Rush was born in Russia

Werbung:
Where you were born only matters if you are running for president Pocket. I wouldnt care if rush was from Russia unless he was running for president and if that were the case I would be madder than a hornet

Does it matter that McCain was born in Panama?

ABSOLUTLY!!!!!!

and in 2000 he was vetted over it, he showed his actual birth certificate and everything was checked out, the signature of the doctor who delivered him was tested to make sure it was the real signature, then panama was checked out in the law books to make sure that the period of time he was born there it was considered american born.

Apparently the rules for born in America are odd, Because he was born in Panama during a time that it was occupied and controlled by the US and his parents were both American he was given the OK to run for president.

Then this year another man filled another law suit against McCain. I dont know if he did not know about the 2000 case where even the signature of the doctor was checked to make sure that the doctor really existed and it was really his signature, or if the guy just felt like doing a law suit, but either way on the court date McCains people showed up not to have the case thrown out, not to ask for more time... they came with all the documents, the judge looked at them and dismissed the case 4 days later.

but Obama wont even show the freaking birth certificate no matter how many law suits are filled against him, he may very well be perfectly ok to be president but we wont really know for sure till he shows it. so he should stop paying attorneys to go to these court dates to ask for more time and ask for the case to be thrown out and just produce the documents he claims he has.

McCain produced documents and proved he was a naturalized US citizen. The beef is because Obama will produce no such documents.
Several have challenged McCain's citizenship status. One of the challengers in regard to Obama's citizenship status filed a complain challenging McCain's as well. Conventional wisdom is that a child born to military personnel on duty on foreign soil is automatically a citizen. According to 7 FAM 1116.1-4 of State Department manual this is not the case. Even with the documents he's produced, even with the Senate's non-binding resolution declaring him a citizen and eligible to hold the office of the President, the 14th Amendment leaves the issue cloudy with his circumstances. His parents could have eliminated any doubt by filing a Form 240 Notice of Birth. They didn't, possibly because of the stature of both his father and grandfather in the Navy caused them to have that thought never cross their minds.

Regardless, it is a moot point. The issue at hand indeed, still, is the lack of solid, convicting proof about Obama's.

Prove he was not please. don't worry I will not have any proof of my own, but you should have to defend this attack anyway.

POS, I truly fail to see what any possible relevance this could have in the category of U.S. Politics. Rush may be, in a sense, a political activist, but has no bearing on anything that I know of. This seems to be a moot-point, non-issue subject.

McCain produced documents and proved he was a naturalized US citizen. The beef is because Obama will produce no such documents.

and by prove you mean hand deliver them to you? OR is the state health official that certified his not good enough anymore? maybe he can spend his 4 years walking around with it till everyone can see it? Maybe its real if he goes on Fox news and waves it for all to see?

POS, I truly fail to see what any possible relevance this could have in the category of U.S. Politics. Rush may be, in a sense, a political activist, but has no bearing on anything that I know of. This seems to be a moot-point, non-issue subject.

the point is , that I can also just make and dumb claim I want, and demand proof that its not true, and get none. does not mean I have a valid case at all does it? Of course I made it all up, but still no one here could prove I did outside I just said I did.

and by prove you mean hand deliver them to you? OR is the state health official that certified his not good enough anymore? maybe he can spend his 4 years walking around with it till everyone can see it? Maybe its real if he goes on Fox news and waves it for all to see?

Not wave it on TV at fox news, no

Just show the judge and resolve it. He has had at least 3 times he could have sent the documents with attorneys to the judge, but instead sent the attorneys to the judge to throw it out and or ask for extensions but never just showed the documents.

the point is , that I can also just make and dumb claim I want, and demand proof that its not true, and get none. does not mean I have a valid case at all does it? Of course I made it all up, but still no one here could prove I did outside I just said I did.

I understand that POS. On the internet we can claim anything, be anybody we want to be, etc., but your original purpose of using this as an example of empty claims falls short.

We are talking about a man - actually two men - who wished to be elected to office as POTUS. Simply knowing the most basic information about their lives has raised reasonable questions as to whether or not the Constitution stipulated requirements are met.

My concern about Obama is that throughout his lengthy campaign he has shown reluctance to show simple documentation of reasonable requests for scrutiny. Taxes, health records, college transcripts - these are all areas where the MSM has typically demanded documented evidence be presented for presidential candidates in the past. In 2000 the demands came up for McCain to provide documentation of his birthright citizenship.

If this were a Republican candidate; claiming to be born in a state, yet having a lengthy childhood time frame spent overseas; with foreign national family members one generation removed; with one parent known to not be a U.S. citizen. The MSM would have absolutely crucified him for not providing documented evidence.

I believe that you've shown often that you can be objective. If you do so now, you will know that what I say is true.

Not wave it on TV at fox news, no

Just show the judge and resolve it. He has had at least 3 times he could have sent the documents with attorneys to the judge, but instead sent the attorneys to the judge to throw it out and or ask for extensions but never just showed the documents.

and do you bother to ask why if there was a legit case that the judges would keep throwing these out? nope

I understand that POS. On the internet we can claim anything, be anybody we want to be, etc., but your original purpose of using this as an example of empty claims falls short.

We are talking about a man - actually two men - who wished to be elected to office as POTUS. Simply knowing the most basic information about their lives has raised reasonable questions as to whether or not the Constitution stipulated requirements are met.

My concern about Obama is that throughout his lengthy campaign he has shown reluctance to show simple documentation of reasonable requests for scrutiny. Taxes, health records, college transcripts - these are all areas where the MSM has typically demanded documented evidence be presented for presidential candidates in the past. In 2000 the demands came up for McCain to provide documentation of his birthright citizenship.

If this were a Republican candidate; claiming to be born in a state, yet having a lengthy childhood time frame spent overseas; with foreign national family members one generation removed; with one parent known to not be a U.S. citizen. The MSM would have absolutely crucified him for not providing documented evidence.

I believe that you've shown often that you can be objective. If you do so now, you will know that what I say is true.

YOu mean having the person in charge in Hawaii who verifies things like that, do just that and tell the public? or the copy posted on the website? he must bow and bring it to the courts because loud mouth republicans who have no reason for there claims just make them, and then demand he do it? You dont think that maybe just maybe, those who need to verify it, have already?

And I dont recall palin ever puting out medical records, and you may recall that when they talked about McCains being born in Panama and stuff, I attacked that as well as foolish and dumb.

Werbung:
and do you bother to ask why if there was a legit case that the judges would keep throwing these out? nope

I know why the lower court threw it out; they decided that it was not in bergs personal interest to know the information. And as a regular citizen it would not be. If I went to court to make you show your birth certificate it would be thrown out and rightfully so. Its none of my dang business what your birth certificate says, but in Obama’s case the lower court was wrong. It is in bergs interest and mine as citizens to know that our constitution is being upheld.

Back