Rush was born in Russia

I know why the lower court threw it out; they decided that it was not in bergs personal interest to know the information. And as a regular citizen it would not be. If I went to court to make you show your birth certificate it would be thrown out and rightfully so. Its none of my dang business what your birth certificate says, but in Obama’s case the lower court was wrong. It is in bergs interest and mine as citizens to know that our constitution is being upheld.

courts dont agree , sad, to bad, cry more. the state health person said its legit, you can see a copy online. move on

Werbung:
courts dont agree , sad, to bad, cry more. the state health person said its legit, you can see a copy online. move on

I disagree as a citizen of the US, sad, go make more dumb threads, complain more about us. I don't care, the USSC will handle it. Have a nice day.

by the way it seems to me you are the one crying about it and have been since the topic was brought up. everytime this topic comes up people post information about it and you go in a tantrum. So, perhaps it is you that should stop crying about it and let the people who have filed the suits do what is in their right without throwing a fit every time someone brings up the topic

by the way it seems to me you are the one crying about it and have been since the topic was brought up. everytime this topic comes up people post information about it and you go in a tantrum. So, perhaps it is you that should stop crying about it and let the people who have filed the suits do what is in their right without throwing a fit every time someone brings up the topic

why dont you prove something or admit you have nothing?

why dont you prove something or admit you have nothing?

what are you talking about? what exactly do you want me to prove?

You dont seem to understand we are just people who are talking about events happening in the news. I am not the one with the law suit, I am the one who is reading about it and talking about it.

by the way another suit by Leo C. Donofrio hits the S. Court and the court has agreed to meet as a whole to talk about the birth certificate issue on Dec. 5th

now this stuff makes you so flippin mad at us here in HOP who talk about it. But Why? its no differnt than talking about fires in Calf. or "The One's" weekly speeches, its just stuff happening in the news

what are you talking about? what exactly do you want me to prove?

You dont seem to understand we are just people who are talking about events happening in the news. I am not the one with the law suit, I am the one who is reading about it and talking about it.

by the way another suit by Leo C. Donofrio hits the S. Court and the court has agreed to meet as a whole to talk about the birth certificate issue on Dec. 5th

now this stuff makes you so flippin mad at us here in HOP who talk about it. But Why? its no differnt than talking about fires in Calf. or "The One's" weekly speeches, its just stuff happening in the news

Why dont you just say that there is no reason to belive that he is not a American Citizen? I mean you have nothing that says he is not, but yet you and others keep making the claims? I guess its just asking to much to ask you actuly back anything up.

Werbung:
Why dont you just say that there is no reason to belive that he is not a American Citizen? I mean you have nothing that says he is not, but yet you and others keep making the claims? I guess its just asking to much to ask you actuly back anything up.

He used an Indonesian passport until he got the passport that US senators get, why would an American need that? His grandmother in Kenya said he was born there, she says she was there the day he was born in Kenya; there is a birth certificate in Kenya filed with his name, his parents name and the date he was born.

But all that was found out after an astrologer asked for the birth certificate so she could do his chart, she was an obama supporter, probably still is one.. But when he refused way back in early 07 to give her a copy so she could do his birth chart it started some people looking around, and found out the other information and it snowballed and led to what it is today.

He also has said he was born in one hospital in Hawaii then another time said he was born in another, there are a lot of strange things, it can not be bad to ask him to show it, McCain did why cant he

Back