Russia Invades West Ukraine pretending its to save Russians...

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Your the President, what action do you take?

A. none, not our Problem
B. Limited Stikes to show we are mad
C.Stronger Sanctions
D. Send more arms and money to Ukraine to fight a insurgent fight against occupying Russians.
E. Its a UN issue, what ever they say.
F. I will Defend our NATO ally
G. Full all out war with Russia
F. Other

So since you republicans on here seem to love to bitch that Obama is doing something wrong, even when he does what you actually said he should do, then pretend to want something else...

Lets Put you on the record right now....and if it happens, and Obama does the same, how fast you change your mind or if you can actually say good call. and yes one is a trick option of sorts.

Werbung:
Are they NATO? If there is a NATO agreement with the Ukraine, then isn't NATO obligated to help militarily?

Sanctions are a no brainer.

Are they NATO? If there is a NATO agreement with the Ukraine, then isn't NATO obligated to help militarily?

Sanctions are a no brainer.
It depends on how you define the scenario in the op, its jyst a little vague.
But they are not NATO members so its moot.

It depends on how you define the scenario in the op, its jyst a little vague.
But they are not NATO members so its moot.

I know they are not NATO but thought there was some kind of security agreement between them and NATO.

did not ask what he would do, I asked what would you do...But its so much easier to bitch then actuly make a choice yourself.

Did it ever occur to you that the response MIGHT be different, depending on the actions of Russia?

For example ...

Russia MIGHT provide soldiers and weapons.
Russia MIGHT provide weapons.
Russia MIGHT provide logistic support only.
Russia MIGHT invade in force.
Russia MIGHT provide aerial coverage.
Russia MIGHT provide aerial offensive actions.

Your question is, frankly, simplistic (although, I did notice that your grasp of the alphabet seems to have stopped at G).

But, in the interest of simplicity, I'll play ...

If Russia didn't fire a shot, then C, D, and H (the second F) ... Increasing the sanctions forces Russia to make a decision - they either have to invade in force, or back out. Providing weapons and intelligence to the Ukrainian forces makes it a fair fight - as long as the Russians don't up the ante. As for H (the second F) - I would enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine, I would create a DMZ approach that would prevent the replenishment of any Russian troops in Ukraine, either in fact, or in force.

By the way, for D ... it would not be an 'insurgent' battle ... if you remember, the Ukrainians are defending their homeland ... the Russian separatists are the insurgents.

Did it ever occur to you that the response MIGHT be different, depending on the actions of Russia?

For example ...

Russia MIGHT provide soldiers and weapons.
Russia MIGHT provide weapons.
Russia MIGHT provide logistic support only.
Russia MIGHT invade in force.
Russia MIGHT provide aerial coverage.
Russia MIGHT provide aerial offensive actions.

Your question is, frankly, simplistic (although, I did notice that your grasp of the alphabet seems to have stopped at G).

But, in the interest of simplicity, I'll play ...

If Russia didn't fire a shot, then C, D, and H (the second F) ... Increasing the sanctions forces Russia to make a decision - they either have to invade in force, or back out. Providing weapons and intelligence to the Ukrainian forces makes it a fair fight - as long as the Russians don't up the ante. As for H (the second F) - I would enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine, I would create a DMZ approach that would prevent the replenishment of any Russian troops in Ukraine, either in fact, or in force.

By the way, for D ... it would not be an 'insurgent' battle ... if you remember, the Ukrainians are defending their homeland ... the Russian separatists are the insurgents.

name one of your whining crying questions there, that is a Invasion...hint zero. DO you know what a Invasion is?

So basically you would do sanctions and arm them...since D actually means nothing because Its not a NATO Member, and you really don't support defending them...Your not putting boots on the ground or airstrikes....

And yes if Russia invades Russia it will be a Insurgent battle as the Ukraine Military will have lost in about a week max. By the time we did anything, Russia will have decimated Ukraine's army if they invaded.

I AGREE Obama is helping Ukraine as well as Iraq. But there is a limit to have much the USA should be involve in Middle East wars. The Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine have been there for years. They are not insurgents but are defending their home land as well

name one of your whining crying questions there, that is a Invasion...hint zero. DO you know what a Invasion is?

So basically you would do sanctions and arm them...since D actually means nothing because Its not a NATO Member, and you really don't support defending them...Your not putting boots on the ground or airstrikes....

And yes if Russia invades Russia it will be a Insurgent battle as the Ukraine Military will have lost in about a week max. By the time we did anything, Russia will have decimated Ukraine's army if they invaded.

LOL -- D has nothing to do with NATO. Next time you try to present a hypothetical scenario, PLEASE try to get past first grade.

My H (your second F) provides for airstrikes. Read what is said ...

Werbung:
A & F.... The fighting that is taking place is not against US citizens or taking place on US territory, therefore, as president, I would not get the US taxpayer further involved. I would, however, drastically uninvolve the US taxpayer by cutting all US government aid, military and economic, to both countries ($441 billion/yr for Russia and $273 billion/yr for the Ukraine). I would then watch the situation closely, even speak publicly about what was going on, and share my hopes for a peaceful resolution that respects Individual Rights. However, I would not resort to the use of force as a means to deal with individuals who have not attacked US citizens or territory.

Back