based on fact.

You blast Rush as being a blowhard, unfair and short on facts... In the process, you were being quite the unfair blowhard seeing as you presented no facts to back up your assertions.

I'll give you blowhard since thats a pretty non-descript term and applies to anyone with a microphone.

Who is Rush unfair to?

What facts does he get wrong?

*People void of substance will give answers like "Everybody" and "All of them"

You're asking for FACTS from Piffle? :) You might as well ask him for an exposition of string theory. It's only in the last several years that conservative commentators were able to break through the liberal media berlin wall and have a chance to talk to mass audiences. Many libs, exposed to non-lib political thought for the first time in their lives, could only splutter and choke, and then of course, when they collected themselves, do what they do best - personal defamation. They do this with every single conservative who gets any traction: Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter. They're panicking because, due to the new many-channel media, the days of all-liberalism all the time on all the media is gone forever. ;)

I have listen to him , as I said, the dude is a Idiot..And sorry I did not write down evry lie for you, as I have a life. Now go back to your mindless baiting.

WOw, you trying to be a jerk or did you think I was Libsmasher?

I have seen no legitimate complaints about Rush, not ONE example.

"I don't like his politics, therefore he's an idiot." - Real Political Genius

WOw, you trying to be a jerk or did you think I was Libsmasher?

I have seen no legitimate complaints about Rush, not ONE example.

"I don't like his politics, therefore he's an idiot." - Real Political Genius

no I meant it at you, for just shameless baiting. I told you I don't like him, I told I found him a loud mouth Jerk, and when I did listen he was being or just plane wrong...Now oddly enough I don't record his show and it was years ago, so no I cant sit and tell you what he said.

I Started nothing about Rush, only was confused why what you where babbling about with your anti rush post you posted as flame bait. And I dont feel like going threw trying to find the countless bull that he has said that someone else posted just to debate you on it. I told you my Opinon of him, and if you don't agree prove me wrong, its your thread.

Werbung:
You're asking for FACTS from Piffle? :)

Yeah, guess I shoulda known better. :eek:

What do you think of Rush?

I bet you're more a Savage Nation kinda guy, you both have more of an "in your face" attitude when dealing with Liberals - With a name like Libsmasher, I hope you don't take that the wrong way...

I wouldn't have the control that Rush exhibits, I would blow up on some of his idiot callers but he takes it with great stride, always the lighthearted gentleman.

Did my comparison to Rush and Jon Stewart make sense to you? I don't hear Liberals talking about how wrong Stewart is, or how he plays with the truth to get a punchline. I like them both and think they both have very similar shows, totally different formats, but the premise of all the jokes is based on whats going on in the news.

Seems non-listeners equate talk radio to political pundit shows, as if all the hosts are just there to push the Republican party line....probably due to Hannity doing Radio and TV, he's one of the more "serious" hosts. I can't stand Hannity's TV shows but his radio program is pretty good.

Back